Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Do you see XLRs??

Really, a fair few gulf side, I am in Port Charlotte for the winter (snowbird from Canada) with my X, will drive it back home at the end of April. I don't know anyone else here with one but I do see them driving. If I ever see one in a parking lot I will certainly leave a note or card.

I Live In South Florida , And Have NOT Seen An XLR YET
Harley03joe

They are all hiding from the pollen
e680ebd5ed6ed07e57ce84dc7f3cc887.jpg
[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The first XLR i ever laid eyes on was about two years ago. I live in New Zealand and we have no XLRs in the country, there are likely none in Australia and most NZ people spend time in Australia , so its likely to be only one in the Southern Hemisphere. I could not get my wallet out quick enough and got from an old guy who purchased it new and imported it to Auckland and no longer could drive it. I just happened to be and the local USA car dealer on that day. i didn't even take it for a test drive , no point its a Cadillac.
So to the point of the thread
. I have only every seen one XLR in my life time of being a car guy, only the same one.
No one in NZ knows what it is so its ultra rare.
lucky for me i can look at an XLR any time, i just go out into the garage and feast my eyes,

Last edited:
Scottsdale 3-3-19.jpg

Arizona Allante-XLR Club - March 2, 2019 - Scottsdale Pavilions weekly car show:

9 XLR's 9 Allante's

Courtesy, Tom Taylor

Just saw a black one coming out of the St Augustine airport on US 1 at 4:45 pm on Sunday March 24th

I saw 2 on a sunny Saturday in Scottsdale. Tan and silver heading north on Scottsdale Rd. Put your tops down it’s 75!

I saw 2 on a sunny Saturday in Scottsdale. Tan and silver heading north on Scottsdale Rd. Put your tops down it’s 75!

I agree. The only time I have my top up is either 1 of 3 reasons. It’s rainy, it’s below 63*f or I’m forced to because I have to take mom to an appointment. She really doesn’t like to have the top down. But then when she’s with me and I see another convertible with it’s top down I feel sad that I have to have mine up

Just saw a all black with black out grill on us1 headed north, north of palencia while mom and I are headed south back to wgv in St. Augustine around 1:20 pm on Sunday April 7

There is only 1 other one that I know of in Canton, Ohio A liquid Amesthyst that was sold by Autonation last year, I looked at it, but for a bunch of reasons, I passed on it, (missing emblems, missing seat speaker cover, hood repainted ....etc).

Saw my 1st XLR in Northern California in over 2 years in Monterey. 04-05 in Black.

Sitting at kfc in st aug right by 95 and out of the corner of my eye saw a 04/05 silver one

Just saw another as it was leaving the st Aug outlets. But this one was silver with out the “wart”

I saw a red XLR pulling out of the Chase bank parking lot in Addison IL this evening . . . which is really interesting because I have a red XLR and I live in Addison IL! I checked the license plate to make sure it wasn't mine . . . but then he took off so I don't know where he went. I don't see too many XLRs up here in Illinois. Red XLR owner in IL . . . if you're reading this, please respond . . . I'd like to meet ya!

I checked the registry search function but it looks like there is no option to search by state. Am I missing something? Does anyone know if there's a way to do that kind of search?

You can search by state, it takes a few tries to get the hang of it..

You can search by state, it takes a few tries to get the hang of it..

Yeah I used to do it that way when I was constantly on my computer. But don’t know how to do it on my phone unless I go to the main site.

Thanks for responding guys. I'm trying to search with my computer (rather than a phone). Still no luck . . . but I'll keep trying.

I saw one in 2012 driving to Newport Beach. I don't notice cars but this one stood out. I caught up to it so I could see what it was. Did not know Cadillac made this car. I have not seen once since, except the one I just purchased. It is exactly like the one I saw 7 years ago and so worth the wait.

Great story! I saw one on vacation and wondered for several years why I never saw another. Finally decided to start looking for one, took about 6 months to get the right one! Enjoy your new car!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom