Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The Weather Channel

We had a really good rain Monday afternoon and into the night. Yesterday was a beautiful day. Everything is coming back to life, my trees all have their leaves on again, the bushes and cacti are looking real good. Have been working on new designs for the back yard area and trying to decide what to plant that will survive the summer heat and winter cold. We had some pretty good below freezing weather this winter so I want plants that will take the cold. We have been as warm as 88 already, today will be about 74.

Sucks here. The temp is 37. If anyone knows where spring is can you tell them I'm looking for it. Thanks :(

Sucks here. The temp is 37. If anyone knows where spring is can you tell them I'm looking for it. Thanks :(

Little Woman, fly down to The Valley of The Sun as spring is here. Just drove over to Home Depot with the top down.

Little Woman, fly down to The Valley of The Sun as spring is here. Just drove over to Home Depot with the top down.
Just got back from Florida. Why I left trying to figure that out. It was sunny and 80 there.

Wanted poster will be going up next week after the snow. :pat:

Still sucks high 37 again today. Upside the sun is out. :D

At least you saw the sun... 40 here today, hopefully the sun will shine here soon and WARM THINGS UP? What's up with this spring???

I've been wondering that myself? :dunno:

It will be 72 today. When I got up this morning it was 50 with 72% Humidity. Drove over to Gold Canyon yesterday to visit my sister in law. Top down both ways, 40 miles round trip, what fun.

It will be 72 today. When I got up this morning it was 50 with 72% Humidity. Drove over to Gold Canyon yesterday to visit my sister in law. Top down both ways, 40 miles round trip, what fun.

Yea, yea, yea... just keep rubbing it in. Just wait until this summer when it's 120 there and 80 here... it'll be my turn:wave::wave:

Yea, yea, yea... just keep rubbing it in. Just wait until this summer when it's 120 there and 80 here... it'll be my turn:wave::wave:

Not rubbing it in, just giving a weather report. Next summer, in July, we will all be suffering in KY with the heat and humidity. My three Ash trees in the back yard all have their leaves fully out. The bushes that were killed back by the freeze are all coming back with new green. The neighbors that have grass in their front yards is nice and green. Which last longer, the cold of winter or the heat of summer?

Not rubbing it in, just giving a weather report. Next summer, in July, we will all be suffering in KY with the heat and humidity. My three Ash trees in the back yard all have their leaves fully out. The bushes that were killed back by the freeze are all coming back with new green. The neighbors that have grass in their front yards is nice and green. Which last longer, the cold of winter or the heat of summer?

Knew that... just giving you gruff!!:naughty::naughty:
Actually, I rather enjoy the winter... although this one seemed a tad longer than most. Not much colder than normal, it's just the snow lasted longer on the ground than usual.

Have a winter weather advisory until Wednesday 12AM... snow and cold. Gotta love Montana in Spring!!!!

Have a winter weather advisory until Wednesday 12AM... snow and cold. Gotta love Montana in Spring!!!!

I just want to know what happen to that green house thingy? I'm not seeing it here in the Midwest. :dunno:

38 degrees here this morning and rain sun is trying to make an appearance. I refuse to wear my winter coat. :mad:

Put the winter coat on and loose the underwear! LOL

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back