Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

San Antonio, Texas "Blue Bunny" Rally May 20--May 23, 2009

Photo Mom ..... got Levi's??? Then you're all set! I finally just said the hell with it, packed some pants and tee tops and decided that would just have to do ... :blinzel:

~

So ... don't you all know that it's the last minute crapola that trips you up??? A couple of hours ago I thought I heard a drip-drip-drip coming from the master bath ..... So, guess who (and it ain't me) is changing out the "guts" to the toilet?? :pat: I almost have to laugh, because this is so normal for us! :lol:

Got Levi's? I got 5 pair with me, think that will be enough? Any drips here at home, won't bother me, Barney's here, it will be his miss to clean up. :laugh: We are going to wash my baby, Bruce, Kathy and me, it is so much fun with them....so I will be ready...just can't wait...See you soon!:wave:

I'm all washed and waxed. I'll get gassed tomorrow. In about 20 minutes I will have ALL clean clothes so I can pack anything I want. The nav system will get programmed tomorrow. There are still a few things on my list, but I"LL BE READY MONDAY MORNING! See you all soon :wave:

Little trick here with the nav system. Some will know it some won't.
Put in in your destination, press all the buttons like your going and then cancel the trip. It will be in "previous destinations" waiting for you to click on in, then put all your stops in and do the same thing. Now your loaded up and don't have to touch the nav system again, except every morning when you get in the car go to previous bla bla and find your next stop. Don't forget to change areas of the country when doing this or you won't find a destination in Texas which is #5.
OK #101 nav is over.
I even have Corpus Christi, Lexington, Doc's for lunch and a car wash if some wants to freshen up their car.
On the way home if your stopping at the same motels they will still be in there and it will caculate it backwards. Cooooooooooooooooooooool
I'm all washed and waxed. I'll get gassed tomorrow. In about 20 minutes I will have ALL clean clothes so I can pack anything I want. The nav system will get programmed tomorrow. There are still a few things on my list, but I"LL BE READY MONDAY MORNING! See you all soon :wave:

Well, the car is gassed and so am I! (I just returned from my neighbors (late) Cinco de Mayo Party!) Now I'm getting ready to pack my PC and other electronic crap so I can hit the road! I'll respond when I get to Bowling Green tomorrow night (assuming I have internet access).

I wish safe travels to everyone - I'll see some of you Monday PM in Texarkana, and the rest of you in San Antonio. See you soon!!!!

:wave::wave::wave::wave: Richie ...... have fun .... drive safe .... see you soon! :love:
(P.S. ... Jeannie might like a "weekend husband"... ;))

Hah ... Marc .... now that's a picture! :pat:

Ray's outside doing whatever it is that he does to get Lola ready to hit the road .... I actually zipped up the "big" suitcase and have said to heck with it .... I keep looking at the tempertures in SA - high degrees and high humidity .... put all the "cute" stuff back on hangers, and grabbed all the coolest stuff and that's it. Done :blinzel: If ya' all decide to do any fine dining ..... we'll meet you afterwards .... :lol: Ray has packed all shorts and Levi's .... ;)

This is going to be a busy day ..... for all of us! Won't it be great to just finally quit the prep and get on the road??? :rocker:

Hah ... Marc .... now that's a picture! :pat:

Ray's outside doing whatever it is that he does to get Lola ready to hit the road .... I actually zipped up the "big" suitcase and have said to heck with it .... I keep looking at the tempertures in SA - high degrees and high humidity .... put all the "cute" stuff back on hangers, and grabbed all the coolest stuff and that's it. Done :blinzel: If ya' all decide to do any fine dining ..... we'll meet you afterwards .... :lol: Ray has packed all shorts and Levi's .... ;)

This is going to be a busy day ..... for all of us! Won't it be great to just finally quit the prep and get on the road??? :rocker:

Yes, it will. We washed 3 cars today,mowed the yard, again and we still need to finish or start packing. It has been a beautiful day here,lot's of sun and nice temp. Gotta go eat and get a few more things done before we leave.

Bruce :wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back