Larry F- XLR

HOMEGAMEROOM?
Whit?
Unionrunner?
Quinn?
LinSue?
rleonard?

Event registration

To register for the Midwest Cadillac XLR Club parking corral, go to the link below, enter 1 into the box for the car club corral & then click on the green REGISTER button. It will walk you through the rest of the registration process. They need each of the cars that will be in the corral to be registered.

Carmel Artomobilia 2012 - Eventbrite

We have Scarlett-V entered.

To register for the Midwest Cadillac XLR Club parking corral, go to the link below, enter 1 into the box for the car club corral & then click on the green REGISTER button. It will walk you through the rest of the registration process. They need each of the cars that will be in the corral to be registered.

Sounds good, Bruce. I will try to get 'we done when I get back from New Orleans and get to New Jersey next week.

Thanks

Done!

Thank you, Bruce, for getting this started. I signed up today!
I have been to this even before and the cars are B E A U T I F U L!!!
This is going to be fun :wave:

George, Glad to hear that you are registered. It is a wonderful show & I'm hoping we will have a good showing, around 10 cars.:wave:

I made some calls today & we have 3 more XLRs for the show. They just need to get registered.:wave:

My XLR is in.....

Just registered "my" XLR for this event. I don't see how I can be there but likely arrangements can be made for Kathy to get the XLR to the event....
Looks like an awesome opportunity for a party!

Steve

Below are the people who have confirmed they will be attending;

Cubby-
XLR-V
Chicago Dave-XLR
Tiffany's Dad-XLR
IndyXLRVGuy-XLR-V
Schooley (Photo Girl)- XLR
Larry F- XLR
Julie Comella- XLR
LinSue-XLR
HOMEGAMEROOM-XLR
Gizmo -XLR-V

Whit?
Unionrunner?
Quinn?
rleonard?

List updated:wave:

Dash plaque

Here is the event dash plaque for the Artomobilia Show;

Attachments

• 2007-cadillac-xlr-platinu.jpg
    2007-cadillac-xlr-platinu.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 311
One more!

We have 7 XLRs registered for the show. Julie Comella will be joining us with her '09. We have spaces for more XLRs...you don't want to miss it! :wave:

Arrangements have already been made! I'm looking forward to showing off my (er, your) XLR! :lol:

Just registered "my" XLR for this event. I don't see how I can be there but likely arrangements can be made for Kathy to get the XLR to the event....
Looks like an awesome opportunity for a party!

Steve

Thanks for the reminder, Bruce....I just registered...see you in a month.

Here is the event dash plaque for the Artomobilia Show;

What a cool looking dash plaque, Bruce. Love the chrome look. Is that Schooly's grill?

Thanks for the reminder, Bruce....I just registered...see you in a month.

It will be Great to see you again LinSue, you make 8 XLRs registered for the show! It will really look good with all of the different colors we will have in attendance. :wave:

Great news Rich! It will be fun having you there. The list is updated...we are @ 9.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom