Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Daily Chat

Last night Bruce & I met with our Belgium friends at their hotel. How interesting to learn about their country and lives. They visited Graceland
earlier in the week & a Hooters resturant! Today they travel to Lingenfelter Performance Engineering & Pro Team Corvette. Saturday they will visit Pratt & Miller Engineering (they build the Corvette race car for the ALSM series). Next week they will tour the GM Performance Build Plant & the GM Heritage Museum. Back to Elk Grove, IL & a visit to the Harley Davidson Museum in Milwaukee & then depart Chicago on Thursday. WOW, what a trip!

Last night Bruce & I met with our Belgium friends at their hotel. How interesting to learn about their country and lives. They visited Graceland
earlier in the week & a Hooters resturant! Today they travel to Lingenfelter Performance Engineering & Pro Team Corvette. Saturday they will visit Pratt & Miller Engineering (they build the Corvette race car for the ALSM series). Next week they will tour the GM Performance Build Plant & the GM Heritage Museum. Back to Elk Grove, IL & a visit to the Harley Davidson Museum in Milwaukee & then depart Chicago on Thursday. WOW, what a trip!
That sounds really exciting and has a lot of everything. :D

Speedway:wave::wave::wave:

I have been very entertained by the forum today. :chuckle I was hardly on facebook at all today. ;)

Ive had a great day also the weather here was just perfect this morning went for a cruise in the Vette was going to eat breakfast but came to a stop sign and ate a Cobra breakfast. "YUMMY" Made my day.You just gotta love those Fords (wannabes) Hope all of you enjoyed your morning.:blinzel:

As Bruce says "lifes to short to drive a boring car";)

Speedway;)

Have you talked to them since they have returned to Belguim? How did they like the Harley Museum?

Have you talked to them since they have returned to Belguim? How did they like the Harley Museum?

They are still in Michigan. Their trip to Milwaukee is Wednesday...they fly home on Thursday. But I will ask them later!

Do your friends belong to a Corvette group in Europe?? That would be an interesting link to read ....

They do...New Paddock Corvette Club Belgium. Their web site is www.npcc.be But it's written in Dutch!:confused: You can at least look at their pictures.

They do...New Paddock Corvette Club Belgium. Their web site is www.npcc.be But it's written in Dutch!:confused: You can at least look at their pictures.
I can't believe I never took Dutch in school! Thanks Kathy .... I'm going to check it out .... now, THERE is a great 'someday' trip .... can you imagine? Touring Europe in a Corvette??? If I were a Rich Man ....

They are still in Michigan. Their trip to Milwaukee is Wednesday...they fly home on Thursday. But I will ask them later!

Will they be coming back to the states again? Sounds like they have got a lot of plans.

Dave,

Where were you? I thought you were coming to Effingham. Are you going to make it to Madison?

Sounds like fun. Were in

Will they be coming back to the states again? Sounds like they have got a lot of plans.

I asked Jan if they would be back in 3-4 years and he said he wasn't sure. In 2014 there is a caravan to the National Corvette Museum celebrating 20 years that the museum has been open.

Just finished some last minute pampering of our baby before we head out in the morning. I used a clay bar on the paint and glass, nothing makes a car as smooth as a good clay bar! :)
She will hit the big 100,000 miles on this trip...she needs to look her best.:cool:

Just finished some last minute pampering of our baby before we head out in the morning. I used a clay bar on the paint and glass, nothing makes a car as smooth as a good clay bar! :)
She will hit the big 100,000 miles on this trip...she needs to look her best.:cool:
Ill bet it looks sweet its wonderful what a clay bar will do. :) Wish I could be there with you with Baby Girl she would love it smarkling with your Vette.:D

Speedway:wave::wave::wave:

Just talked to Bruce. Sounds like they are having fun.

Effingham 2 weeks ago, Dallas last weekend, New York this weekend, home one weekend, Houston the next weekend, and Madison the following weekend- and the only driving trips are New York and Madison! :( Then WINTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are the world traveler. I'm glad you are making time for us I'm your travel plans. :blinzel:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom