Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The Weather Channel

We got around 6" overnight. Quit snowing here, but now is 8 degrees. Supposed to get down to -2 tonight. As you say, fun, fun, fun...

It's still snowing........have around 9 inches of snow on the ground. The Mayor of Indianapolis has asked businesses to remain closed tomorrow due to the extreme cold and the blowing & drifting that is headed our way tonight. Fun, fun.

Eighty one (81) degrees and sunny here today. Finally past that frigid sixty degree weather
that's plagued us this week

Steve

It's still snowing........have around 9 inches of snow on the ground. The Mayor of Indianapolis has asked businesses to remain closed tomorrow due to the extreme cold and the blowing & drifting that is headed our way tonight. Fun, fun.

Please stay safe guys and use caution that is some extreme temperatures if you need to go out! We will be high of 11 on Tuesday / Wednesday also and below zero for nighttime temps too! But still not as cold as you guys! As for Roxy, the garage is set around 60 with battery maintenance tender on her so she's all cozy and happy! It's suppose to get up to around 38 today but still getting freezing rain now but cold front to drop in tomorrow morning with end with snow showers!
I just want to know where's the global warming this year?
STAY SAFE YA'ALL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
" 05 GRAND DADDY"

Eighty one (81) degrees and sunny here today. Finally past that frigid sixty degree weather
that's plagued us this week

Steve

Awe! You poor guy! how you ever manage to get through it!

Dan & Wendy
" 05 GRAND DADDY"

Cadillac Tech was out a little earlier using the snow thrower...officially, in our driveway...14 inches of snow. Bitter cold and high winds are due over night. The worst is yet to come.

Dang don't know which app to believe. One weather app says 28. The other says 21 on Monday. Guess that's a warm up for you northerners. Either way that's still cold for us floridians. Burr. Be sure to tuck your "babies" in and but those heaters and battery extenders on. Praying that everyone in the north stays safe and warm during this winter storm.

BBRRRRRR

Took the bird feeders out this morning, BBRRRRR! It feels every bit of the minus 13 that the weather people say it is. Both my employer & Cadillac Tech's employer are closed today; however, I'm working from home. Hope everyone stays warm and safe.
Whit: How are you & Karen doing?

Supa & I are home as well. Northwest Indiana counties have closed the roads to emergency personnel only. I-80 is closed from the IL state line to past South Bend. I-65 is closed from Gary to Lafayette, IN. Guess I will clear the drifted snow from the drive, then hibernate the rest of the day! Stay warm!

Took the bird feeders out this morning, BBRRRRR! It feels every bit of the minus 13 that the weather people say it is. Both my employer & Cadillac Tech's employer are closed today; however, I'm working from home. Hope everyone stays warm and safe.
Whit: How are you & Karen doing?

Just blowing into PA now! It was 50 this morning down to 28 now and 3 by tomorrow morning! High of 12 plus wind chill of course! It's showing the high of 12 at 5 pm tomorrow evening and back into upper 20's on Wed. And heat wave of mid 40's this weekend!
Stay warm all "GLOBAL WARMING" Will return soon!

Dan & Wendy
" 05 GRAND DADDY"

Warming up

Took the bird feeders out this morning...it's 10 degrees outside...feels like a heat wave!! :chuckle High of 24 degrees today. Yeaaa!

With the high 30's forecast for the weekend, we're thinking of getting the swimsuits out and having a pool party!! :chuckle:laugh::chuckle

Took the bird feeders out this morning...it's 10 degrees outside...feels like a heat wave!! :chuckle High of 24 degrees today. Yeaaa!

Cubby I'm hoping the pool heated right???
High of 50's here but the pool a chunk of ice right now!

Dan & Wendy
" 05 GRAND DADDY"

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
For several weeks my baby had to be left outside. She's not used to the cold weather.
areqany9.jpg
sure hope she doesn't get a cold.
ba5apa3e.jpg
this is all because of the water leak my mom and I came home to. Should've went to bg instead.

Be safe everyone. There is another cold snap effecting most of us. So tuck your baby's in. So they don't get too cold

Last edited:
Another round of cold air is heading our way. They say this could be the coldest air so far this winter! Can't wait for Spring!

64 today. 21 tonight. 23 tomorrow. 2 tomorrow night with the warmest forecast for Thursday at 28.
And hey, we're 200 miles south of the Manson/Nixon line.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom