Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

National Corvette Homecoming 7/14-7/16/11

If I can only make it one of the days, which day would be best?

The National Corvette Museum will be open during The Homecoming. The Bowling Green Assembly Plant will not be open during The Homecoming.
Hope to see you there.

good to know this, thanks. btw, does the museum have xlr's in there too? just wondering on what to expect at the museum.

good to know this, thanks. btw, does the museum have xlr's in there too? just wondering on what to expect at the museum.

No they don't the last time I was there. It is fun to go there and see the Corvettes though.

XLR'S Preregistered

We have 41 XLR'S preregristered as of today. That is a good group, but I think we will have more. Details on the golf outing in the next email blast.

homecoming

Folks, My apologies as work does not permit Dawn or I to attend. Look forward to seeing you all either in the fall or in PA in spring 2012.

Be safe, Dave:wave::wave::wave:

Folks, My apologies as work does not permit Dawn or I to attend. Look forward to seeing you all either in the fall or in PA in spring 2012.

Sorry to hear you and Dawn can't make this one. Now who is going to help drink my beer. :D

I'm sorry you two won't be able to make it to the Homecoming.

Information is now on the web site http://www.corvettehomecoming.com
click on golf on home page will take you to information.
Hope a lot of you guys try out the very nice course right behind the Holiday Inn and Sloan Convention Center.

Cadillac Dealership

It was announced yesterday that Martin Cadillac of Bowling Green had been sold to Leachman Buick-GMC here in Bowling Green. They also had bought Pontiac, but now sadly it too is gone.
Will be talking with the new Cadillac Dealer to see how they may want to help with you guys and NCH.

Information is now on the web site http://www.corvettehomecoming.com
click on golf on home page will take you to information.
Hope a lot of you guys try out the very nice course right behind the Holiday Inn and Sloan Convention Center.

Just curious... how does one sign up as a team? The registration is only for a single...

Has anyone else received any conformation for your registration. I regestered the day after madison last year and still haven't received anything.

Dave,

You should have received an email from Joe--that is the confirmation. If you didn't or lost it email Joe from his site and he will resend it to you.

Has anyone else received any conformation for your registration. I regestered the day after madison last year and still haven't received anything.

Yes. The reporter got some names mixed up.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom