Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Spring Trip '10

Dinner at Hotel

Sitting around visiting ... while the rain comes.

We got home around 5:30 pm, what a fun trip. It was great to see our friends again. The weather could of been less wet,:) but the roads were just plain AWESOME, very fun.:rocker::rocker:

The party suite was the place to be on Saturday night. DD brought his guitar and did some singing, along with Quinn, Supa and Rich.

I will post pictures soon. Up next, CO.:D

Bob checking in. Made it home about 4:45 CST. We ran with Kevin and Dave in and out of rain untill we split off west in Terre Haute, IN.

Another great outing with fantastic people. Everyone adds someting to the mix. What wonderful chemistry we have.

Bob

Drive 2010 pictures

SpringDrive2010037.jpg

SpringDrive2010113.jpg

SpringDrive2010169.jpg

SpringDrive2010175.jpg

Salem,IN Courthouse

SpringDrive2010180.jpg

SpringDrive2010182.jpg

SpringDrive2010227.jpg

Supa & Chicago Dave @ lunch on Saturday

SpringDrive2010341.jpg

MMs in Leavenworth,IN

XLRs @ Overlook in Leavenworth,IN

SpringDrive2010366.jpg

Cubby & Supa

SpringDrive2010369.jpg

Chicago Dave & Devin

SpringDrive2010371.jpg

George aka Corndog

SpringDrive2010373.jpg

Dave & Quinn

SpringDrive2010375.jpg

Bob & Paula aka Jello

SpringDrive2010377.jpg

Rich aka Homegrown

SpringDrive2010379.jpg

Marc T

SpringDrive2010381.jpg

Dave & Wendi

More photos

SpringDrive2010223.jpg

Bob & Paula

SpringDrive2010228.jpg

Cubby & Marc

SpringDrive2010250.jpg

Quinn & DD

SpringDrive2010307.jpg

Sing Along on Saturday

SpringDrive2010387.jpg

SpringDrive2010404.jpg

SpringDrive2010407.jpg

SpringDrive2010413.jpg

SpringDrive2010439.jpg

SpringDrive2010443.jpg

Homegrown & Quinn

SpringDrive2010487.jpg

Inside West Baden Springs Hotel

SpringDrive2010491.jpg

Supa getting "hydrated"

SpringDrive2010511.jpg

"The Gang"

SpringDrive2010517.jpg

The girls @ West Baden

Great trip. It was good seeing everyone.

It truly was another fantastic trip! Awesome pictures, Bruce and Kathy!

We made it home about 7:30 Central time. Can't wait for the next get together. Thanks again, Bruce, for the great job on the brakes!

Another great trip! Thanks to Bruce & Kathy and everyone else who helped plan our trip or picked up dinner, pizza, beer, dash plaques, and so on!

I got back home at 9:30 Eastern (about 35 minutes ago). It's great to see the picture posted - I'll try to get some of mine posted ASAP.

THANKS AGAIN TO ALL! I had a great time!

I'll try to not duplicate photos that are already up. Here's what I've got:

IMG_0802.jpg

Monepit in front of me. It was nice to see GREEN trees!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_0806.jpg

The meandering Ohio River

IMG_0822.jpg

IMG_0824.jpg
Into the lock

IMG_0825.jpg
Getting lowered

IMG_0826.jpg
Gates opening

IMG_0829.jpg
All the way open

IMG_0832.jpg
See you later!

IMG_0840.jpg
One of the columns at West Baden Springs (Named after the springs in Wiesbaden, Germany, right, Kathy? ;-))

IMG_0842.jpg
One of the many plantings at West Baden

IMG_0845.jpg
Another garden at West Baden Springs

IMG_0847.jpg
The fountain

One of many scenic views!

Thanks to all

What a great trip. Thanks to everyone who helped make this another memorable road trip, including the class of 1950. Here are a few of my shots to add to the album. Oh, and thank you so much for the Happy Birthday serenade in the atrium of the hotel. What a memory!!!!

Happy Birthday!

What a great trip. Thanks to everyone who helped make this another memorable road trip, including the class of 1950. Here are a few of my shots to add to the album. Oh, and thank you so much for the Happy Birthday serenade in the atrium of the hotel. What a memory!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, George!!!

Great Ride, Great Roads, Great Friends!!!!!

Thanks to all for another great weekend with our best friends in the world!!!! Even though the weather didn't cooperate, it didn't dampen our spirits. (pun intended:)) It was great chasing Bruce through the twisty's--and even better leading for awhile. Bruce found out Scarlett-V does have brake lights:lol::lol: Hope everyone had as great a time as Supa & I--especially Saturday night in the monster suite!!! What a great time. Make sure all you Colorado people get your song lists together for Diamond Del--he's going to be practicing to make sure he can do the whole songs.:laugh::laugh:

Have to go through the camera and see if we have non duplicates and I'll try and post them tonight. Glad to see everybody made it home safe and sound--see you all in Colorado!!!!!

Cubby & Supa

PS HAPPY BIRTHDAY--CORNDOG!!!

Thanks for posting the pics everyone. Thanks Kathy & Bruce for another great trip.
:rocker:

Thanks for a great weekend. Love everyone's pictures! And, today, I can honestly say (soberly), "I STILL love you guys!"
[I only had 2 IPAs]

~Q

Please submit your song requests for Diamond Del to sing around the campfire in Colorado. (he needs a little time to brush up) We can build a campfire somewhere... and then the FIREMEN will HAVE to come, right Supa???

We respectfully reserve the right to say "No to AC/DC." However if Bruce would like to work something up, perhaps David can accompany him on guitar.:rocker:

Thanks for a great weekend. Love everyone's pictures! And, today, I can honestly say (soberly), "I STILL love you guys!"
[I only had 2 IPAs]

~Q

Please submit your song requests for Diamond Del to sing around the campfire in Colorado. (he needs a little time to brush up) We can build a campfire somewhere... and then the FIREMEN will HAVE to come, right Supa???

We respectfully reserve the right to say "No to AC/DC." However if Bruce would like to work something up, perhaps David can accompany him on guitar.:rocker:
Yes Quinn we can find some firemen. I will be getting my list together for DD.
You had 2-1/2. We love you too.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back