Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2013 XLR Bowling Green Plant Homecoming - Sept 28th, 2013

Excited to meet everyone and see all the XLRs!!!!

:wave: "GM GEM" 2006 XLR V Silver/Ebony Celeste and Kelly Daughenbaugh will be joining you all! :)

Chicago Dave & Devin
Victor-V & XLRATING
sschooley
05 GRAND DADDY XLR CADDY & Wendy
Cubby & Supa
xlrator
Patrickv2221
Phrede
graytoad & Steve
Popbigguy & Rogene
BobW & Gayle
GizmoQ & PJ
Crimson Pearl & Alexis
Tiffany's Dad & Missy Bling
HOMEGAMEROOM
xlr05 & Mary
Misty & Sequin
Vinman & Lori
SrChief & Jean
Whit & Coyote Karen
onalaska & Diane
civilone & Tina
GM GEM
silverstreak & Sharon

Have tried numerous times to register by Visa and won't allow me to do it. Anyone else have this problem. Tried 3 different cards. I do not have a PayPal account.

REGISTER?????

Have tried numerous times to register by Visa and won't allow me to do it. Anyone else have this problem. Tried 3 different cards. I do not have a PayPal account.

I did not know we needed to register!!!!!!! :dunno: I did not find a registration for 'per-say' just a spot to pay, and the payment shows that it is for registration to the car show so I went ahead an did that. No problem with Paypal but it does not give me a spot to say what car I am bringing, perhaps they will email me later?

There may be a problem at their end, try again later and if it continues to give you trouble I could register for you but it would be in my name. There should be 'contact' link there somewhere or a phone number etc......:dunno:

I didn't have a problem, but I used PayPal. I talked to Bruce and you don't have to pre-register, Chrisley said it could be done when we arrive, so don't worry if you didn't get it done.

Attention XLR Owners!!

If anyone is 'on the fence' about coming or not coming to this event, you should seriously consider coming!! Dave Chrisley has a lot of things for us XLR owners, that will most likely never happen again. The plant has found some XLR material that they are saving for this event!! Car Art Work will also be there with all their Cadillac, XLR metal art work!! This will probably be the last XLR event with any kind of GM involvement.

If anyone is 'on the fence' about coming or not coming to this event, you should seriously consider coming!! Dave Crissley has a lot of things for us XLR owners, that will most likely never happen again. The plant has found some XLR material that they are saving for this event!! Car Art Work will also be there with all their Cadillac, XLR metal art work!! This will probably be the last XLR event with any kind of GM involvement.

Dang and ill be missing this because of my cruise. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone is 'on the fence' about coming or not coming to this event, you should seriously consider coming!! Dave Chrisley has a lot of things for us XLR owners, that will most likely never happen again. The plant has found some XLR material that they are saving for this event!! Car Art Work will also be there with all their Cadillac, XLR metal art work!! This will probably be the last XLR event with any kind of GM involvement.

Even if you're someone who's not into cars or car events/shows, if this is like any other XLR get together the social scene should be pretty good too. ;) Something for everyone for sure! :party

did you get our info....for misty qnd sequin

did you receive our info - for misty sand sequin? i sent by email.
is there anything else we need to do?

You're good to go. We'll see you in Bowling Green. Be prepared to party!!!:laugh:

did you receive our info - for misty sand sequin? i sent by email.
is there anything else we need to do?

Homecoming

Cubby,
Sharon and I have had some things change and it looks like we will be free to make the Homecoming, so we are planning on being there. Bruce, would you be so kind as to add us to the list, thank you.

Jim

Cubby,
Sharon and I have had some things change and it looks like we will be free to make the Homecoming, so we are planning on being there. Bruce, would you be so kind as to add us to the list, thank you.

Jim

Good to see things have changed for you Sharon & Jim
This is turning out to be quite few XLR @ this awesome event! I see an unforgettable event arising for 2013!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thanks Dan

Cubby,

Jim
Jim, it will be great to see you & Sharon again!

Dash plaques are ordered! What day are you guys arriving in Bowling Green? How many of you are interested in a tour of The Corvette Museum on Friday morning?

Dash plaques are ordered! What day are you guys arriving in Bowling Green? How many of you are interested in a tour of The Corvette Museum on Friday morning?

I plan on arriving around noon on Friday. The tour is interesting but I will not be there in the morning. Thanks for working on this.

Bruce
We are arriving Thursday afternoon and yes we are interested in the tour there will be 2 for us, but I have a NCM membership if that make any difference or not!
Also are scheduling a Meet & Greet Dinner Thursday evening??
Thanks for all your doing we do appreciated!
Need help let me know??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thanks Dan

Steve & I will be arriving on Thursday too and want to go on the tour as well.

Tour

Arriving Thursday, please sign us up for the tour!

And the Thursday night dinner as well.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back