Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Biltmore Estate Trip April 23-26

Advance sale tickets for Friday April 24th

We are now set up to order advance sale general admission tickets for the Biltmore Estate. I just ordered ours.

Call group sales @ 866-851-4661. Tell them you are with a car club and that you have promo code MTF. The tickets are $38.00 per person. You save $7.00 per person by ordering them in advance. They can mail them to you if you order them more than 2 weeks in advance. You can pick them up @ the Biltmore Estate ticket office the morning of, but this will slow things up trying to get to our special parking area. Oh Yeah, we will have special parking available to our group.:rocker:

Let me know if I can help.

Bruce :wave:

It looks like our caravan down to Asheville has just gotten more fun since we will now have Cubby and Lil' Woman joining us in Scarlett V.:rocker:

We will have at least 3 XLR-Vs in the caravan. We may have one more if Quinn and DD decide to go. The drive on Saturday is shaping up to be a big event, 25-30 cars are expected to show up.

Bruce :)

Our Harley trip got postponed as my buddies wife is going in for surgery the week of Biltmore, so rather than cancel the trip altogether we are joining Bruce & Kathy's group and heading down in the V:blinzel::blinzel:

We have booked our room and ordered our Biltmore tickets; should be a great trip--wish I could tow the Road King with the V. There are some great roads in that area and awesome on two wheels!!!!

It looks like our caravan down to Asheville has just gotten more fun since we will now have Cubby and Lil' Woman joining us in Scarlett V.:rocker:

We will have at least 3 XLR-Vs in the caravan. We may have one more if Quinn and DD decide to go. The drive on Saturday is shaping up to be a big event, 25-30 cars are expected to show up.

Bruce :)

--wish I could tow the Road King with the V. There are some great roads in that area and awesome on two wheels!!!!

OOHHH NOOOOO,,,,,, Here comes the jokes about the trailer hitch on the X's
:lol::lol::lol:

I still have the hitch that XLRKen made for RII. Maybe Cubby could use it.:lol:

AWESOME!!! We all Love our Homegrown.:lol:

Do you want to hook up with our caravan south of Cincinnati? Around 275/I-75.

This trip sounds like another great one - I think I'll have to officially add a little "Homegrown" to the group! :naughty:
Barring unforseen complications, I'm in! :rocker:

YEAAAAAAA!!! It's always a party with "Homegrown!":party
Looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks!

Kathy

Well it will now definately be a party with our 'Homegrown' :lol::lol: We'll leave the light on for ya--just remember we are staying at the Holiday Inn not the Super 8:laugh::laugh:

I'm trying to decide who will be riding up front with me-- Lil' Woman or Phil:chuckle

I'm thinking I'll leave too late to join your caravan, but I'll meet up with you all eventually Thursday evening. Keep the beer cold, and leave a light on for me!

Dinner Saturday evening

We will have dinner Saturday evening @ 7:00 pm @ the Grove Park Inn, www.groveparkinn.com . We will be in the Blue Ridge Room. The dress code is resort casual. They would prefer no jeans.

Bob and Gayle Walker have signed up for Saturday's activities, that puts us @ 8 XLRs for the event. :)

I'm thinking I'll leave too late to join your caravan, but I'll meet up with you all eventually Thursday evening. Keep the beer cold, and leave a light on for me!
I knew you would decide to come. I will make sure the Bud is cold. :D

Dinner for Friday evening

We will have dinner @ 7:00 pm Friday eveing @ Pomodoros if anyone would care to join us. www.pomodoroscafe.com . The locals tell us this is a great place.

It will be great to see you all. I am glad that Kevin and Marion are bringing their new V that is almost a twin to mine. Rich, glad to see you are able to make the trip as well.

For a while there I it was looking like that there would only be a few XLR's but now we will not be lost with all the Vettes that Mia has coming.

Should be a good time. My Biltmore tickets are ordered and we're still trying to sort out a dog sitter for the boys.

Bob

Bob, it will be great having you guys joining us.:blinzel: It should be a fun weekend. We know our group will have fun no matter what.:lol: Cubby will get to really break in the new baby.

Bob, it will be great having you guys joining us.:blinzel: It should be a fun weekend. We know our group will have fun no matter what.:lol: Cubby will get to really break in the new baby.
Lets hope he gets to break in Scarlett V with out getting to meet the local police. :laugh::laugh:

Our Harley trip got postponed as my buddies wife is going in for surgery the week of Biltmore, so rather than cancel the trip altogether we are joining Bruce & Kathy's group and heading down in the V:blinzel::blinzel:

We have booked our room and ordered our Biltmore tickets; should be a great trip--wish I could tow the Road King with the V. There are some great roads in that area and awesome on two wheels!!!!

Cubby,
I'm glad you & Marion are joining us in the "new" Scarlett V; however, I am disappointed that we won't see you in leather chaps! :chuckle

Kathy

Cubby,
I'm glad you & Marion are joining us in the "new" Scarlett V; however, I am disappointed that we won't see you in leather chaps! :chuckle

Kathy
Kathy,
He is still bringing his leather chaps. :laugh::laugh:

Kathy or Bruce,
I have a stupid question. What will the weather be like? Will it be warm enough for capris? Just trying to figure out what to pack. I have to see how Cubby limits my packing if he brings Phil with us. :D

That's actually a good question. Kathy may be able to answer that better than me. It will probably be cool up in the mountains. I would bring along a jacket for sure. There will be plenty of walking on Friday, so bring comfortable shoes.

If you are bringing Phil along you won't have any room for your stuff.:lol:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry