Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

RIV Agenda

Dallas Doll...........Ghosts? I like ghosts, especially the ones in a white see through sheet:laugh:................Who ya gonna call?:bash:
Ghost Busters!

Hi Everyone,
Joe and & I are coming down from Dallas on Friday, so we can not go to CC with you, however, I have eaten at Blackbeards and the food was decent. Their "claim to fame" is the resident ghost!

Pam

I'm okay with a 4PM early dinner or late lunch .... :blinzel: Then we can leave and go back to the Riverwalk where we can safely stagger around .... :laugh:
Anyone else??
4PM and then take a riverboat to Hooters for Bobbo.

Kent, if I didn't know you better I would think that your the one that really wants to go to Hooters. We can't miss it when we go down the stairs at the South end, it's the first thing you see...............Ok, it's the first thing I see.:pat:
4PM and then take a riverboat to Hooters for Bobbo.

Yep, Jaimie agrees with you. This waitress thing is all in fun and so is Hooters. They have the worst food in the world and I've seen my share of Hooters, so we shall be passing by this restaurant. The only rack I want to see is a rack of Lamb.
Lier lier my pants are on fire!
It's the last thing I want to see ... :laugh:

We too don't want a buffet or a planned lunch ... this is just supposed to be a spontaneous drive and a stop for lunch ...... isn't it???? If he wants to park our cars, that's great ... but probably not everyone will want to do this lunch just like everyone isn't doing every other thing together.
Well .... hmmmm, that's my thought .... :blinzel:
I don't understand their reasoning, and I've never heard of a restaurant insisting on customers going into their own room and insisting on what kind of lunch they could have.

The private room and buffet make things a lot easier for everyone involved when you have large group show up at one time. Buffets work best because people can serve themselves and you don't have to wait for everyone to order.

Bruce :)

Bruce .... I agree - like when you and Kathy planned the drive in KY .... but, that was such a large group and for sure it was the best and worked out perfect. :worship: But unless people start posting what they want to do, it doesn't look like there are very many cars that warrant deposits, guarantees, and buffets. Maybe as we get closer we will start hearing from the cars ....
I could not even get enough of a response to book a dinner cruise of our own .... So, now, I think we should do as Kent suggested and after dinner at Cadillac's head back to the River Walk for a cocktail cruise .... :confused: I know Marion would LOVE that!

Bruce .... I agree - like when you and Kathy planned the drive in KY .... but, that was such a large group and for sure it was the best and worked out perfect. :worship: But unless people start posting what they want to do, it doesn't look like there are very many cars that warrant deposits, guarantees, and buffets. Maybe as we get closer we will start hearing from the cars ....
I could not even get enough of a response to book a dinner cruise of our own .... So, now, I think we should do as Kent suggested and after dinner at Cadillac's head back to the River Walk for a cocktail cruise .... :confused: I know Marion would LOVE that!
You know me so well. I will lead you Madam. Don't worry about being able to follow. I will hold you up we can lead together. :)

RA, I'm just going by the info from post #32.

And .... I agree with all of that .... but, I don't think we have the numbers .... it looks like we only have about 13 cars at the most who have responded ....

Come on ya' all ... ! If you want to go to a really cool place .... let us know!! :wave: :cool:

And .... I agree with all of that .... but, I don't think we have the numbers .... it looks like we only have about 13 cars at the most who have responded ....

Come on ya' all ... ! If you want to go to a really cool place .... let us know!! :wave: :cool:

Count us in at Cadillac's whether it's buffet or menu... sounds like a fun place!!!

This is a odd twist on the Cadillac Bar. I called them to check on our options and to see what they could offer to us after 4:00. :blinzel:

:pat: I miss spoke before, their restaurant is not open on Saturday, only the Bar is open to the public after 4:00. They only have private party buffet on Saturday. :confused:
The main restaurant is only open Monday-Friday.

They are going to give me a call tomorrow on what our options might be??? She needs to talk to owner, chef and wait staff. I told her that there maybe 12-16 cars out of the total of 27 that are interested at this time. She is going to try her hardest to try to get us there. (we"ll see)

I'm not sure what to think. :willy_nilly: Any input from anybody?

Sorry for the confusion :pat: I miss understood her about the restaurant being open on Saturday.
Will keep you updated

No problem, if nothing else we can stop in and hang out in the bar. It's all about having fun.:rocker:

Bruce :)

Also, Pam (Dallas Doll) suggested Black Beard's (ghosts! :willy_nilly:) for a dinner .... how about looking into that along with Cadillac's???

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom