Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

HAPPY EASTER to all forum members

Hey Hans...
Happy EASTER to you too and to all the forum members. Where ya been?
I haven't even had mine out since last October!! I've been having withdrawals since; visiting & starting him weekly though, and hearing him roar, just biding my time until the first nice day. Going to be raining all weekend, the first outing might be to SA knowing my luck and Montana weather!!

Happy Easter!

'Hope all of you have a wonderful Sunday ....

(I'll spend 2 days trying to get all of this egg dye off of my hands .... :lol:)​

:wave::wave:

Hey Hans...
Happy EASTER to you too and to all the forum members. Where ya been?
I haven't even had mine out since last October!! I've been having withdrawals since; visiting & starting him weekly though, and hearing him roar, just biding my time until the first nice day. Going to be raining all weekend, the first outing might be to SA knowing my luck and Montana weather!!
MT, we had a real cold and long winter this year but since a couple of days it`s around 75° here, so today was the day to hear the rooooaaaarrrrr of my Corsa.:D IT SOUNDS GOOD:laugh:

Much work for me here so I couldn`t join the forum very much.

Hans

Happy Easter to everyone. I hope everyone has a good Easter. :wave:

Hans!!!!!!!!!!!!!:worship::worship::worship:

So good to see you on the forum. We have all missed you. Have a great holiday and enjoy the top down weather:rocker:
Kent, nice to hear!!!!!

Excellent weather, just went out with my XLR, was at my dealer but not any 2009 model has arrived here in germany and it`s hard to say if any will arrive this year.

Happy Easter Kent, top down and let it rrrrrooooaaaaaarrrrr:D:cool:

Hans

Kent, nice to hear!!!!!

Excellent weather, just went out with my XLR, was at my dealer but not any 2009 model has arrived here in germany and it`s hard to say if any will arrive this year.

Happy Easter Kent, top down and let it rrrrrooooaaaaaarrrrr:D:cool:

Hans

Happy Easter, glad to hear someone is having excellent weather as it is snowing in Colorado Springs. Wait five minutes and it will change as the old saying goes in Colorfull Colorado.

Happy Easter, glad to hear someone is having excellent weather as it is snowing in Colorado Springs. Wait five minutes and it will change as the old saying goes in Colorfull Colorado.
Hi Robin, very nice now but we had 3 months real cold weather here, it was an unussual winter.

76° right now:lol:

Hans

Hi Robin, very nice now but we had 3 months real cold weather here, it was an unussual winter.

76° right now:lol:

Hans

Hi Hans, lucky you, I guess my niece is happy she was in Arizona for the winter after spending 27 years in Ludwiegsburgh teaching in the American Schools. We had a very mild winter in Colorado, usually March is the month we get all of the snow in Colorado Springs. The Easter Bunny is going to have to wear snowshoes tomorrow. If I see him/her I will try to take a picture of that.:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

Hans & Everyone else,

Hope Easter will be terrific for all!! Also wishing great weather, especially for Easter Sunday, a great day to take a spin with the top DOWN!! :cool:

Floyd (BB)

Hi Hans, lucky you, I guess my niece is happy she was in Arizona for the winter after spending 27 years in Ludwiegsburgh teaching in the American Schools. We had a very mild winter in Colorado, usually March is the month we get all of the snow in Colorado Springs. The Easter Bunny is going to have to wear snowshoes tomorrow. If I see him/her I will try to take a picture of that.:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle
:laugh:Robin, I`ll wait for the picture which shows the Easter Bunny in snowshoes:lol:

Hans

Hans & Everyone else,

Hope Easter will be terrific for all!! Also wishing great weather, especially for Easter Sunday, a great day to take a spin with the top DOWN!! :cool:

Floyd (BB)
Hi Floyd, I know Florida pretty well and I know you got in the high 80`s there but 75° for Germany is great. Forecast says, no change for next week, that`s even greater!

Happy Easter

Hans

It actually got nice enough here!!! Got the car out last night and again today... perfect top down weather today!! YEA!!!

I sent you a picture of twin Easter Bunnies that Floyd sent me...........No snow shoes. that's all you should need :wave:
Hasta La Easter Has.
Bob, you are right, the Bunny on that picture needs no snow shoes:laugh:

I`ve had my X today up to 170 mph with top down on the Autobahn for a short distance:reddevil felt pretty stormy but I have to do this once in a while:cool:

Have a nice day

Hans

Christmas or Easter

Bob, you are right, the Bunny on that picture needs no snow shoes:laugh:

I`ve had my X today up to 170 mph with top down on the Autobahn for a short distance:reddevil felt pretty stormy but I have to do this once in a while:cool:

Have a nice day

Hans

Looks more like Christmas than Easter in Colorado Springs. Lots of very wet snow, the roads are a real mess. Hopefully tomorrow it will all melt and soak into the extremly dry ground. Can't complain as we really need the moisture. Happy Easter, the Bunny is hiding himself, not eggs. Guess he couldn't find his snow shoes!!!:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle There was no sunrise this morning, just gray sky everywhere.

Looks more like Christmas than Easter in Colorado Springs. Lots of very wet snow, the roads are a real mess. Hopefully tomorrow it will all melt and soak into the extremly dry ground. Can't complain as we really need the moisture. Happy Easter, the Bunny is hiding himself, not eggs. Guess he couldn't find his snow shoes!!!:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle There was no sunrise this morning, just gray sky everywhere.
Robin. I feel so sorry for you but what can we do????? nothing !!!!!!

If today`s 75° sounds good to you jump in a fast plane and come over here, you can drive my XLR while I take my STS V:lol:

Hans

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back