Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Do you see XLRs??

Keep talking Smarty Pants. Wait till you see what I've done now; I unplugged all the TiVo boxes. No more recordings of Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy and all the other crap shows.

I will be waiting for my punishment.......usual dungeon, or, eh, I mean usual place. Ya, that's the ticket!! :buttslap: :buttslap: :buttslap: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Why you gotta give away all our secrets??????? :bash::bash::bash:

Naw, nothing secret here - anyone wanting to know the secrets has to buy the videos!! :naughty: :love: :reddevil

Naw, nothing secret here - anyone wanting to know the secrets has to buy the videos!! :naughty: :love: :reddevil

Are those for sale at the Swaim Boutique?:dunno::chuckle:chuckle

No, they are only available thru MY website, and they will be shipped in a plain brown package. (Website address by PM only :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:)
What is your free gift the key chain or a picture of Hellboy?:chuckle:chuckle

Thread Hijackers! I'm gonna tell Jerry!! :talk: :talk: :talk: :talk: There will be no soup for you!!

Speaking of seeing XLR's.......

Did anyone catch the skit on Saturday Night Live last night with a reference to the XLR-V?? The skit involved the GM bailout money hearings. Wagoner details he was going to drive his 2009 XLR-V to the hearings rather than fy in his private jet - but everytime he tried to start his "V" he suffered a powerful electric shock!!!

It was a great skit, poking fun at all three car makers, the quality of their products and the amount of the money they really need to survive. They produced a chart showing a time line spanning five years with quarterly requests for $25b or more. Actually - it was one of the funniest skits I have seen on the show fro quite some time. The big 3 are shocked at the price they had to pay for gas on the way to the hearings.

Well, I do know he is the new administrator of the old forum. Screw up and up the ladder you go. Never fails.
If your watching over here Jerry, You can't band me from looking, because I have mystical powers.
Wasn't it Dean Martin that said "Jerry who"??? I guess we all have our Jerrys that flow in and out of our lives. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

McDonald's Ad

There is a very brief glimpse of a black "V" in a current McDonald's Ad. Gotta watch closely.

Floyd (BB)

07 Black Raven

I travel over 4000 miles return from our house in Florida to our home in New Brunswick Canada and this year as in other years we travel this distance and never see another XLR. Its really a good feeling to drive a car that you do not see one every block. :)

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom