Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Do you see XLRs??

Hi All,
Good morning. Just another sunny day in Paradise. In Osage Beach, MO (Population 4,600) there are at least two XLR's and we live on the same street. Our city has an annual Veterans Parade and we had both in the parade. Mine carried the Grand Marshal and the other carried the Mayor. The one with the Mayor belongs to the Mayors wife:). Have a great day, put the top down and enjoy it.
Fred
You're in Missouri. Possibly not too far from me. I'm in St. Louis.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Just saw a red xlr on a1a st Augustine beach. 720 pm June 30

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow as I was leaving one of the bealls fl shopping center here in st Augustine Florida. I spotted this black beauty. So after the light changed for me I switched directions and went straight instead of turning. It's a dead end road so I didn't have a tough time spotting it. I saw a young kid around maybe mid 30's or early 40's walk away from her. But it was in a warehouse business area I had a guy walking past me so I couldn't really stop and put a card out. Also I didn't see which business he walked into.
386aba7c1959f5e8b19541c8319f4054.jpg

Date was Tuesday august 8 around 11:15 am

Lola needs a new home

Been awhile! Looking for some good advice. Ray and I moved to the mountains of San Diego 4 years ago and during this time only driven Lola about 300 miles .... she is the very definition of a Garage Queen .... Many of you know her ... I'm looking for help in selling her ... can you help? Pricing? Transportation? All the memorabilia that's been collected..... some original parts .... She has been our greatest joy, but now we're traveling into areas where sports cars should never go ... oh those country roads!

Been awhile! Looking for some good advice. Ray and I moved to the mountains of San Diego 4 years ago and during this time only driven Lola about 300 miles .... she is the very definition of a Garage Queen .... Many of you know her ... I'm looking for help in selling her ... can you help? Pricing? Transportation? All the memorabilia that's been collected..... some original parts .... She has been our greatest joy, but now we're traveling into areas where sports cars should never go ... oh those country roads!

[emoji85] try looking under truecar.com to get a estimate on prices. Guessing.

What kind of memorabilia do you have? If really going to sell her.

Don't know if this counts as I didn't see it until my nephew sent me this video. As my nephew was driving around town he spotted this rare beast of a V. I guess the v didn't want to be recorded because the car had her shades on.
0849b474e9e63790582d9e184fe429d3.png
bd58102d4c92efc9b105522f280ca65b.png
fef6174ca69136e5aaefe25c95670ad2.png
ea8c42c9872499dc48c9ad72a8c751f3.png

Pay no attention to the time stamp at the time. Because he sent me this video and I had to snap the pics from the video he made.

I saw one last month driving somewhere near Beaumont, TX along I10 heading east. Was dark gray. I've only seen 2-3 XLRs on the road ever, but to be honest, I'm not really looking for them.

Wife saw one on second day of ownership

My wife took the XLR out for a spin and get some petrol on the second day we had it, pulled up to a red one at the gas station. Honestly, right in the neighbor hood in Peoria AZ.... SHe said the fellow gassing it said "It was his wife's car"... if you are on the list, tap on my shoulder and we will compare notes!

Around 3 pm on 95 south heading into Ft Lauderdale. Saw a black one zoom past mom and I. We were on 95 and he/she was in the lane for the expressway. Went buy so fast didn’t have time to snap a pic Also we were in the far right lane and other cars were blocking my vision. But I saw it before we got into a bottle neck of cars

SILVER BEAUTY IN DALLAS

A silver beauty passed me as I headed east on I30 crossing lake Ray Hubbard in Dallas. We waved. And this last Saturday, I was at Frank Kent Caddy in Ft Worth, when a lady in an infra red 06 identical twin of mine pulled in for service.

A golden oldie

A picture of Crimson Pearl when she was in the Cadillac/Buick/GMC dealer's showroom many years ago.

Attachments

• XLR showroom front.jpg
    XLR showroom front.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 307
  • XLR showroom rear.jpg
    XLR showroom rear.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 307
  • XLR showroom side.jpg
    XLR showroom side.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 349
Crimson Pearl XLR x 2 - Delray Beach, FL

I purchased my XLR in June of 2015. One day I drove to the clubhouse where I live and parked NEXT TO the same car, a Crimson Pearl XLR. I found out that someone in my same community has the same car, same color. Mine is a 2004 and their's is a 2008. My car has the top down.
I'm sorry. I don't know how to turn the picture.

View attachment 7618

Even the kids have their eyes out for XLR's

XLR Kids.jpgXLR snow.JPGThe kids spotted this Black V at the shopping center today in cold Abbotsford BC , Canada. The other pic is mine outside the garage a couple weeks ago after a snowfall and had to clear the garage to put snow tires on the kids car. Last week we had a freezing rain storm that knocked power out to 150,000 + people here for a couple days , the joys of Canada :rolleyes: . I was amazed to see this other car out with the weather we've been having .

I'm kinda bummed that I haven't seen another XLR anywhere I've been in Houston thus far. I know my girl Quinn can't be the only one here...[emoji53]

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

Watching the mecum auction on tv tonight. I am doing something else and what do I my ears hear but 2 bright red 2007 Cadillac xlrs. I didn’t get the mileage on the first but the 2nd red 2007 had only 15 k miles on her I thought I heard. Here are the pics
30885f7a18e82ae9579a57c525b2ff5a.jpg
e3917d8bfcb88516c85c8e7a0f8f46e8.jpg
6edfc2f3ecb31c11ee74e0aa4c3c7862.jpg
1c17b10fc3a7d04126e69877bd2ab472.jpg
1fa9bdfd558f621273dc51228ab42934.jpg
. 2nd 2007 red Xlr
984a050cac4ec47f8576c467bfc1ae85.jpg
a7f63698e36a7060e52ea4302fd9def9.jpg
b16434cc1f3f84bc38596665739568e1.jpg
aade19cc36d205ea1da6462e3eab8879.jpg
096e52747d70413390f3493cfe21e16b.jpg
2cda5fcc7d3c2104d6bd1ddc9e6e47cb.jpg
MG]

You heard right on the second one. The other one had 5400 miles, #61 of 250, sold for just over $30k.

Missed it

I KNEW these were coming up on this auction, and really wanted to watch, but still managed to miss it.:banghead: Could anyone tell me what John Kramen had to say about these cars? I respect his opinion, and wonder what he (or any of the other announcers) had to say about them and their prospects for the future?

Well today as I was leaving my dealership. I just happened to be coming around at the right time. Because what did I see but this silver v. A couple of salesman were uggling over it. One was testing the roof and the other was asking if it was going to be theirs (meaning the dealership). Then my sales guy that I’ve known for awhile walks out and talks to me. The one sales guy says it’s a 08 and I asked the mileage. He said around 34k something. It looked clean inside. It look like it has black suede on the door inserts. But I could tell for sure When I was pulling up next to the car the one sales guy said you know how rare these are to find at dealerships for sale. He knew I was right because of my red xlr. But this has low mileage. My sales guy said he thinks the owner is looking at a used vette they have. 5517A349-D934-4C12-B8B0-3522ABA1C413.jpg2C0A033E-608C-4F83-AE69-AEA018114F05.jpg

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom