Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Happy Anniversary orginal 6 "Club"

Popbigguy

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2007 XLR-V RII'07 RIII'08 SA'09 CO'10 NCSC'11 PA'12 BG'13 MT'14 VBOBX'15
Happy Anniversary orginal 6 "Club" members!

DSC01617.jpg

Wow,,, can you believe that's it's been two years since our run in with KY's best! I'm checking Monday to see if the points are off my license!

DSC01624.jpg

Sorry a little burry on the trooper, but we didn't want to get him any more PO'ed.

But!!!! We had fun at RII didn't we!!!

Chad

Happy Anniversary to 'The Club'!!

Chad,
It was not the best way to meet Kentucky's finest, but we did have fun at RII. You must have got the speedometer pick as we were slowing down--mine was well past 120 before we got pegged!!!:laugh::laugh:

Happy Anniversary orginal 6 "Club" members!

DSC01617.jpg

Wow,,, can you believe that's it's been two years since our run in with KY's best! I'm checking Monday to see if the points are off my license!

DSC01624.jpg

Sorry a little burry on the trooper, but we didn't want to get him any more PO'ed.

But!!!! We had fun at RII didn't we!!!

Chad

Chad,
It was not the best way to meet Kentucky's finest, but we did have fun at RII. You must have got the speedometer pick as we were slowing down--mine was well past 120 before we got pegged!!!:laugh::laugh:
:(:(:( He still hasn't learned his leason. :squint:

You must have got the speedometer pick as we were slowing down--mine was well past 120 before we got pegged!!!:laugh::laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:Yea,,,, It was one of our "slower" times when the picture was taken. As you may remember, my son was with me that year, he'd reach over and try to take a quick picture of the dash. That's why they're a little blurry. NE has a web site that I checked on the points on my license, their gone!!! I'm clean again!!! (Until next time :lol: ).

:laugh: :laugh:Yea,,,, It was one of our "slower" times when the picture was taken. As you may remember, my son was with me that year, he'd reach over and try to take a quick picture of the dash. That's why they're a little blurry. NE has a web site that I checked on the points on my license, their gone!!! I'm clean again!!! (Until next time :lol: ).

Ahhh, that's right! It was Tim that was doing the "whoot! - whoot!" .... ahhh, there's nothing like a little father-son bonding time :reddevil.

Who were the original 6?
I know Galen was one .... he kicked himself all weekend!
Hmmmm - I remember someone said that night at the Cadillac dinner that they didn't need "no stinkin' badges!" ..... And that was the beginning of the MM's I think ...

Hahaha, what a fun Rendezvous that was .... and that's where it all began for most of us .... :rocker: :love:

The beginning

Yes, it was fun and it's great to see that the friendships made there are still going strong.:rocker:

Ah yes. Fond memories sitting along side the freeway for a LONG time. RII was a great time and the friendships have continued. It is all good.

Bob

Ah yes. Fond memories sitting along side the freeway for a LONG time. RII was a great time and the friendships have continued. It is all good.

Bob

So, the original 6 were: Cubby, Chad, Bob L., Galen, ..... and?????

The other two were: Ben (XLR28) and Larry from Chicago (ctsvman on the other forum)

So, the original 6 were: Cubby, Chad, Bob L., Galen, ..... and?????

Bob

Remember how HOT it was!!!! Wasn't it close to a 100 degrees every day!!

The other two were: Ben (XLR28) and Larry from Chicago (ctsvman on the other forum)

Oh, yeah ..... Bennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
Wow ... were you two having the best time ever at the Cadillac reception at R3? Hahaha, you were the best entertainment ....:lol:....

Both year's in Bowling Green was hot ... humidity was a killer. :willy_nilly:

Just think what you have to look forward to next year, NO HUMIDTY, welcome to Colorado. :):):) Hopefully no one will be admitted to the exclusive club of six. :chuckle:chuckle:chuckle On the Interstate Hiways we have mostly 75 MPH and when you leave and go into a state with lower it is hard to keep it slowed down. :wave::wave::wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom