Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Carolinas Trip April '11 Pictures

12 of the 15 DVD packages went out in the mail today. The other 3 should go out tomorrow. Look for it in your mail. Enjoy.:wave:

Received my package yesterday! :jump:

Had to sit down and watch it as soon as I got it!

Very nice, a wonderful compilation of great photos!

Very, very many thanks to Bruce and Kathy for this! :bowdown:

12 of the 15 DVD packages went out in the mail today. The other 3 should go out tomorrow. Look for it in your mail. Enjoy.:wave:
Bruce and Kathy,
We recieved our dvd yesterday. We had guests for dinner last nite and after dinner we all watched the dvd's. Everyone enjoyed them so much and raved about the beautiful pictures and of course the XLR's. Thank you both so very very much. I know this is a lot of work and you guys do so very much for everyone, thanks again.

Silverstreak & Sharon

Trip DVD's

I'm glad people are starting to receive their DVD's of the Carolinas trip. Some of you have even gotten them sooner than expected. A lot of time was put into these & it's nice to hear that you are enjoying them.

IA lot of time was put into these

And it shows!

Many thanks for the time and effort that was required to make these.

I will be sharing them with many others in the future!

Pictures :rocker: WOW

Kathy & Bruce,
We just finished watching the DVDs you sent us from the Carolina trip. What fond memories that brought back to us! Kathy, you have an incredible artistic eye. Every photo had feelings. We thoroughly enjoyed reliving the trip.

Thank you so much for sending us copies.
We’ll be looking forward to the next opportunity to joining the future XLR Rendezvous’.

Mary & Dale

Pictures :rocker: WOW
Kathy & Bruce,
We just finished watching the DVDs you sent us from the Carolina trip. What fond memories that brought back to us! Kathy, you have an incredible artistic eye. Every photo had feelings. We thoroughly enjoyed reliving the trip.

Thank you so much for sending us copies.
We’ll be looking forward to the next opportunity to joining the future XLR Rendezvous’.

Mary & Dale

Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad you guys are enjoying the DVD's. These DVD's were Bruce's "best work" by far.
We look forward to seeing both of you at a future gathering.

Great Pics - THANK YOU Bruce and Kathy!

Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad you guys are enjoying the DVD's. These DVD's were Bruce's "best work" by far.
We look forward to seeing both of you at a future gathering.

OK, I FINALLY had some time at home (I just MADE time) to watch my DVD. I've only gotten through the Biltmore DVD so far - but all I can say is WOW! What a wonderful collection of amazing photos. Bruce and Kathy just have a terrific eye for so many wonderful photo opportunities. I saw things that I didn't notice when visiting the house. Thank you both so much for the beautiful photos and for putting the DVD's together. What a very special memento to remember such a great trip, with great friends - old and new ones. Looking at the pictures just reinforced the fond memories that I will continue to have of this trip.

Again, I can't thank both Bruce and Kathy enough, for all the time spent on taking the photos, arranging our various photo shoots, sifting through the THOUSANDS of photos, editing them and putting them on DVD's - just for our enjoyment and opportunity to share with our family and friends. A true labor of love! :worship:

Can't wait for the next trip! :rocker:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back