Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Dream car at last

rushmore

My XLR/V(s)
2005 blue steel xlr
I just got my xlr 3-29-14:blue: I fell in love with the xlr in 2004:drool: and I told myself one day I would buy 1 so i bought a scale model 1 and then up graded to the real deal:knuddel: mine is blue steel with 33k on (HER) im so :) I got it ,it a real head turner. ill post pic later, time to drop the top and make them :bowdown: to the XLR:wave:

Welcome here! You've found a group of people who share your feelings - I know I do as an XLR was my dream car from the moment it came out. I did it a little backwards though, got the model after the real deal so I could admire it somewhere more comfortable than the garage! :cool:

You had had a long wait but I'm sure you'll find it was worth it!

Congratulations on your new baby!! You'll find a lot of knowledgeable folks on this site. Welcome and enjoy your new ride. :wave:

Mike

Yes congrats and welcome to the best darn car site around. Well atleast the best xlr site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WELCOME and you just enter into a new world where people looks at you when you drive by! So get use to it, and your notice a lot of us have name our beauties and are very proud off our XLR's mine is Roxy and she's an 05 Platinum Silver. So go luck and check the forum often you'll find some XLR upcoming gathering also that you can attend and join up with other owners! Hope to meet at a gathering someday! Enjoy you new ride!

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Congratulations on your new acquisition and welcome!

The XLR was the "Dream Car" for many of us here, including myself. From the time I started seeing stories and pictures of the XLR, I knew I had to have one! But the first one I ever saw in person was in Crimson Pearl and that did it for me.

My helpful hint for you is this, when filling her with gas and the nozzle shuts off......stop right there! Don't try to put any more fuel in or you'll be sorry!

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new ride! Bring her down to P'cola sometime and she can visit with mine ; )

DREAM CAR

Thank u all, what a car I just love it, yesterday me and my (xlr) opps! I meant stella steel was at the park have lunch and she wanted to take her top off what a sight to see. a guy ask me is that a 2014 new caddy, when I said no he couldn't believe it.

You might as well get use to it! Lol! We all hear all kinds of remarks when out an about!! So go an Enjoy your baby it like a new to you anyways right! KEEP ON CRUZ'IN Topless of course!

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

My all black 2006 XLR-V often fools average folks!

Thank u all, what a car I just love it, yesterday me and my (xlr) opps! I meant stella steel was at the park have lunch and she wanted to take her top off what a sight to see. a guy ask me is that a 2014 new caddy, when I said no he couldn't believe it.

At least once a week I get asked "Is that Cadillac's new model?" or "Is that brand new?" or "Wow, what a good looking sports car!"

I love it!

I just got my xlr 3-29-14:blue: I fell in love with the xlr in 2004:drool: and I told myself one day I would buy 1 so i bought a scale model 1 and then up graded to the real deal:knuddel: mine is blue steel with 33k on (HER) im so :) I got it ,it a real head turner. ill post pic later, time to drop the top and make them :bowdown: to the XLR:wave:

You did GOOD! Love mine and waiting to get back to Illinois and hopefully top down weather soon!

Welcome. Congratulations on your XLR. I echo your comments, it truly is a dream car for many if us. This is a great site with a lot of knowledgeable folks willing to help. Check out the events forum. There are many activities and you get a chance to meet many of the fine people from XLR-net.com in person. Here in Central Ohio, the XLRs will gather for the Arthritis Foundation Car Show. Here is the link. You may have to scroll up a few pages to get some if the details but would love to see you in person! Tim

https://www.xlr-net.com/forums/events/6582-arthritis-auto-show-in-dublin-oh.html

Welcome...

Welcome aboard Rushmore... And trust me WE ALL know the feeling...lol. There is no better feeling than raising the garage door knowing full well you can outrun every car on your block...lol. (Depending on the block, that is...lol.)

This is indeed a great site filled with even greater people... Congrats on Stella Steel and we look forward to many exchanges.

Yes... WELCOME!!!! Just got my Internet hooked up at our vacation home. Some day plan on bringing my Jewel here... lot's more topdown weather here than in MT. She's still taking her LOOONNG winter's nap in MT. Hope to get her out in May.
You should think about the MT Rocket Run in August. Here is the link:
https://www.xlr-net.com/forums/events/6668-montana-rocket-run-2014-a.html

The first one I saw was a black one.
pe2use8u.jpg
ajyname9.jpg
this was the last yr for these cars. I didn't know it at the time. Late 2009.... But back in oct of 2012 it was a flashback and a dream come true. I now I have her but in a different color. She is
quzega9e.jpg
. So now she is with me everywhere I go. At least when I have my iPhone with me.

Congrats!

Welcome to the best XLR site on the net. I know the feeling. This past winter as mine sat in the garage every once in awhile I'd pull the car cover off and just stare at it thinking the same. Wow!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom