Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Greetings!!

M

mswaim

Thank you for having me!

I come as a package deal :)love:) there is little ole me and Passion Diva the owner/operator of an 07 Passion Red XLR.

Me, I enjoy the darker side of life, so my daily driver is an 09 GT500.

In between we share an 07 CTS for hauling groceries, friends and an occasional body. I guess I should have mentioned I do a bit of cooking and sometimes the results make undertakers happy...............:pat:

Hi Bruce! I feel the presence of the Force. Not John - Ruth Ann!! :laugh:

My powers are going on vacation beginning tomorrow. There will be copious amounts of wine consumption, coupled with plenty of mojitos. When I get back, I will begin planning our BBB event.

Thank you for your greeting!! May the force be with you! :pat:

Darth,

I wished you Happy Birthday on the other place--not knowing you had left yet!!

Glad everyone seems to be coming here--Have a great Birthday!!!!

Cubby558:cool:

Mswaim ..... Happiest of Birthdays to you! A cruise for your birthday and dinner with Bobby too .... what a great time you will have .... The drive down from Chowchilla to LA should be wonderful .... the weather is great ...
Have a wonderful dinner, cruise, birthday, and so happy that we will be seeing both of you soon!

Ruth Ann & Ray

:birthday:

Get ready for a big hug that I'm to pass on to Mark and Doris from Ruthie. Yous is gona have a happy birfday.:wave:Chowchilla Cake, made with real Chilla's
Bobo
Mswaim ..... Happiest of Birthdays to you! A cruise for your birthday and dinner with Bobby too .... what a great time you will have .... The drive down from Chowchilla to LA should be wonderful .... the weather is great ...

Have a wonderful dinner, cruise, birthday, and so happy that we will be seeing both of you soon!

Ruth Ann & Ray

:birthday:

Well, we are back! Met up with Bob in San Pedro and had a great dinner, a few drinks and more laughs. Sad to see that the "banning axe" fell on a few necks on our previous hangout, but like my daddy always said -

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men."

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom