Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Do you see XLRs??

As of right now the only one I'm seeing is these 2 infrareds.
3c758881d211bb88a1b1acacdce15e42.jpg
🤣[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b4e1dc7252feebbb66072411418b8ba3.jpg

This is what an XLR looks like in an unexpected mid march snow storm.

We got tornados & hail storms from that system in my neck of the woods. The only pic I could share is hail dents :)mad:) in the roof of my daily driver, which fortunately isn't my XLR (& even more fortunately wasn't tornado damage)

A friend who works at an LA studio sent this to me. Very rare color for a V. He thinks it belongs to someone on the "Ray Donovan" crew.
bc1f3023399c3d03dd7d2d95ca146435.jpg

A friend who works at an LA studio sent this to me. Very rare color for a V. He thinks it belongs to someone on the "Ray Donovan" crew.
bc1f3023399c3d03dd7d2d95ca146435.jpg

I am a 'numbers geek' and just had to check about it's rarity. According to the productions numbers in this forum; 06 there were no deep blue V's. In 2007 there were 16 Xenon Blue which I am fairly sure that is what this is. BLUE owners, can you confirm this: I have never seen a blue in a parking garage to know how the color looks! In 2008 & 09 it went to Electra Blue which is lighter in color and there were 20 & 11 V's respectively. Regardless of the year, yes it is fairly rare!
Maybe your friend could put a note on it about this forum?

Someone from my Facebook friends posted this.
in 2003 when I ordered my '04 that Color did not exist. I showed CADILLAC a example of the color I wanted. That what turned into XENON BLUE . That's why it took 11 months to get it.

I am a 'numbers geek' and just had to check about it's rarity. According to the productions numbers in this forum; 06 there were no deep blue V's. In 2007 there were 16 Xenon Blue which I am fairly sure that is what this is. BLUE owners, can you confirm this: I have never seen a blue in a parking garage to know how the color looks! In 2008 & 09 it went to Electra Blue which is lighter in color and there were 20 & 11 V's respectively. Regardless of the year, yes it is fairly rare!
Maybe your friend could put a note on it about this forum?

Facebook friend sent me this reply. in 2003 when I ordered my '04 that Color did not exist. I showed CADILLAC a example of the color I wanted. That what turned into XENON BLUE . That's why it took 11 months to get it.

f5f5c663f44dfe1ebd0706908597976f.jpg

f5f5c663f44dfe1ebd0706908597976f.jpg

Beauti! Is this one yours madcurl? Did you buy it with the 09 trim or did you add it? Cant tell, it looks like you have both front and back bumper facia's too?

I was leaving work while out of town when my girlfriend snapped a surprise picture of me (at car level) as I was driving down the street. Yes Graytoad my 2007 XLR has the body panels of the 2009 (front & rear).

aa4eb674b851776f188fba7529a5e61c.jpg

Last edited:
Saw two of them!

Two weeks ago I saw a red one on Main St. in Spring Hill, TN and this past Sunday saw a blue one flying down I-55 south of Memphis. Of course I wasn't driving mine either time. Even though I have one I still gawk and stare like a 16 yr. old whenever I see one on the road. Anyone here own either of these beauties!

Dallas Car Toys

Pulled into the north Dallas Car Toys and there sat a 2006 black beauty. First XLR I'd seen in a month. The owner & I compared notes while we got our babies worked on.:)

I need a go pro camera or something like those minute spy cams. So then I can mount on the car and start recording. I can't always snap a pic at the last minute when I just saw a black raven or star black on cr 16 in st Augustine he was headed east towards old town or somewhere on us1 as I was heading west. It was around 2:30 pm sat may 27th

Anybody from here in Ocean City Md over the past Memorial weekend? Our friends have condo there and sent a shot to me of this picture on Sunday.

7189b3630db38ddec4d2885032034ea5.png

Last edited:
Anybody from here in Ocean City Md over the past Memorial weekend? Our friends have condo there and sent a shot to me of this picture on Sunday.

7189b3630db38ddec4d2885032034ea5.png

Zoomed in a little on the tag. Looks like the rides from New York. But don't quote me on it.

3 in a week

We have seen 3 XLRs in the past week; '05 Xenon Blue, '07 Black XLR-V & '09 Black Cherry XLR Platinum Edition. :wave:

Do you See XLR's

Hi All,
Good morning. Just another sunny day in Paradise. In Osage Beach, MO (Population 4,600) there are at least two XLR's and we live on the same street. Our city has an annual Veterans Parade and we had both in the parade. Mine carried the Grand Marshal and the other carried the Mayor. The one with the Mayor belongs to the Mayors wife:). Have a great day, put the top down and enjoy it.
Fred

Saw what looked like a burgundy or dark red one today in Florrisant MO around 2pm. Had his top down as did I. Styling and profiling. Yep yep

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back