Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

BUYER BEWARE

X

XLR-Vette

Bad experience with XLRgiftBoutique.com. Someone on this site mentioned tha XLR hardback book deal with them so I placed an order in May and paid with PayPal. No book! tried to contact them by email and phone no response. Their phone is now so jammed up their mail box cannot fit any more messages (complaints). :(

Bad experience with XLRgiftBoutique.com. Someone on this site mentioned tha XLR hardback book deal with them so I placed an order in May and paid with PayPal. No book! tried to contact them by email and phone no response. Their phone is now so jammed up their mail box cannot fit any more messages (complaints). :(

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that you still have not received your order. I knew based on the different excuses that we both got from them in the beginning that they were probably not the most reliable vendor, but I figured you would have received your order by now. I hope you are able to get your order or your money back soon.

The book is nice, but I was disappointed that it does not have anything to say about the XLR-V. I should have realized that the book was written before the XLR-V was released. With all the differences between the XLR and XLR-V I would love to find a book like this one, but with info on the V. If anyone knows of one I would love to know about it.

Good luck, Doug!

I don't know if you have done this yet but I would contact Pay-Pal and let them know. You can dispute not getting the merchandise and Pay-Pal will give you a refund. I hope this helps. :(

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that you still have not received your order. I knew based on the different excuses that we both got from them in the beginning that they were probably not the most reliable vendor, but I figured you would have received your order by now. I hope you are able to get your order or your money back soon.

The book is nice, but I was disappointed that it does not have anything to say about the XLR-V. I should have realized that the book was written before the XLR-V was released. With all the differences between the XLR and XLR-V I would love to find a book like this one, but with info on the V. If anyone knows of one I would love to know about it.

Good luck, Doug!

Have you tried doing an "XLR V" search on Amazon.com. They seem to have access to a wide array of books.

Here is a link that has a menu with his phone number listed and you can see that Mr. XLR also has the Boutique listed. http://cadillac-xlr.com/_wsn/page6.html

Keep us updated on the out come. Please. :wave:

It’s really sad more honest feedback concerning the XLR Boutique and its owner, Allen Kulbersh is not available on the web, particularly the auto forums where he stalks his unsuspecting customers.

He is a thief, plain and simple. Worse, he is a lying car salesman (sorry for the oxymoron) who has elevated himself to almost cult status within the XLR and Allante owner groups; all through association ruses spread almost exclusively by himself and his employer, Steve Foley Cadillac. At some point GM/Cadillac needs to distance themselves from his under-handed business dealings and refuse him the right to continue selling branded, inferior products. Any and all of the GM officials who have allowed themselves to be photographed with him should feel a bit dirty, since he uses such photos to promote his legitimacy.

My plan is to cut/paste this post to all of the automotive forums I belong to; the goal being it will represent a large enough search engine target so other would-be customers can see it and do a bit more research before they plunk down their hard-earned money.

RECEIVED

Finally received my XLR Book from XLR-Botique.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom