Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

San Antonio, Texas "Blue Bunny" Rally May 20--May 23, 2009

Jean - did you ever find out about the sizing? Are they running in size like last years? Are you ordering men's and woman's or just men's sizes?

Jean - did you ever find out about the sizing? Are they running in size like last years? Are you ordering men's and woman's or just men's sizes?

RA, ya know, I totally forgot to do that! :eek: Just men sizes, it's way to confusing to do both and you know me, I have more trouble then I know what to do with! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::dunno::dunno::confused::confused::reddevil

Jean - checks in the mail for the RIV TX shirts for Ray and I - :rocker: Thanks for taking this on again ... :D

Well I found my old Texas Ranger badge and polished it up and I'm ready for those flying things to pull me over with one of those ground units.
Well howdy Officer, say you want to see my license? Well, here tis, O that badge? That's from days when the west was young and so was I. Had a fair aim back then.
TeaxasRangerBadge.jpg

Yahoooooooooooooo!
There might be more badges than you think in that convoy ... But ... hmmm, maybe it is a good idea if you have your own! :chuckle Have you taught Jaime how to look out for the air patrol??

I love the fact that we might have a few surprise cars joining us .... time will tell! :blinzel:

What a party we will have ... I think we will have at the least 25 to 30 cars when this is ready to roll ... Imagine! :rocker:

I found out that the shirts run true to size, sooooooooooooooo, if you have sent in your order and want to change the size you put on the order form please let me know and I will glad to change it for you.
obb

Thanks for your info, I hope Bowling Green will still be there for you guys meeting there, but then it's not about BG is it? It's about meeting up with new and old friends. One of your T-shirts had Mojo on it which caught my eye. My cats name is Mojo and I'm originally from where this person has on his shirt. Lakewood, NJ. What a coincidence. :patriot:
Cadillac Tech had me create a thread for custom name badges and T-shirts for this event.

Here's the link:

http://xlr-net.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8007&posted=1#post8007

Have fun at your event. I'll be in Bowling Green the same time with the Corvette guys. :patriot:

Thanks for your info, I hope Bowling Green will still be there for you guys meeting there, but then it's not about BG is it? It's about meeting up with new and old friends. One of your T-shirts had Mojo on it which caught my eye. My cats name is Mojo and I'm originally from where this person has on his shirt. Lakewood, NJ. What a coincidence. I don't know if we have permission to use our forum site on the top of the badge like Cubby has made up but I'm sure our fearless leader will let us know.:patriot:

Mojo is a good friend of mine.

I hope your admins are as accommodating for your event as CF has been for ours.

Thanks for your help, Craig

Criag,

Thanks for getting back to me on this. I think it add to the awesome event being planned for us in San Antonio. Hopefully this continues for us XLR owners as it has the past few years. I'm also sure Rob our adminstrator will give us an OK to use the top banner at the top of all the badges, but we'll have to wait and see. Just for everyones infomation, what is the turn around once you get all the info needed to make the badge. Thanks again

Mojo is a good friend of mine.

I hope your admins are as accommodating for your event as CF has been for ours.

Criag,

Thanks for getting back to me on this. I think it add to the awesome event being planned for us in San Antonio. Hopefully this continues for us XLR owners as it has the past few years. I'm also sure Rob our adminstrator will give us an OK to use the top banner at the top of all the badges, but we'll have to wait and see. Just for everyones infomation, what is the turn around once you get all the info needed to make the badge. Thanks again

My artist is doing 2-3 per day and has the capacity to do more. If you order a badge only, it can typically turn around in about a week. I cut off ordering for badges by 4/30/09 and I guarantee that all badges/shirts will be shipped with time to make your May event. :patriot:

Also, in speaking with Bruce, I can make badges "non event specific" if you wish, meaning you can use them at any XLR gathering that you may undertake. I had a couple dozen people at CF have me make generic badges last year.

Also, in speaking with Bruce, I can make badges "non event specific" if you wish, meaning you can use them at any XLR gathering that you may undertake. I had a couple dozen people at CF have me make generic badges last year.

I was just going to ask about this... didn't know you had ESP :D:D

sticky???????????????

This is supposed to be a sticky and on the first page that comes up so all new members will see it and maybe want to join.
We can't see what's going on at a glance and the changes in the events at SA. Even I had a tough time finding it, so I cut & pasted the information page below.

P.S. Details (click on link) - Rendezvous IV - San Antonio, TX - May 20-24, 2009 Pg. 1 Post #7

I was just going to ask about this... didn't know you had ESP :D:D

Cavender Cadillac,San Antonio

I spoke with Billy Cavender from Cavender Cadillac today about our visit next month. He was very interested in hearing about our event and asked for more information,which I will send to him ASAP. He invited us to stop by and say hi. He said he would pass along the information to some of the local XLR owners. More info later.

Bruce :wave:

Hey you all!

It's going to be such a great Rendezvous ... I sure hope we will be adding to our numbers - and hope that some of you newbies who are reading will think about coming with us! It is a long, fun ... and wonderful meeting of people and cars :rocker:

I have just had a PM from the Professor .... he mentioned that since Dallas Doll and Joe have canceled their room, we will have an extra at The Hilton ...

Hopefully, Ben and his bride will join us ... or maybe some of you who are waiting to the last minute to confirm...... time is getting close and flying! Don't be left out .... you might miss Marion and her funnel....:willy_nilly::willy_nilly: That's well worth the trip to San Antonio by itself! :lol:

I knew you would be the man for this job. Maybe he could put out some cheese and crackers and a bunch of mice driving XLR's will stop in for a nibble and something to wash it down with. You never know having Jean with us she just might buy another car.
I spoke with Billy Cavender from Cavender Cadillac today about our visit next month. He was very interested in hearing about our event and asked for more information,which I will send to him ASAP. He invited us to stop by and say hi. He said he would pass along the information to some of the local XLR owners. More info later.

Bruce :wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back