Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Daily Chat

Talked to Lingenfelter again this afternoon. They still have not heard from Corsa on my exhaust. They said 3-5 days but it looks like 3-5 weeks. About to pull the plug on Corsa. Not a good experience since the get go. I'm sure my money will be good somewhere else.

Believe me, Marc - it will be worth the wait.

Here is where I bought mine from (I bought something first - then received a "15% off your next purchase" coupon - and bought the Corsa exhause from them). I received in a few days.

Corsa Exhaust - Reviews, Sound Clips & Videos of Corsa Cat Back Performance Exhaust Systems - Corsa Sport & Touring Exhaust

Good luck!

Finally heard back from Lingenfelter's on late Friday and they told me that my Corsa exhaust should be shipped to them on Wednesday or Thursday of next week. Great news huh. We leave for Mexico on Wednesday morning so I guess I won't even see them until the following week. What a cluster trying to purchase these pipes. This will be my last dealings with them.

Finally heard back from Lingenfelter's on late Friday and they told me that my Corsa exhaust should be shipped to them on Wednesday or Thursday of next week. We leave for Mexico on Wednesday morning so I guess I won't even see them until the following week.

I expect that Photo Girl will be happy to help get this done while you are gone!
She has such love for XLRs! My new rotors and calipers look awesome!
Now where did the 2500 miles of test drives come from?

If you want it done while away that is the solution! Kathy & Bruce are the best!

Steve

Since I won't be able to pick them up until after I get back that option is out. Otherwise Tiffany could have made the trip to Road America.

A little project that I have been playing with;Oblong 2012 Bob Leonard display - YouTube

2012-08-10_13-15-31_885.jpg

2012-08-10_13-11-02_873.jpg

Bob

Wow Bob, your machines just keep getting bigger and bigger.

XLR - the car that spreads smiles!

It goes without saying my XLR puts a smile on my face - but it's great to see others smiling as it goes by. Drove it this morning on a day & time I normally don't. People were out doing their morning walks & I got smiles & waves. Got one from a passing car too (my son spotted that one).

And I didn't even have the top down! So it just looked its stealth self. :D

Cool Blue Lighted Door Sills From King Penn

8-20-12 001.jpg8-20-12 002.jpg

All I finally name my car: Roxy is her name! :twist:
Just added theses Cool Blue XLR Lighted Door Sills from King Penn! :rocker:
Only stay on as long as the interior are on!
Dan :wave:

All I finally name my car: Roxy is her name! :twist:Just added theses Cool Blue XLR Lighted Door Sills from King Penn! :rocker:Only stay on as long as the interior are on!Dan :wave:
Yeah ... 'Love Roxy .... a stripper name ... like my Lola ;)

Yesterday was a fun day. First, my powdercoated brake calipers arrived, done by a guy Bruce recommended. They look great in the box, can't wait to see them on the car! Also got a Car Artwork silhouette item powdercoated to match the exterior color, which I'm going to use as a fuse box cover & also great looking. Perfect timing for the car show I'm participating in next weekend.

Then, while dropping the car off at the dealer to install the calipers, had someone drive by, come back, park next to the XLR, take pictures & leave, head hanging out their window. Haven't had that happen before ! Hope it made their day fun too!

Today we attended the annual Make-A-Wish car show. About 50% of the entries were Corvettes and Camaros. Jean took a second place in the Camaro class. I entered my XLR and took first place in the modern classic category (1979 to 2013). Show raised over $8000 for charity.

Today we attended the annual Make-A-Wish car show. About 50% on the entries were Corvettes and Camaros. Jean took a second place in the Camaro class. I entered my XLR and took first place in the modern classic case (1979 to 2013). Show raised over $8000 for charity.

Fantastic! We're planning on putting a couple of our cars in a show this weekend that's to benefit several different charities. Hopefully parts of Isaac won't be visiting. Don't think we'll do as well as you guys though - but sure would love it!

Dropped my XLR off at Bruce's work today to finally get my Corsa exhaust put on. Can't wait to pick back up.

Marc - Let me know what you think! Very exciting!

Just let me warn you - you may go through a bit more fuel now... it sounds so sweet when you "get on it". :chuckle

I got the Corsa exhaust installed on Marc's XLR yesterday, it really looks nice, & great exhaust note when you have the throttle buried. :lol:

A LITTLE TIPS GUYS

That's what I'm afraid of Dave. And gas just went over $4.00 here.:dunno:

A little tip I found is that if you get on all the time you will never notice the gas difference!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Of course it never hurts to have a company business gas card! :chuckle Then who cares!! :lol:

I would like to mention that I seriously do love :love: my Corsa Exhaust! Soft & Mellowuntil you want to crack down on it! :rocket::rocket::rocket:

Heavy Foot Dan!! LOL

Exhaust pictures

Here's a few pictures of Tiffany's new exhaust;

Attachments

• IMG_2578.jpg
    IMG_2578.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_2579.jpg
    IMG_2579.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_2580.jpg
    IMG_2580.jpg