Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Carmel Automobilia 2015

Does anyone know who has an 09? Maybe they can come if they are ask too!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

XLR Corral @ Artomobilia 2015

'04 XLR, Ed McClure, IN
'06 XLR-V, Cubby & Supa, Kevin & Marion, IL
'04 XLR, Tiffany's Dad & Missy Bling, Marc & Kris, IN
'06 XLR-V, Gizmo & PJ, IL
'05 XLR, Chicago Dave, IL
'07 XLR-V, Quinn & DD, Cathy & Dave, WI
'08 XLR, Sschooley, Steve, FL
'05 XLR, LinSue, Linda, IL
'06 XLR-V, rleonard, Bob & Paula, IL
'04 XLR, Eslic1, IL
'07 XLR-V, Pobigguy, Chad & Rogene, NE
'04 XLR, nerkpowers, Tim & Beth, OH
'07 XLR-V, Fireduck69, Bob & Marianne, PA
'05 XLR, 05 GAND DADDY, Dan & Wendy, PA
'07 XLR, Larry Fahrenkamp, IN
'08 XLR-V, Phrede, KY
'06 XLR-V, whit, Todd & Karen, IN
'09 XLR, Julie Comella, IN

Attending without XLR;
Lola's Mom, RA & Ray, CA

We got an '09, 18 XLRs!!!

Well my best laid plans may not work out after all. A couple of things fell into place that was going to make it possible for me to attend. Yesterday it kind of fell apart.

My latest foster dog looked to have found his forever home, now maybe not.
Last week the cast on my ankle/foot was removed. Yesterday another one was put back on.

Saying this so you don't think I'm waffling. Well, maybe I am, but with good reason. I'm really trying to come and am registered now. It just looks like it may be later before I can make a firm commitment.

Well my best laid plans may not work out after all. A couple of things fell into place that was going to make it possible for me to attend. Yesterday it kind of fell apart.

My latest foster dog looked to have found his forever home, now maybe not.
Last week the cast on my ankle/foot was removed. Yesterday another one was put back on.

Saying this so you don't think I'm waffling. Well, maybe I am, but with good reason. I'm really trying to come and am registered now. It just looks like it may be later before I can make a firm commitment.

So sorry, Phrede to hear any of that ..... what bad luck and worst timing. Come if you can .... hope you do!

Just 5 more weeks to wait! See how the time just gets away? Please, y'all that's reading this .... see if it's a doable weekend trip for you .... heck, if I can jump on an airplane to attend y'all can bring in those gorgeous cars :blinzel:..... we will have so much fun catching up and reminiscing about 'the good ol' days' ..... remember, when Cadillac treated us like royalty? ..... what great days they were - never to be experienced by any car again, I'm sure ..... See you SOON!!!! :wave::wave:
:grouphug:

:party
Ruth Ann & Ray

XLR Corral @ Artomobilia 2015

'06 XLR-V, Cubby & Supa, Kevin & Marion, IL
'04 XLR, Tiffany's Dad & Missy Bling, Marc & Kris, IN
'06 XLR-V, Gizmo & PJ, IL
'05 XLR, Chicago Dave, IL
'07 XLR-V, Quinn & DD, Cathy & Dave, WI
'08 XLR, Sschooley, Steve, FL
'05 XLR, LinSue, Linda, IL
'06 XLR-V, rleonard, Bob & Paula, IL
'04 XLR, Eslic1, IL
'07 XLR-V, Pobigguy, Chad & Rogene, NE
'04 XLR, nerkpowers, Tim & Beth, OH
'07 XLR-V, Fireduck69, Bob & Marianne, PA
'05 XLR, 05 GAND DADDY, Dan & Wendy, PA
'07 XLR, Larry Fahrenkamp, IN
'08 XLR-V, Phrede, KY
'06 XLR-V, whit, Todd & Karen, IN
'09 XLR, Julie Comella, IN

Attending without XLR;
Lola's Mom, RA & Ray, CA

List updated...17 XLRs

QUESTION? What is the rules if any on canopies or larger shade beach umbrellas do we need them or is there plenty of shade trees and will there be room to set them up! The doc tells us to try to stay out of sun, otherwise I would not care! Thx

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Dan,

We have an area where Marc sets up his canopies to keep us out of the hot sun. There should be no need for you to bring one. There is usually enough room for everyone. There are also several air conditioned building nearby to cool off if it's too hot.

QUESTION? What is the rules if any on canopies or larger shade beach umbrellas do we need them or is there plenty of shade trees and will there be room to set them up! The doc tells us to try to stay out of sun, otherwise I would not care! Thx

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Thx Cubby appreciate you getting back about that! That will help lighten the load and give some extra trunk space..... We will be headed your way and See ya in 3 weeks from today! Have a great weekend!

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Pretty sure that George told me he was going to be in Indy that week? I think he's planning on joining us for some of the activities...
Where is Rich these days?
~Q

Pretty sure that George told me he was going to be in Indy that week? I think he's planning on joining us for some of the activities...
Where is Rich these days?
~Q

Rich is in Florida! I just talked to him - he has other obligations that weekend .... but, hey, we never know, right??

So, yep, 3 weeks away and we are getting very excited to go ..... glad you all are talking about the weather because we are packing very light and needed to know if it was Levi weather back there then, or shorts & Tee's ... and glad to hear that there's an indoor libation retreat nearby ........ You'll find me there :laugh: if it's hot ... lol

So HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY to see that Whit & Coyote are coming!!!!! This is the best homecoming .... a great mix of the old and new ..... xxoo
:party

It would be great if she can make it, Supa needs a bartop dance partner! :laugh::laugh:

Plans keep changing, so Karen may be joining me.

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

I will be bringing about 4 extra chairs also for you long distance travelers as to save you room for your suitcases. I will have 3 canopies/tables/chairs to help out.

I will be bringing about 4 extra chairs also for you long distance travelers as to save you room for your suitcases. I will have 3 canopies/tables/chairs to help out.

That's awesome thanks for thinking of us!

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

I was hopeful about attending after the foster found a home and is doing well.

However, today's doctors visit snuffed out that hope. I will not be attending :(

Hope a good time is had by all.

Sorry sorry to hear you won't be able to make it. Hope you heal up! We are slowly losing our biggest group for this event.

I was hopeful about attending after the foster found a home and is doing well.

However, today's doctors visit snuffed out that hope. I will not be attending :(

Hope a good time is had by all.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back