Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2013 XLR Bowling Green Plant Homecoming - Sept 28th, 2013

The NCM group tour is scheduled for 3pm on Friday Sept. 27, this should leave us enough time to get back from our lunch drive.
How many of you would like a guided tour?
We could have a guided tour group for those that would like one & the rest could go through on their own.
The cost is $7 per person, free if you're an NCM member.

Count Amy and I in too. :wave:

The NCM group tour is scheduled for 3pm on Friday Sept. 27, this should leave us enough time to get back from our lunch drive.
How many of you would like a guided tour?
We could have a guided tour group for those that would like one & the rest could go through on their own.
The cost is $7 per person, free if you're an NCM member.
Count Diane and I in.

I wish I could just clone myself then my clone could take my baby up to this event. Or trust someone here to take her up there. But then w/o me personally, it wouldn't be the same as being there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$50 for a wash, wax & sweep out the interior. He should be set up @ the Hilton Garden Inn on Thursday afternoon.

Warning, make sure you have the correct amount and DO NOT hand the guy a 100 dollar bill, he'll say he has to go and get change but the next time you see him, he'll deny he owes you anything!
That happened to me at RII in 2008.

Count Jean and I in for the tour. (thought I had already done this but can not find it posted)

We have reached 30 XLRS for the Event!!

I just received an email that another XLR is joining us for the Homecoming Event. Maurice & Linda Tipton from Roanoke Rapids, NC will be coming, most likely caravanning with Bob & Gayle. Some will remember 'Tip' & Linda from previous Rendezvous'. Glad to have them aboard.

We now have 30 XLRS, representing 9 different color choices offered, and from 17 States and Canada.

Chicago Dave & Devin
Victor-V & XLRATING (2 XLRs)
sschooley
05 GRAND DADDY XLR CADDY & Wendy
Cubby & Supa
xlrator
Patrickv2221
Phrede
graytoad & Steve
Popbigguy & Rogene
BobW & Gayle
GizmoQ & PJ
Crimson Pearl & Alexis
Tiffany's Dad & Missy Bling
HOMEGAMEROOM
xlr05 & Mary
Misty & Sequin
Vinman & Lori
SrChief & Jean
Whit & Coyote Karen
onalaska & Diane
civilone & Tina
GM GEM
silverstreak & Sharon
WB6BBZ & Gina
nerkpowers & wife
Jack & Lynda Parker
ald42 & Judy
Maurice & Linda Tipton

Updated list...30 XLRs!

I wish we were able to attend this fantastic event. But, because of my accident, Cindy has no vacation accrual. I remember the last BG event... it was a BLAST. This one, I'm sure will be the same...

MT, it sure would be great to have you & Cindy with us in BG. You will be missed!

2 more for the tour

We would love to join the tour.

Celeste and Kelly Daughenbaugh....GM GEM, 2006 XLR V platinum/ebony.

EXCITED TO MEET EVERYONE AND GATHER OUR XLR's!! :party

MT, it sure would be great to have you & Cindy with us in BG. You will be missed!

05 Grand Daddy XLR Caddy said:
Yes it would be nice! You will be missed!!

Thanks Dan Gouker
Thanks, I also wish we could attend... but it seems it just isn't in the cards. I don't even think I could travel that far without many frequent stops to get out and stretch...

Guess you all will just have to make the trip out to Montana in 2014 for my rendezvous...

We would love to join the tour.

Celeste and Kelly Daughenbaugh....GM GEM, 2006 XLR V platinum/ebony.

EXCITED TO MEET EVERYONE AND GATHER OUR XLR's!! :party

So did you book a room yet????

Thanks Dan Gouker

05 Grand Daddy XLR Caddy said:
Yes it would be nice! You will be missed!!

Thanks Dan Gouker
Thanks, I also wish we could attend... but it seems it just isn't in the cards. I don't even think I could travel that far without many frequent stops to get out and stretch...

Guess you all will just have to make the trip out to Montana in 2014 for my rendezvous...

Count me in on that one Rod, although it won't be as much of a drive for me because I'm planning on moving out of CA. by the end of this year.

Our Update

We are bummed out that we have to drop out of this event...........

Had a family event pop up for the weekend of 28Sep that we should attend.

I haven’t yet cancelled our room at Hilton Garden Inn. We have a room from Thurs night, checkout on Sunday, will cancel the room tomorrow.

Sorry, we will miss you guys!

We are bummed out that we have to drop out of this event...........

Had a family event pop up for the weekend of 28Sep that we should attend.

I haven’t yet cancelled our room at Hilton Garden Inn. We have a room from Thurs night, checkout on Sunday, will cancel the room tomorrow.

Sorry, we will miss you guys!

Dale, so sorry to hear this...we are going to miss you guys. You should drive down to Carmel this weekend for Artomobilia so we could see you. :wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom