Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Are there any XLR shirts? Forum or other?

Don't forget Chicago Dave needs orders by end of week.

How goes the shirt orders Chicago Dave?

I've got about 18 shirts to order this Friday.

Any other takers? Just pm me.

I'm not doing this as a money maker ... I just don't want anyone to miss out if they are interested in getting a shirt this round. :wave:

OK, so here is who I have - I just want to make sure I haven't missed anyone (I'm not an "online retailer", so I am trying to be as organized as I can :))

b_pappy, linsue, mtrocket, madmac, lolas mom, xlr05, harrower, bloosman, gizmo and matthijs.

Have I missed anyone? I will be placing the shirt orders tonight (should get them by Tuesday - maybe have them completed before the end of the month).

Thanks everyone. :wave:

No .... thank you! :blinzel:
Yeah!
thumbs-up-2.gif

Dave,
Shirts arrived today!! BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks again for taking this project on!!!

Dave, check's in the mail...the shirt is GREAT! Will look right a home at our John Deere events. No one will ever know.
Linda

Another round of shirts

OK - so I have received some more inquiries about more Polo Shirts.

I will go ahead and do another round of Polo shirts - if anyone is interested.

I am going to try and be more organized (than last time - with Holidays, end of year and all)... so I have a spreadsheet with what I need to order, for who, etc....

Here is what I can get done:

Polo Shirts - available in Men's or Women's without Pockets
Men's Polos with pocket.

Sizes - S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL

Shirt Colors - Black, Gray, Red, Blue, Tan, Navy, White, Butter, Turf Green, Wine & Light Blue

Thread Colors - Pretty much same as in Shirt colors - also silver.

Logos - FULL LOGO (Silhouette - XLR logo underneath)
Silhouette Only
FORUM LOGO (Silhouette - "Forum name" underneath - in quotes)
XLR Logo only

Cost - $25 Polos without pockets, $30 Polos with pockets

Shipping - I ship usps - $5 for the first 2 shirts - $2 each shirt after that.

PM me with any specific questions.

Thank you in advance for your patience - obviously I'm not in the "shirt business" or any kind of an "online retail" operator. :chuckle

These shirts are great quality, I'm ready to order more. Dave really did an excellent job.
Bruce

I'm in!

Great Idea!
Keep the forum posted on your progress... I would certainly be interested in purchasing a shirt to display my love of the car and this great forum!

I have received several pm's regarding shirts ...

I am going to try and order the shirts on Monday (letting any additional member requests get to me over the weekend).

If you are interested in any POLO Shirts, see below and pm me with shirt/thread color, type (w/ or w/o pocket), size, shipping address, etc....

I have the following names so far (who is on my spreadsheet):
Hugo, Bruce, Bill, Gizmo, Casey, Bob & Treeman. (Need details from Hugo & Treeman). I hope I haven't missed anyone - if so, please pm me again. :wave:

OK - so I have received some more inquiries about more Polo Shirts.

I will go ahead and do another round of Polo shirts - if anyone is interested.

I am going to try and be more organized (than last time - with Holidays, end of year and all)... so I have a spreadsheet with what I need to order, for who, etc....

Here is what I can get done:

Polo Shirts - available in Men's or Women's without Pockets
Men's Polos with pocket.

Sizes - S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL

Shirt Colors - Black, Gray, Red, Blue, Tan, Navy, White, Butter, Turf Green, Wine & Light Blue

Thread Colors - Pretty much same as in Shirt colors - also silver.

Logos - FULL LOGO (Silhouette - XLR logo underneath)
Silhouette Only
FORUM LOGO (Silhouette - "Forum name" underneath - in quotes)
XLR Logo only

Cost - $25 Polos without pockets, $30 Polos with pockets

Shipping - I ship usps - $5 for the first 2 shirts - $2 each shirt after that.

PM me with any specific questions.

Thank you in advance for your patience - obviously I'm not in the "shirt business" or any kind of an "online retail" operator. :chuckle

OK - I am going to place the order for the shirts this weekend.

Any last minute requests for Polo Shirts?

Also - my embroidering friend can also do Silk Screen tShirts - if anyone is interested, let me know. I am getting a price on just the basic tshirt with the SILHOUETTE across the front (maybe the Cadillac script below it).

I have received several pm's regarding shirts ...

I am going to try and order the shirts on Monday (letting any additional member requests get to me over the weekend).

If you are interested in any POLO Shirts, see below and pm me with shirt/thread color, type (w/ or w/o pocket), size, shipping address, etc....

I have the following names so far (who is on my spreadsheet):
Hugo, Bruce, Bill, Gizmo, Casey, Bob & Treeman. (Need details from Hugo & Treeman). I hope I haven't missed anyone - if so, please pm me again. :wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom