Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

News: Asheville,NC/Charleston,SC Trip April '11

Looking forward to the trip! :rocker:

I have been gone for the last few weeks and have been trying to catch up by reading thru the threads of what is happening.
I put together a summary of what has been discussed.

Attached is the Itinerary of things with phone numbers.

If there is anything to add or change just let me know. :worship:

Dale, it looks great, THANKS!. We will stop by the Charleston, SC Visitor Center on Tuesday morning so people can decide what they would like to see and do.
Here is a link for a tour package; http://charlestonheritagefederation.org/passport.html

It's not too late to join the group on this trip...even if it's just for a day. :wave:

I don't know if you all have already decided on restaurants in Asheville, but http://www.jerusalemgardencafe.com/ is a great restaurant in downtown that has Morrocan cuisine and belly dancers. :eek: The food and atmosphere are great and they can accommodate large groups.

My wife and I go to Asheville several times a year, so if you want anymore recommendations, let me know.

Still time to decide to come join us, Mark! You could see for yourself - I'm sure it would be entertaining! :chuckle

We are going to have a blast on this trip. Sure would love to have you join us - even if just for the weekend in Asheville.

Supa and Belly dancers, that i would like to see.

Car prep

Does everyone have their XLR ready for the trip? We leave two weeks from tomorrow.:rocker:

Does everyone have their XLR ready for the trip? We leave two weeks from tomorrow.:rocker:

I'm hoping everything will be completed next weekend. Then all I have to do is finish my taxes :patriot: and pack.

I'm hoping for nice enough weather this weekend to at least get an oil change in... and start some packing/organizing. :wave:

Washed and did the full Zaino treatment last weekend. Tree pollen is so bad had to cover it back up to keep it looking clean.

There was some mention of "Segway" Tours at Biltmore.

Any thoughts on that subject?

There was some mention of "Segway" Tours at Biltmore.

Any thoughts on that subject?

We did the Segway tour the last time we were there and had a blast. You have to make reservations and the phone number for reservations is 828-225-1425.

Still time to decide to come join us, Mark! You could see for yourself - I'm sure it would be entertaining! :chuckle

We are going to have a blast on this trip. Sure would love to have you join us - even if just for the weekend in Asheville.

Yes Marc, there is still time to join us and it would be great to have you join the group. We need a Blue XLR in the picture.:lol: We could drive Tiffany to Asheville or Charleston and you could fly in. You don't want to miss the fun!

That thought had crossed my mind believe me. Just way to busy to leave the business right now. Really gonna miss you guys. Hope to see you guys off though.

I just heard from my cousin, Alan... looks like he is 80% sure he will be able to come with me on our trip to the Carolinas. It will be nice having him along - and help me out with some driving (especially on the long trip home). :rocker:

I just heard from my cousin, Alan... looks like he is 80% sure he will be able to come with me on our trip to the Carolinas. It will be nice having him along - and help me out with some driving (especially on the long trip home). :rocker:

Dave, it would be nice if Alan can join us.:wave:

This trip is beyond the budget for me. I really wish it would have worked out. You all be careful and have fun.

Bob

I spoke with Trina from The Biltmore Estate today. She will bring our admission tickets to our hotel on Saturday April 9th (very nice of her). I need to know how many tickets to have her bring by April 5th. Let me know if you will be joining us @ Biltmore and how many tickets you need, either by posting here or you can send me a PM.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom