Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR decklid liner, part #19169562

You can give these guys and try, they may be able you help you. www.carmotorsports.com You might also try nerkpowers here on the site, his wife has a embroidery business. You may be able to remove your panel and send it to him and have it done.

Any other links for this liner?

Hood & deck liner

I had my hood liner and rear deck liner done by carmotorsports.
very easy transaction and quality results.
only drawback is they purchase the hood liner and deck liner then embroider a cover material to cover them, which results in me having a extra hood liner and deck liner for a 2009 XLR.
anyone interested in either one PM me.
carmotorsports will also send you just the black material with the logos embroidered on it with adhesive and instruction to cover your own hood liner for a reduced price.
i went with them doing it

Is there anything unique to the 2009 or are they the same as previous V models? I know all the '09s have V type hoods.

Last edited:
FOUND on Parts.com

Parts.com(R) | Acura Accessories Deck Lid Liner Embroidered XLR and Wreath and Crest Logo PartNumber 19169562

I just ordered one...for the trunk. Cannot find one for the Hood.

Now just gotta figure out the part numbers for the little clips / plastic pegs which hold all the trim in the trunk in. There has got to be a way to remove these without breaking them What do the dealerships use? I am sure they do not replace them every time someone has their car serviced.

Thanks everyone,

*BH*

Digitized Logo Please

If anyone needs a digital image of an XLR-related logo customized for their needs, drop me a line and I'll see what I can come up with.

CC :wave:

Hi there! I was wondering if I could get the digital image to get it digitized if you have not done so already. I have a friend who might be able to digitize/embroider it for me for our trunk liner and maybe for seat covers too. email is n.schibrowsky@gmail.com . Thanks!

Deck lid liner link

404 - File or directory not found.

Here is the part number and a link for the beautiful XLR decklid liner (I used this link because it had a picture of the liner). This will replace the plain liner that came on the XLRs from the factory. Many XLR owners purchased these liners when they were released in early '08 and have really enjoyed the added "bling".

That link is no longer available!??

Deck lid liner link

404 - File or directory not found.

Here is the part number and a link for the beautiful XLR decklid liner (I used this link because it had a picture of the liner). This will replace the plain liner that came on the XLRs from the factory. Many XLR owners purchased these liners when they were released in early '08 and have really enjoyed the added "bling".

That link is no longer available!??

car Collector

Hey MYTIME, I am wondering how far you are from the US/CDN border? We are in southern Ontario and use a US post box service in Niagara Falls (as we restore old cars etc) and we drive down to pick things up. If you are not too far from the border this is a great way around that problem. If you are too far then the other alternative is look into a parcel service and arrange to have them forward to you. OR befriend another XLR member from the US and arrange to have shipped to them and they can forward to you?

BTW I love your choice of colour! :blinzel:
In reply to "You can't be a car collector with only one car." That's why I own (4) old cars; (2) -1950 Fords, a 1940 Ford and a 1957 Vette, and my 2005 XLR!!! Does that put me in the "Car Collector catagory???

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom