Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Artomobilia 2012 Carmel, IN- August 25

Count us in, too. PJ just confirmed our arrangements.

Count us in, too. PJ just confirmed our arrangements.

Good, that puts us @ 10. There is room more even more XLRs...you don't want to miss this show! Just think how great it will look having a line of XLRs all paked together on Main Street. :cool:

CadillacGirlXLR, you should join us in Carmel on August 25...you'll get to show off your new toy while having a WONDERFUL time with fellow XLR owners! :wave:

CadillacGirlXLR, you should join us in Carmel on August 25...you'll get to show off your new toy while having a WONDERFUL time with fellow XLR owners! :wave:

I agree with Bruce, CadillacGirlXLR - the more the merrier. This should be a very low key event (no judging). Even if you do not want to "show" your XLR, please think about stopping by and checking our cars out and introducing yourself to a lot of the forum members.

Hope you can make it. :wave:

I just saw this and went to register. The only registration type was "event volunteer". Am I missing something?

THX

I just saw this and went to register. The only registration type was "event volunteer". Am I missing something?

THX

Fred - Hopefully Bruce see's your posts and assists. He has the contact name of the guy putting the show on and I'm sure he will be able to get you signed up to join us. Glad you will be able to make it. :chuckle

You may have waited too long, but Dave is right, Bruce may be able to help get you in.

THX

THX

I'm waiting to hear back from the guys in charge. Go ahead & make plans to join the group on the 25th, I'm sure we'll have room for a few more. :wave:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Cadillac Tech
Below are the people who have confirmed they will be attending;

Cubby-
XLR-V
Chicago Dave-XLR
Tiffany's Dad-XLR
IndyXLRVGuy-XLR-V
Schooley (Photo Girl)- XLR
Larry F- XLR
Julie Comella- XLR
LinSue-XLR
HOMEGAMEROOM-XLR
Gizmo -XLR-V
Phrede-XLR-V
unionrunner-XLR-V

Whit?
Quinn?
rleonard?

List updated:wave:

I'm waiting to hear back from the guys in charge. Go ahead & make plans to join the group on the 25th, I'm sure we'll have room for a few more. :wave:

OK, I'm not planning on staying overnight since I'm only about 125 miles away. Do you know when everyone is meeting? Thanks for the help.

Bruce - Help!

Got the weekend free and a dog-sitter. so if you can get us in, we'll be there.
Thanks in advance.

e & B

Bruce - Help!

Got the weekend free and a dog-sitter. so if you can get us in, we'll be there.
Thanks in advance.

e & B

You gotta bring the beer, though.

No problem! That's an easy deal.

By the way the weekend went so fast, we never even got to the brownies!:lol:

Thanks much!

Just booked a room at the Hampton for Friday and Saturday - making a weekend of it.
Working Friday evening, so arriving late (even with Coach driving) = see you all Saturday morning
:cool:

e

The show has gotten very popular & there are a lot of cars entered this year. I'm working on getting a parking area for our group & some of the other car corrals, so we should have room for anyone that wants to show off their XLR. :wave:

We are also staying the whole weekend. It's Supa's birthday week, so we celebrate through the weekend!! We'll have plenty of beer! :):)

Thanks much!

Just booked a room at the Hampton for Friday and Saturday - making a weekend of it.
Working Friday evening, so arriving late (even with Coach driving) = see you all Saturday morning
:cool:

e

I had no idea that it would require that kind of a start time. I'm not a morning person and can say that making a 7:30 start is just not happening for me. After checking the web site I was thinking the event ran from noon to 5 and maybe require arriving 9-10. It will just not fit into my schedule to come up the night before. I may come as a spectator.

Sorry for any confusion.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back