Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Carolinas Trip April '11 Pictures

Cubby, I've noticed that your group of ladies increases with every trip.:)

Oh yea he is a real ladies man. :chuckle

Great pictures Bruce & Kathy. They are all great I really love the one of the cars in front of the Biltmore. Too bad they aren't still made because that would be a beautiful poster for them.

GREAT Pictures, Bruce/Kathy! Thanks for recording all the wonderful memories we got from a fantastic trip. :wave:

Pics from Charleston

Gizmo and PJ, Chicago Dave, Dave's cousin Alan and then "Supa and friends"

More Charleston Pics

What a great time we had.
Comment on the third photo: Have you ever seen such a beautiful setting for a fancy porta-potty? Great idea, right? Too bad it was locked up tight!!!!!!!!!

Sign for Corndog

The gang saw this sign at the Charleston Market and decided they just had to buy it for me. It now hangs proudly in my kitchen. THANK YOU

IMG_7085.jpg

IMG_7084.jpg

Bruce and Kathy what great pictures.
I attached a couple of shots of you two working hard on these pictures.

Photo Girl, Up early in morning - brace on foot - standing on hill side in wet grass - trying to get us to listen and stand in line and she keeps smiling

Bruce down on his knee taking special shots in front of the Biltmore.

Again, a special thanks to both of you for a great trip!

Thanks Dale, I'm glad you are enjoying the pictures. Kathy does put a lot of work into her pictures. Monday @ Biltmore took it's toll on her, but it was worth it, she got some awesome pictures. There have been times when I thought she might fall out of the car when getting caravan shots. We took over 4,200 pictures on the trip; it has been fun going through them. I will need to start working on the picture DVDs.:)

Great pictures Bruce & Kathy. They are all great I really love the one of the cars in front of the Biltmore. Too bad they aren't still made because that would be a beautiful poster for them.[/QUOTE]

That is a good idea Supa. I will look into getting a poster done from the Biltmore group shots.:)

Thanks for posting some of your pictures George & Dale!

Trip DVDs

12 of the 15 DVD packages went out in the mail today. The other 3 should go out tomorrow. Look for it in your mail. Enjoy.:wave:

Thanks for the pictures!

Wow, thanks so much for the pictures everybody! Looks like an awesome time!
My wife and daughter happened to be at the Biltmore the same time you all were, while I was in Dubai.
They were checking out the XLRs and one of you told them about this forum, which is how I found you!
I bought my XLR new about 5 years ago and had no idea this community existed.
I love the pictures! Thanks again.

Wow, thanks so much for the pictures everybody! Looks like an awesome time!
My wife and daughter happened to be at the Biltmore the same time you all were, while I was in Dubai.
They were checking out the XLRs and one of you told them about this forum, which is how I found you!
I bought my XLR new about 5 years ago and had no idea this community existed.
I love the pictures! Thanks again.

WOW, that is so cool! Welcome aboard, it's nice that you found us. Was your wife surprised to see that many XLRs at one time?

Welcome to the club!

Jerry Lee :

Welcome to the forum! :wave:

We have our very own Cadillac Tech here and a wealth of info about our beloved XLRs! Lots of great info shared on this forum.

I am curious as well to hear what your wife and daughter thought about the collection of XLRs at Biltmore?

Be sure to post a picture or two of your XLR. We never get tired of seeing pictures.

We may be right in your backyard next year. Join us!

WOW, that is so cool! Welcome aboard, it's nice that you found us. Was your wife surprised to see that many XLRs at one time?
Thanks so much for the warm welcome! Both my wife and daughter were very surprised and enthused. They brought home very similar pictures to these of your line up, which made me wish I had been there too. Hopefully we'll make the next one.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom