Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Homecoming 2013 shirts & hats

Put me down for 1 polo. Size XL. I'd like the royal blue w/white thread please. As per post #56, I'll PayPal you the $'s

Thanks!!

Chad

Order for shirts placed via PM and payment made via PayPal.

I would like to thank Fred for all his hard work on the shirt issue.

Thanks!
:wave:

O.K. that's 4.... Can I get two more????

Anyone else want to join me in getting black thread?????

OK Giz, I can add your two more. I'd like a men's 2X and a women's 2x White with BLACK Stitching. I have PayPal where do I send it?

Fred I paid via pay pal a couple of hours ago and entered my order as requested.

Thanks a lot Fred!

Fred I paid via pay pal a couple of hours ago and entered my order as requested.

Thanks a lot Fred!
Yes I got it, thanks. I emailed you back asking if you wanted mens or womens style polo and let you know that the T-shirts are not stitched but printed.

Yes I got it, thanks. I emailed you back asking if you wanted mens or womens style polo and let you know that the T-shirts are not stitched but printed.

Mens large polo.

Yes I knew the t's were printed...must have had a senior moment. :laugh:

Sent payment by PayPal for:
1 Men's Polo White/Black thread Medium
1 Women's Polo White/Black thread Wmn Medium
1 T-shirt Large

Thank you so much for all the work and hassle.

e

Sent payment by PayPal for:
1 Men's Polo White/Black thread Medium
1 Women's Polo White/Black thread Wmn Medium
1 T-shirt Large

Thank you so much for all the work and hassle.

e
What color T-shirt?

Order deadline extended...

Thanks to everyone who has ordered and your patience regarding the design.

If you do not know the vendor had a problem with the letters XLR on the shirts claiming it was a trademark. At Rob's suggestion and direction I researched the issue and provided documentation to the vendor on 9/4 that the XLR trademark held by GM was dead and cancelled as of September 17, 2010. Every day since then I have been promised an answer from the content department. Every day there has been no answer.

After a pointed discussion with management today they are going to honor the original delivery date while letting the order date slip due to their delays.

I am fairly confident that the content department will approve the design as pictured on both the Polos and the T-shirts. The worse case is the XLR letters will need to be removed from the design.
What this means to you is the deadline for you letting me know you want and paid for shirts is now noon on Friday, September 13th. (OMG, just realized---Friday the 13th :pat: ) and I will still deliver the shirts to Bowling Green on Friday the 27th.

In case you forgot here are the designs. Your choice of colors White or Black stitching on the Polos
Mens or Ladies style $42 +$2 for 2X +$3 for 3X

front.jpg

T-shirts also available in many colors but white printing only. T-shirts are NOT stitched.
$21 +$2 for 2X +$3 for 3X

front.jpg
back.jpg

Colors
2013-09-01_1500.png

Left to right, top to bottom:
White
Black
Cool Heather Grey
Steel Grey
Navy
Royal
Mediterranean Blue
Ultramarine Blue
Maui Blue
Light Blue
Purple
Eggplant
Maroon
Burgandy
Red
Tropical pink
Light pink
Hibiscus
Orange
Texas Orange
Gold
Banana
Mint Green
Lime
Court Green
Kelly Green
Clover Green
Dark Green
Coffee Bean
Bark
Stone
Light Stone

There are links earlier in this thread about sizing and other shirt information.

If you are not going to be at the homecoming shipping is available. $7 for one shirt $12.35 for 2 or 3 shirts. I will ship them to you on September 27th via USPS

Payment via PayPal for fred@fredneal.com.

PM me with any questions. There will be no design changes other than to satisfy the vendors trademark concerns.

Hats

Since it appears no one is doing hats and we all seem to want to have an XLR hat I decided to get hats on order! It is a really nice light weight hat, perfect in a hot sunny convertible. I already own this particular brand of CoolMax hat and I totally can't stand hats (don't even like them in the winter) as most summer hats make your head hot but this is the nicest coolest hat I have ever tried and it keeps me from burning my nose.

I am having black hats as well as white hats done and I am also doing some white sunvisors. (white only, not balck)

They will have the silhouette and the letters XLR (factory style) with a slight change: see the graphic below. The design is not out for the jury to decide as we don't have time for that. I am doing them 'this way only': If you like them you can buy them, if you don't I will personally have enought to last me a lifetime! :chuckle I am not adding the homecoming thing, these are more for general use and I did not want to clutter them up but if you are passionate about that it can be easily stitched on by any embroider using stock fonts along one side of the hat band or above the centre back quite inexpensivly.

Like it or not, this is how I am having them stitched. I felt it looked a bit bulky/tall/top heavy with the full silhouette above the letters, it was Steve's suggestion to move the XLR lettering up and hide the bottom line of the silhouette and I liked the results.

I have to pay to have the silhouette and XLR factory font digitized (the silhouette will have the bottom bar as part of the design for future use) and will have to add part of that digitizing fee into the cost of the hats .......and I don't even have a price yet. As soon as I know, I will let you know. I do know that these hats sell for around $15.00 each unstitched in stores and $40.00 or more in pro shops: I will sell them for what I have into them. Again, if you don't like the design or the price, you dont have to buy them and I will never worry about not having a clean XLR hat to wear! :lol:

Attachments

• xlr hat design.jpg
    xlr hat design.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 268
I'm thinking 2 of each hats & visors in white depending on price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Since it appears no one is doing hats and we all seem to want to have an XLR hat I decided to get hats on order! It is a really nice light weight hat, perfect in a hot sunny convertible. I already own this particular brand of CoolMax hat and I totally can't stand hats (don't even like them in the winter) as most summer hats make your head hot but this is the nicest coolest hat I have ever tried and it keeps me from burning my nose.

I am having black hats as well as white hats done and I am also doing some white sunvisors. (white only, not balck)

They will have the silhouette and the letters XLR (factory style) with a slight change: see the graphic below. The design is not out for the jury to decide as we don't have time for that. I am doing them 'this way only': If you like them you can buy them, if you don't I will personally have enought to last me a lifetime! :chuckle I am not adding the homecoming thing, these are more for general use and I did not want to clutter them up but if you are passionate about that it can be easily stitched on by any embroider using stock fonts along one side of the hat band or above the centre back quite inexpensivly.

Like it or not, this is how I am having them stitched. I felt it looked a bit bulky/tall/top heavy with the full silhouette above the letters, it was Steve's suggestion to move the XLR lettering up and hide the bottom line of the silhouette and I liked the results.

I have to pay to have the silhouette and XLR factory font digitized (the silhouette will have the bottom bar as part of the design for future use) and will have to add part of that digitizing fee into the cost of the hats .......and I don't even have a price yet. As soon as I know, I will let you know. I do know that these hats sell for around $15.00 each unstitched in stores and $40.00 or more in pro shops: I will sell them for what I have into them. Again, if you don't like the design or the price, you dont have to buy them and I will never worry about not having a clean XLR hat to wear! :lol:

I would like a black hat please.

Is it possible to have the XLR printed in reverse so that reads correctly as I admire myself in the mirror?:laugh:

Sandy put me down for 1 black hat. Do you have any winter type hats? If so I'd like one of those too. It will keep my hair dry this winter (in 2 weeks) :lol:

Oregon, we don't tan....we rust! :laugh:

Polo Shirts

Fred we would like 2 Men XLG White Polo's / Black embroiled logo lettering. And :worship: Thanks for all the effort to squeeze these in at last minute! I'm sending you the money by Paypal! :wave:

Fred we would like 2 XLG White Polo's / Black embroiled logo lettering. And :worship: Thanks for all the effort to squeeze these in at last minute! I'm sending you the money by Paypal! :wave:
Don't forget to let me know mens or womens style

Shirt Designs are approved and final!

It's official! The shirt designs, including the XLR, as shown are approved. :) The deadline for ordering is noon Friday.

BTW, Most people have ordered white with black thread by almost a 2:1 margin. I am so glad that different colors where an option and people were able to order what the want. :)

Thanks to everyone who has ordered and your patience regarding the design.

If you do not know the vendor had a problem with the letters XLR on the shirts claiming it was a trademark. At Rob's suggestion and direction I researched the issue and provided documentation to the vendor on 9/4 that the XLR trademark held by GM was dead and cancelled as of September 17, 2010. Every day since then I have been promised an answer from the content department. Every day there has been no answer.

After a pointed discussion with management today they are going to honor the original delivery date while letting the order date slip due to their delays.

I am fairly confident that the content department will approve the design as pictured on both the Polos and the T-shirts. The worse case is the XLR letters will need to be removed from the design.
What this means to you is the deadline for you letting me know you want and paid for shirts is now noon on Friday, September 13th. (OMG, just realized---Friday the 13th :pat: ) and I will still deliver the shirts to Bowling Green on Friday the 27th.

In case you forgot here are the designs. Your choice of colors White or Black stitching on the Polos
Mens or Ladies style $42 +$2 for 2X +$3 for 3X

front.jpg

T-shirts also available in many colors but white printing only. T-shirts are NOT stitched.
$21 +$2 for 2X +$3 for 3X

front.jpg
back.jpg

Colors
2013-09-01_1500.png

Left to right, top to bottom:
White
Black
Cool Heather Grey
Steel Grey
Navy
Royal
Mediterranean Blue
Ultramarine Blue
Maui Blue
Light Blue
Purple
Eggplant
Maroon
Burgandy
Red
Tropical pink
Light pink
Hibiscus
Orange
Texas Orange
Gold
Banana
Mint Green
Lime
Court Green
Kelly Green
Clover Green
Dark Green
Coffee Bean
Bark
Stone
Light Stone

There are links earlier in this thread about sizing and other shirt information.

If you are not going to be at the homecoming shipping is available. $7 for one shirt $12.35 for 2 or 3 shirts. I will ship them to you on September 27th via USPS

Payment via PayPal for fred@fredneal.com.

PM me with any questions. There will be no design changes other than to satisfy the vendors trademark concerns.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom