Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Daily Chat

We need to see pictures of the new cat. How was the trip back? Was the cat quiet and the sky dry?

It was good to see the two of you again. If you ever plan to be here on a weekend we need to go to the Pavilions for the car show.

New kitty!

We need to see pictures of the new cat. How was the trip back? Was the cat quiet and the sky dry?

It was good to see the two of you again. If you ever plan to be here on a weekend we need to go to the Pavilions for the car show.

Kent, it was really great to see you again and we hit only a little rain on the way home.
This is Bob, because he's a "Mohave Bob". Bob has a bobbed tail and his ears curl towards the back of his head and they are really stiff and he has short curly fur. He was pretty quiet on the way home. He seems to be adjusting just fine, but does hiss and hit at Mouth.

J&J..... adorrrrrrrrable! Love him ...!

Kent ... we will do Pavillions anytime after September! :rocker:

I love getting mail!!!

Illinois ~ Indiana ~ Ohio ~ Wisconsin ..... (California??? ;) )

Thank you so much, MM's .... :love:

It's going on the other window .... directly across from my Indiana Speedway graphic ....

I love it .... :)

Just came back from a ride in the Vette its nicer early on. We will go to play Bingo then gamble for a while. Hope everyone has a nice enjoyable day.:)

Speedway:wave::wave::wave:

Kent, it was really great to see you again and we hit only a little rain on the way home.
This is Bob, because he's a "Mohave Bob". Bob has a bobbed tail and his ears curl towards the back of his head and they are really stiff and he has short curly fur. He was pretty quiet on the way home. He seems to be adjusting just fine, but does hiss and hit at Mouth.

He looks like he is going to have an attitude ;) It iwll be interesting to follow his progress!

You got a really cute little guy, I looked them up on the internet and saw pictures of several at various ages. The ones with the curled back ear tips are much more appealing to me than the straight ears. I like the color of yours better than the others also.

Thank you! He is already quite the monster with an attitude! :willy_nilly: :rocket:

My, but this forum is like a Ghost Town! :squint:

Daily chat ..... well, pretty ho-hum for us .... Ray is working for the last 3 and next 2 weeks so that put a stop to the spontaneous little outings ... We do have some getaway plans in September .... only one with the XLR and that is to Las Vegas to a wedding - so that's just straight shot desert driving, nothing fun for Lola. Spending my time (still) with trips to and from the dentist (2 more then DONE!) ..... spending time with all 3 generations of my kids ... My, how things have changed .... especially Saturday morning cartoons - whatever happened to Popeye? And the New Mickey Mouse Club is depressing ;) - kids are so serious now - everything is about "sending a message" or learning something. Personally I used to love it when the Road Runner got it all of the time .... haha, maybe that's why I love driving Lola .... that car was sooooooooo fast we never saw what it was!
We are having the "coolest summer in 75 years" according to our weather guy - everyone around here is afraid to acknowledge this outloud for fear that we will jinx ourselves .... we have not even need to turn the air on ... and I still have my winter bedding .... oh, God, bite my tongue. Only a couple of days hit the 80's .... Now, having said this, I am sure we will be hit with the hottest days in 75 years. :pat:
Other than that, we are doing good .... bored, but, hey .... that can be a good thing too!

You guys????

Working here too; and sweating up a storm. Been hot, but not unbearable. Can't beat spending evenings out on the patio with the breeze coming in off the lake, the smell of barbeque and some good red wine!

We are planning a mid-week road trip fairly soon, either Santa Barbara or a couple of days in Carmel.

We're just dealing with the heat & humidity here, trying to get through the day. I did a carburetor overhaul and replaced the fuel pump on a '75 Coupe DeVille today. I thought I was going to melt while I was setting up the engine,that big 500 cid engine really put out some heat. School has started around here and the State Fair is going on. Summer is blowing by.:wave:

What a cute kitty! I had never heard of that breed before.

That is just TOOOOO COOL!!! John Mellancamp and Bob Dylan played in our Pioneer League Baseball field last night... absolutely incredible!!!!! Mellancamp did a lot of the new stuff off his upcoming new album... was hoping for more of his older stuff, but hey... IT WAS JOHN MELLANCAMP!!! Dylan was impressive... what a stage presence. Quite the show!!!
Kool:willy_nilly:

Speedway:cool:

Just trying to stay cool here in Chicagoland. Our new dog is at the vet today for a SNIP 'N CHIP procedure.

I'm not sure if I mentioned - we came across a situation with a friend of a friend of my sister-in-law was looking for a good home for their 4 year old Siberian Husky. We tried him for an afternoon and just fell in love with him. He is a gray/white husky - a spitting image of our 16 yo husky we had to put down in May. I probably call him "Kiana" (our 16 yo) have the time. His name is Skye. Its pretty strange how things in life go. We weren't ready for another dog - but this one needed a good home. He's a perfect fit. :blinzel:

Devin & I are looking forward to heading down to Valpo tomorrow for the car show. I'll be showing off my latest "upgrade" to any MM's that are also heading down there. I'll post pictures soon, when I take some. :rocker:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom