Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Do you see XLRs??

Yea, some guys feel guilty about racing their mom................:laugh::laugh::laugh::wave::wave::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You wait until I am sick, and you know I won't be on here for a couple of days, and you have the nerve to post something like this, you know you will suffer forever and a day. Hell would be a safer place for you right now :blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:

Have you ever heard the term "MILF" :chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

I believe the term at this point is; GMILF.......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I guess I shouldn't laugh; since I do.........occasionally. :lol: :reddevil :lol:

And what do you mean, "wait till you are sick?" I posted that two days ago - you really need to try and keep up. :naughty:

I believe the term at this point is; GMILF.......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I guess I shouldn't laugh; since I do.........occasionally. :lol: :reddevil :lol:

And what do you mean, "wait till you are sick?" I posted that two days ago - you really need to try and keep up. :naughty:

Dear, Keeping up with you has never been a problem for me :worship::worship::worship:

Ruthie, I see only one way to get more posts than you. I'm gonna ask Rob to banish you from this forum. I'm always 18 behind in posts. I know! I'll just cut and paste jokes from the joksters website.
I'm not doing to bad considering I work and you just hold babies and have that look come over your face that you just had the big O.:pat: Oh boy I'm bad.
Ummmm - most of the time. :squint: :lol:

Did you let Mark live???? :laugh:

Keep talking Smarty Pants. Wait till you see what I've done now; I unplugged all the TiVo boxes. No more recordings of Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy and all the other crap shows.

I will be waiting for my punishment.......usual dungeon, or, eh, I mean usual place. Ya, that's the ticket!! :buttslap: :buttslap: :buttslap: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom