Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Do you see XLRs??

Yeah put it on the "ledge" inside where the back window rests. That way unless you back in the parking space, the onlookers will see the sign and be curious.

I will think of something and post it when i return in dec. Oh wait we can just use the banner on the top of the page. It says the exact words, exact text and pic. So just print this out and put it in the back window ledge. But then take it down before you drop the top........

header_xlr.jpg

Also, did you notice, there is no-one driving that XLR. :willy_nilly:

How do I put the car in "autonomos driving mode"? Isn't it one of the options? :chuckle

I could use a "take me home" mode for sure!

Keep seeing a bright red XLR on the southside of Indy near my office area but it is always going opposite direction. One of these days I hope to touch base with him/her.

Yeah put it on the "ledge" inside where the back window rests. That way unless you back in the parking space, the onlookers will see the sign and be curious.

I will think of something and post it when i return in dec. Oh wait we can just use the banner on the top of the page. It says the exact words, exact text and pic. So just print this out and put it in the back window ledge. But then take it down before you drop the top........

View attachment 3244

Good Idea! :patriot:

It would not be enough room for all of it, you see you only have space between the 2 roll bars and and the lettering would be to small to read! And if you wanted it to light up you only have a certain amount of area,
qytygage.jpg
see on my picture here! You would definitely need to lose the car picture!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

It would not be enough room for all of it, you see you only have space between the 2 roll bars and and the lettering would be to small to read! And if you wanted it to light up you only have a certain amount of area,
qytygage.jpg
see on my picture here! You would definitely need to lose the car picture!

yes just remove the car pic, and make the cadillac name smaller then put XLR-NET.COM underneath the cadillac name.
So cadillac
Cadillac XLR Net | Cadillac XLR Forum | Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry | Cadillac | XLR | XLR-V | Forums | Tech | Photos | Production

http://www.windrestrictor.com

These people @ http://www.windrestrictor.com are the best. On my way to Rendezvous III in BG I dropped down OK. City to Dallas to have a free windrestrictor with all the bells and whistles put on at 7pm and never left until 1am. It was there first install on a XLR and was to be expected. Showed it off at RIII in BG. Good deal for me and good advertising for them. I used to carry fold outs to give to people that would stop me to find out where to get one, You can't put too much on that Plexiglas or you can't see out at night.Windrestrictor.jpg

saw the 04 or 05

As i was parked in mandarin (at this sat cruise`in)image.jpg next to a allante, ( i parked first then the allante came in about 1/2 hr later), what to my surprising eyes appeared but what i thought was a 04 or 05 xlr. It looked orange though. But that was only because it was zooming fast. I was in the parking lot talking to the allante owner. I couldn't go after him because I would have to have taken down my displays, and then by the time i would've gotten to the light. the car would've been halfway down san jose blvd. This was around 530 or 545PM on sat the 14th. So if it was you that was driving down san jose at that time. you should've pulled in to the parking lot so we could chat.
BTW the allante is for sale. The owners husband just found out about the allante club. I told them the closest one was sarasota i thought. They just started attending these cruise-ins

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 223
These people @ http://www.windrestrictor.com are the best. On my way to Rendezvous III in BG I dropped down OK. City to Dallas to have a free windrestrictor with all the bells and whistles put on at 7pm and never left until 1am. It was there first install on a XLR and was to be expected. Showed it off at RIII in BG. Good deal for me and good advertising for them. I used to car fold outs to give to people that would stop me to find out where to get one, You can't put too much on that Plexiglas or you can't see out at night.View attachment 3253

When I tinted my windows I tinted the inside of mine it's very little interior night light and reduce the glare, but not quite as Brite from the rear view when looking at it from the back!

Looks like "Uncle Chevy" has uncovered his XLR. Saw it twice today while I was out running errands in Belleville, IL.

Here in Davenport, Iowa the weather seems like it turning cool again. Oh well, time to start thinking about starting the hibernation process again ( the car not me-although nah).

Something more like this (although my garage is not that large)::twist:

Storage2_Small.jpg

So that the XLR never winds up like this:

snow-covered-car.jpg

Yikes!!!! How could anyone let that happen! :pat:

Note: No XLR's were harmed during the creation of this post.

The future of the XLR is HERE! It's just not built yet!:jump:

I parked in my driveway and it's now raining!!! :mad: Will any of my XLR melt? :dunno:

While in town I saw a owner of a XLR drive right passed me and for a moment I thought somebody had stolen my ride.:squint: After viewing the car as it passed I notice that it couldn't be mine, so I did like any other XLR owner would do; I followed him. :wave:

33820_.jpg

33821_.jpg

Apparently, he just got the XLR from back east ( I believe it was Virginia). He had it shipped to CA and the rest is history. It's 2006 XLR w/28,000 miles. We talked for nearly 20-min and I mentioned the forum and how helpful it is. Anyway, it was nice talking to you.:)

Alpine White XLR spotted!

On Tuesday, 10/8/13, I spotted an Alpine White XLR just a few miles from home. I guess that makes it a 2008. That makes only the second Alpine White XLR I've ever seen, with Steve's being the other one.

XLRS!!

I saw about 35 XLRs at the 10th homecoming in B G,KY on sept.28,2013. what a sight!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom