Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Carolinas Trip April '11 Pictures

Crimson Pearl

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2005 Crimson Pearl XLR
A few pictures from Asheville NC

Here are a few pictures from Biltmore House in Asheville NC. It was very foggy Sunday Morning when we arrived, and it did not clear until almost noon.

DSC00486.jpg

After the fog cleared, here is a picture of all the cars lined up.

DSC00497.jpg

Here is the left flank.

DSC00500.jpg

And here is the right flank.

DSC00501.jpg

Later in the day, we were joined by this rare Alpine White beauty!

DSC00507.jpg

Photogirl was working very hard today taking pictures and I am sure she will have some much better pictures than mine, but I wanted to give everyone a little preview!

Biltmore group pictures

IMG_2274.jpg

IMG_4081.jpg

Beautiful XLRs in front of the Biltmore this morning.

IMG_2279.jpg

Good looking group.

More pictures later.:wave:

More pictures from Biltmore

Here are a few more pictures from Biltmore.

DSC00509.jpg

DSC00492.jpg

DSC00505.jpg

Really nice pictures ....

Is that beautiful red TX car the car that MotorBoat used to own? He had one that looked just like that......

Really nice pictures ....

Is that beautiful red TX car the car that MotorBoat used to own? He had one that looked just like that......

Motorboat had an '04 Crimson Pearl XLR
onalaska has an Infrared XLR-V that is in the last picture.

I would pick today to run the Tail of The Dragon.

SAM_0363.jpg

SAM_0368.jpg

The Smokey Bones lot was fun.
SAM_0320.jpg

Viewing the bridge from the boat was cool, too.
SAM_0298.jpg

Here's my best shot of Fort Sumpter (I know Kathy has a better one).
SAM_0282.jpg

Biltmore in the morning.
SAM_0263.jpg

SAM_0258.jpg

Kathy and Bruce thanks again for arranging a great trip. Thanks to Bruce, Cubby and Dave for the shirts and hats. And it was a pleasure hanging out with everyone, new friends and old. Can't wait for Homecoming.

P.S. Linda, the "honey" isn't going to last long enough to get home. Thanx

Motorboat had an '04 Crimson Pearl XLR
onalaska has an Infrared XLR-V that is in the last picture.

Blaize (Motorboat) and I are both from the same town of Coldspring, Texas, population 650. Diane and I looked at his XLR when he had it for sale a few years ago. That sparked our interested in owning one. I think he finally sold it to someone from Arizona. He replaced his XLR with a powered hang glider. I have some pictures of him flying over our house somewhere. Will have to find one and post it when we get home. I don't think it looks quite as good as his crimson pearl XLR did!

We had a great time on this trip. Many new friends. The week went by so fast!

Blaize (Motorboat) and I are both from the same town of Coldspring, Texas, population 650. Diane and I looked at his XLR when he had it for sale a few years ago. That sparked our interested in owning one. I think he finally sold it to someone from Arizona. He replaced his XLR with a powered hang glider. I have some pictures of him flying over our house somewhere. Will have to find one and post it when we get home. I don't think it looks quite as good as his crimson pearl XLR did!

We had a great time on this trip. Many new friends. The week went by so fast!

We met Blaize and his wife on Rendezvous 2 .... met them at a hotel just outside of TX and caravaned with he and his wife. Nicest people .... about once a year we still get in touch with each other .... I always wanted his car from the first time I saw it .... But, Lola already had my heart. I will looking for the picture .... he loves action and adventure and, poor Helen, she has her hands full ... She had white knuckles when we arrived!

Glad to hear you had a great time .... the trips are worth it .... everytime!

Fantastic Pictures! Thank you. I especially like the garden Gnome!

Great pics, Bruce & Kathy!! I especially like the photo with 'my ladies'. :lol::lol: A thorn among a bunch of Roses!!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom