Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The Weather Channel

Got woken up this morning at 6:30 with thunder and pouring rain. Crazy weather! :willy_nilly:

Just over 6" of powder here in Broomfield, CO (just north of Denver for those not familiar)... No V today... guess I'll have to stick with Bourbon...

Merry New Year all.

Better than six inches of that white stuff on the ground at my house. My driveway has not been cleared, don't know where the people are that I pay to do that. Need to go out but don't want to. It is ten degrees but the sun is shining. Digby had fun in the snow this morning. Tomorrow he will be twelve.

We've got tornados! So far none in town here, but two spotted within 15 miles. Not headed for me or family, thank God! Storm is moving thru at 55-60MPH. Should pass in 30 minutes.

Better than six inches of that white stuff on the ground at my house. My driveway has not been cleared, don't know where the people are that I pay to do that. Need to go out but don't want to. It is ten degrees but the sun is shining. Digby had fun in the snow this morning. Tomorrow he will be twelve.

We have about 15" on the ground in our back yard...
8 degrees right now, wind chill of -10. BRRRRRRR!!!

We've got tornados! So far none in town here, but two spotted within 15 miles. Not headed for me or family, thank God! Storm is moving thru at 55-60MPH. Should pass in 30 minutes.

I've got relatives ALL OVER that area .... Belle, Granite City ... Geez, we've heard it's been ferocious .... probably through there by now ... hope EVERYONE is okay ...

We've gotten 10" :)D of snow :D) in the last two days... but it could be worse - Fargo was in a blizzard yesterday. 100 car pileup with fatalities. My brother-in-law drives semi and is snowbound there possibly until tomorrow. The plows didn't even go out until this morning...

Having a heat wave today... it's up to 10 degrees already!!

Wow, wow, wow, Giz .... we are just seeing the swath that the tornados left ... we so hope all is okay ....

Wow, wow, wow, Giz .... we are just seeing the swath that the tornados left ... we so hope all is okay ....

We're all good here. Straight line winds slightly damaged some friends houses in Missouri that I know, but no one was injured. PJ was out running errands when the storms came through and called me when the winds picked up to make sure she wasn't in the path of any tornadoes. :pat:

New Years was strange. Arrived at the party at 9PM with short sleeves 60 degrees and when we left at 5AM it was 29 degrees. That nickname is liable to haunt us all year. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Let it snow.....

They are predicting snow, followed by sleet or freezing rain, for here in the Carolinas. As most of you would know, snow is not a regular feature of our weather here. As a result, we don't have real snowplows, just dump trucks with plow blades. They have also started a process of pre-treating the roads with a brine solution to help stop the snow from sticking.

For the most part, a good snow is a good reason to "take the day off" and stay home, if possible. I love it when the folks that hail from the "frequent snow" states make the statement that us native southerners "don't know how to drive in snow"! Heck, most people don't know how to drive in the rain!

But of course we don't know how to drive in the snow, we don't get much practice at it!

Anyway, I am planning to work in the office tomorrow, which fortunately is located in my basement!

So I guess I will have to make that difficult commute down the stairs tomorrow morning!

They are predicting snow, followed by sleet or freezing rain, for here in the Carolinas. As most of you would know, snow is not a regular feature of our weather here. As a result, we don't have real snowplows, just dump trucks with plow blades. They have also started a process of pre-treating the roads with a brine solution to help stop the snow from sticking.

For the most part, a good snow is a good reason to "take the day off" and stay home, if possible. I love it when the folks that hail from the "frequent snow" states make the statement that us native southerners "don't know how to drive in snow"! Heck, most people don't know how to drive in the rain!

But of course we don't know how to drive in the snow, we don't get much practice at it!

Anyway, I am planning to work in the office tomorrow, which fortunately is located in my basement!

So I guess I will have to make that difficult commute down the stairs tomorrow morning!

Please be careful on the stairs, they can be just as dangerous as slippery roads you know.

There is a storm coming in to Colorado Springs, it is very foggy and the moisture is just to our North now. I hope I can make it home form church before it gets into the Springs.

Weather here in Billings is not bad at all... snow was in the forecast, but it didn't show up. Going to be COLD this week though... single digits for daytime highs and below zero for nighttime lows. They're predicting -12 for Friday night.

Sounds like a contest on who gets the coldest weather and the deepest snow :lol: ..... This year places that almost never get snow are .... my cousins in Tacoa, GA are THRILLED and taking pictures like crazy .... I think it's gonna be another one of those years :squint:.

It's nice here ... just 70 .... thinking about taking the grandboy to Legoland .... No water features will be open, but all the rides will be operating .... I love it there :rocker:

More snow yesterday. Todd & Karen is getting hit again today with a lot more snow. :willy_nilly:

We are suppose to get more snow today and then sleet and temps are going to drop really really cold. Poor Todd & Karen they are never going to see spring. :(

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom