Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The Weather Channel

Back to rain and cold today. :ugh:

Still raining temp 50 doesn't feel like it!

Well, the XLR had it's first taste of snow... and it was fine with it. On the way out to Minnesota, it started snowing about a 1/2 hour outside of Billings. An hour out, crossing what are called the "Hysham Hills", a range of small mtns., had 2-3 inches of slush, could only go 30 miles an hour. Had snow through MT until the ND border... then rain the rest of the way here. I am SO SICK of driving in the rain... 13 hours of it... :mad::mad: Good thing I filled up the windshield washer reservoir before we left...:pat::pat::pat:

If it rains anymore, I'm trading the Cadillac in on a boat.... :rolleyes:

I think spring has finally sprung here. This weekend has been beautiful. :D I am a happy camper!

It's raining!!!!! :ugh:

I don't want any rain Thrusday or Friday. Leaving out in the morning for Colorado. Had both cars washed yesterday, will disconnect the negative on the XLR today as I don't know how long it is going to sit before I get back to drive it again.

Absolutely gorgeous here today... sunny & 60. More of the same tomorrow... only 68 degrees. Then, more rain for the weekend and early next week. Just what I want to do, drive MORE in the rain... heading out this weekend for the Phoenix area.
Just curious... how is the drive from Grand Junction to Phoenix? Thinking about going down that way and coming back on I 15.

We're bracing ourselves for more bad weather in the South. We are under a tornado watch the entire day. I have to get out in this weather to deliver a Crossfire to a dealership that's two hours away. I hope that it drives well in storms!

Is everything ok in your area, Gizmo?

How about you, monepit? Everything ok?

My beloved Tuscaloosa is R A V A G E D! Missed campus by no more than two blocks, I'm told. Please pray for the affected families there and all over our Southland!

Absolutely gorgeous here today... sunny & 60. More of the same tomorrow... only 68 degrees. Then, more rain for the weekend and early next week. Just what I want to do, drive MORE in the rain... heading out this weekend for the Phoenix area.
Just curious... how is the drive from Grand Junction to Phoenix? Thinking about going down that way and coming back on I 15.

I did the drive from Grand Junction to Phoenix and back last October. Lots of things to look at. You will be on the Indian Reservation between I 70 and I 40. The roads were good, nice places to stop and eat, just watch your fuel gauge as stations are few and far between but we had no trouble with that. Have a good trip, sorry I am going to miss you, will be leaving in about two hours, just about have the car packed, Digby has been a big help. LOL

Stop me if you have heard this before.....RAIN!!!! :(

XLRKen used to live in Huntsville .... and survived a tornado that ripped through half of his home .... he has since moved to TN .... but when I heard that Huntsville got hit again last night it gave me goosebumps. So glad you are out of there Ken. I hope you and yours are all just fine.

You all head down into those basements and stay safe til this is over .... and be sure to let us know if there is anything we can do to help ....

Is everything ok in your area, Gizmo?

Yeah, the tornadoes missed us by 30 miles. The rain is getting old, though. Ground is saturated water just runs down the street now. Luckily, no flooding yet.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom