Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

04 XLR to be PARTED OUT.. Send me your request

FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DALE SALE TO DO BUSINESS WITH!

Dale Sale, is the member that I bought most of the Shale colored interior parts from a 2004 he's parting out. He is an outstanding person and reputable business man and he worked with me on both prices (very, very fair!) and working out payment! He couldn't be a better person to work with. I highly recommend doing business with Dale Sale!!!

:thumbsup:wave::thumbsup

Wife's XLR/Sal

Rear brake caliper brackets

Are the rear brake caliper brackets still available? If so, how much shipped to 70056? Thanks

rear brake brackets

Are the rear brake caliper brackets still available? If so, how much shipped to 70056? Thanks

I am going to try to keep the rear end together and sell it as a complete unit.

Sorry
Dale

radio and cd player

Looking for radio with cd player

Yes the radio is still with the car. The amp has been sold. I do not have the xlr cd to go with it just the radio. If your interested the price would be 450.00 and that includes shipping to the lower 48 states.

Dale Sale
205-365-7223

Bose Speakers in Seatbacks

Do you still have any parts? I am restoring the leather seats in my XLR, and need the plastic collars that hold the Bose seatback speakers into the housings. The collars are black plastic, oval shaped and have a mounting hole at top and bottom. The opening in the center is round so that they slide over the back of the speaker and up to the mounting flange. I am finding that the areas around the mounting holes have cracked away, making the speakers loose. I have a picture I can send if you think you might have them. I need a total of four for both seats. Thanks, much appreciated.

Key fob

Do you have the key fob . I put a new battery in mine and it won't open car. Or start it ! I had to tow it home . Light says no key fob detected Thanks

Do you have the key fob . I put a new battery in mine and it won't open car. Or start it ! I had to tow it home . Light says no key fob detected Thanks

Is your car unlocked now? If not use the key to open trunk, pull lock tab and unlock the driver door.
Have you tried starting the car with the fob in the fob slot in the glove compartment?

Is your car unlocked now? If not use the key to open trunk, pull lock tab and unlock the driver door.
Have you tried starting the car with the fob in the fob slot in the glove compartment?

Sorry but the KEY and the fob are not with the car.

Dale Sale

im looking for the drivers side seatbelt buckle. possibly the console also if the metal facia is mint ?

I do not know about a shock seal. I have the retractor side of the seat belt on both sides. The buckle that attaches to the seat were sold with the seats. retractor will run $75.00 and you pay the freight charges.

Dale Sale
205-365-7223

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry