Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

15th year BG plant homecoming reunion Sept 26 - 28 2018

Shirts on the machine, hats are next. We will be bringing them on Wednesday! See you all there.
43e84933ed153127cab9595b72de9dca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We’re heading out early tomorrow (Tues) morning, should be there Wed afternoon. See ya in a few!

Ready to roll! (we didn’t hire anyone, that’s Mike’s co. Mid Atlantic Auto Transport, just taking advantage of having a trailer!)

Cool hauler

I hope everyone has safe travels & a WONDERFUL time in Bowling Green! :wave:

Wish you were coming - been WAY too long since you we’ve seen you guys!

I hope everyone has safe travels & a WONDERFUL time in Bowling Green! :wave:
You know you two are VERY welcome to come!! Without you guys this may not have gone as long as it has!!Chad

Thanks guys it would be nice to see everyone. We are trying to work it out, hoping for Friday night. :)

Half way there & the V wants out to play!

Attachments

• E64FA9B5-A6FC-47D5-B9CE-A2BE2FB97E75.jpg
    E64FA9B5-A6FC-47D5-B9CE-A2BE2FB97E75.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 269
Thanks guys it would be nice to see everyone. We are trying to work it out, hoping for Friday night. :)

That would be great!! And for once in how Years? You guys don't have to lead, make group decisions, or tell people what to do!! I got drafted for that!!:laugh: Just come and enjoy!!!

Chad

15 Year Homecoming Reunion.

Hi Gang,

It's me & Star, we got in last night and we're at the Americas Best Value Inn. Anyone up for breakfast and if so, where?

I'm in room 144 and the hotel phone # is :(270) 781-5200, my cell # is:(228) 243-1193. Give me a call and let me know when and where we're getting together.

Thank you,
Jack

Most of the gang....

Here's a picture of the group here so far after dinner tonight. Heading out early tomorrow morning for the Makers Mark distillery.

IMG_8686.jpg

Looking forward to to see the others coming in later tomorrow. Safe travels.

Here's a picture of the group here so far after dinner tonight. Heading out early tomorrow morning for the Makers Mark distillery.

View attachment 8278

Super sad I’m not there ...
But I am in spirit!

You all have a wonderful reunion ....
The years we spent with all of you were the best ...
Lola was the best!

Love to you all, and especially the MMs who still support me every day ... have a drink for us and let’s toast the best Detail Guy everrrrrr.

Party on! Cheers!
I love ❤️ you!

RA
Lola’s Mom

View attachment 8278

Awesome photo!!

I'm so bummed I couldn't make it, but with everything I've had going on with my house and refinancing, there was no way I could. :(

Shirts and Hats Pickup

We passed out about half of the shirts and Hats last night. I will bring the remainding ones to the NCM tour Friday, so see me if you don't have yours yet. Beth and I have a wedding to attend in Indianapolis, so we won't be attending the car show Saturday. Any shirts/hats that aren't claimed, I will leave with Chad for Pickup. If you aren't going to make it to BG, please PM me before Saturday

i have about 8 extra Hats left for anyone who is interested. $10 each. :wave:
Tim Powers

Awesome photo!!

I'm so bummed I couldn't make it, but with everything I've had going on with my house and refinancing, there was no way I could. :(

That’s ok - you can just organize the 20th anniversary! :D

Great photo - Keep them coming. We hope everyone has a great time.
We miss you guys.
T & K

south bound & down!

On our way down tomorrow night! Bringing Jeanie with us. See you guys soon. :wave:<strike></strike>

Looking across the parking lot is making me wish I brought mine. [emoji25]
7c058ed20a08a298eefc35b35bdb7dba.jpg
cc4a958c2d600d553384b20ca1e2f1c3.jpg
8213f06c0134b85a8a9f8f98d27f3a54.jpg

Nice sound that the blue one has. Is that a corsa exhaust

Just looking over some pics from today’s gathering. Some of us have faded away through time
d5804f8ae0c47a313424ed376e145d02.jpg

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry