Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Octo Mom gets a show.

Little Woman

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
Cubby's, RIII Attendee, Midwest Marauder Alcohol Czar
Here is a surprise. Octo mom got a show. This was Us web site. You ask me she intended on doing this. I for one will not be watching this show.

It's official: Octo-Mom Nadya Suleman's kids are coming to a TV near you.
Suleman signed agreements for each of her 14 children to earn $250 a day to star in a reality show, according to documents filed in Los Angeles Superior Court Friday.
The contracts -- which still require a judge's approval -- guarantee the kids will collectively earn nearly $250,000 over the next three years. They'll receive $125,000 for 36 days of shooting in the first year, $75,000 for 21 days in the second year and $50,000 for 14 days in the third year.
In April, Suleman's lawyer, Jeff Czech, told Usmagazine.com that she wanted to tape a "not so intrusive [show]...to make a little income for herself."
Cameras could follow "Nadya dating, taking the kids to birthday parties, learning how to drive a 14-person van," Czech explained.

'Didn't care then, don't care now. :blinzel:
I think she had her 15 minutes....

My heart breaks for those kids ....

Just trying to get conversation going. :dunno:

Aren't ya working? :dunno: I am, got month end this week and don't want the BOSS to get gripy like yours, and get to to frisky with DD! :pat: He could replace me ya know? So I am working! :laugh::laugh:
Did my month end last week still working on it though. It only takes a few seconds to post. Boss man knows better than to get to gripy with me. :laugh::laugh:Just kidding.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom