Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The Weather Channel

I don't know how you guys survive it, especially those that have to work outside....

I so get what you are saying Rod, but it's all in what you get used to ..... no weather phenom stops life from going on back there when it would absolutley paralyze us. They travel in wind, rain, heat, hail, thunderstorms, humidity, SNOW .... find routes around flooding, tornados .... whatever. In fact they seem to find it a challenge not a hinderence :worship:. Until I met this group of people I never even knew that a themometer could go below 30 degrees. I missed one whole day of R2 because the humidity knocked the cr*p outta me in BG and the altitudes in CO did Ray in .... Well, no tolerance and OLD is a bad combination to start with! Here we can live comfortably overweight and decrepit .... :lol: Well, that's not really funny, but it's true! :pat:

Killer storm last night

5 people were killed & 42 people were injured when a strong storm hit the Indiana State Fair grounds @ 8:50 pm last night. The wind gusts caused the concert stage to collapse on some of the crowd & stage crew. The storm blew in very quickly & the winds were over 70 mph.

I read that when it came over as Breaking News .... that is terrible .... just moments before those were people just having the time of their lives .... Mother Nature is not nice.

What a beautiful morning! The sun is shining and it was 64 degrees driving into work...perfect top down weather in Scarlett-V! :cool::chuckle

Where's the picture!! The one you sent me looked great!!

It was a great ride home on the Road King last night. Started getting chilly about 7:00pm, but we were dressed for it. Have a good week with Scarlett-V. See you guys soon!!

What a beautiful morning! The sun is shining and it was 64 degrees driving into work...perfect top down weather in Scarlett-V! :cool::chuckle

Where's the "like" button? ;)

Sorry Cubby, Kathy found where I hid the FOB for Scarlett-V.:)

I'm glad Kathy found the FOB. What a beautiful picture Kathy emailed me this morning of Scarlett-V. :D

Kathy,

Don't let your boss see what you are driving--they may cut your pay!:laugh::laugh:

It looks like the weather will be perfect this weekend for Funfest!!

The weather has been beautiful the past few days. Sunny and in the 70's during the day...absolutely perfect fall weather here in the Midwest.

The weather has been beautiful the past few days. Sunny and in the 70's during the day...absolutely perfect fall weather here in the Midwest.

'Time to change your avatar and put Gully in a pile of Fall leaves!

October is nice weather here too - but it is also our trickiest month (no pun intended) .... although it's cool and cloudy out today, it is also the month when the weather can turn on a dime and becomes California's fire season. Mother Nature's way of reminding us that she is in charge. :squint:

PA Snow Storm Report

Should of been in PA 6" of heavy wet snow on the ground here in Littlestown last Saturday in October, broke the life time on record, (Back in 1979 had 2") had no electric for 7 hours had the wood stove roaring :mad: to keep the heat in the house and the high was only 34 on Saturday we thought in was January. Well at least we are back up close to 60 next couple of days, But I'm positive it not gonna last much longer? Still driving the XLR daily until weather make me stop! Big car show this weekend in Westminster MD about 20 minutes from home and weather man reports upper 50's for the weekend. So that the PA checkin report for now! :wave: Caddy Man Dan

Spring-Like January

Wow - I can't believe the weather lately. I actually had to pull the cover off of the XLR and take it to work this week. I was SO tempted to put the top down at lunch - but refrained. I don't plan on putting the cover back on her until next week - I think we are supposed to get a few more nice days before the weather turns back to typical Chicago weather. Nice break in between though. :rocker:

Wow - I can't believe the weather lately. I actually had to pull the cover off of the XLR and take it to work this week. I was SO tempted to put the top down at lunch - but refrained. I don't plan on putting the cover back on her until next week - I think we are supposed to get a few more nice days before the weather turns back to typical Chicago weather. Nice break in between though. :rocker:

Hey Dave it did not even get above 30 on Wed. Then yesterday it was 68 here in S central Pa. Dropped back down today only about 40 down. Wanted to take the XLR out topless Sat. But ran out time and got good bit cooler late afternoon! Caddyman Dan

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom