Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The Weather Channel

It's 82 right now ... 10% humidity and 10 mph breezes ..... tonight it will drop down to 38 ..... and why am I home doing laundry??? :rolleyes:

PA seams to be having a mild winter so far back up to almost 50 today little cooler tomorrow and cold Monday but warmer again the rest of the week! Yeh spring not to far away either :rocker:
Caddy an Dan

We have had great weather in the Midwest. Temps have been wonderful and only one big snowfall. :D

YEP! just this week on Tues. & Wed. both days in low 60's to end Jan. and began Feb. Their saying next week the cold may start dropping down from up north. :dunno:

Caddyman Dan

I wish all of our winters were like this winter. This morning it was foggy but the temps are great. Thank you global warming. :D

Be YOU'RE glad you moved!!!

You just don't know how happy I am that I am in AZ. Take "Little Bugger" out all the time with the top down. My 3 Ash trees shed all their leaves and two weeks later they are growing their new crop. 68 degrees today, don't have to worry about shoveling snow.:lol::lol::lol:

You just don't know how happy I am that I am in AZ. Take "Little Bugger" out all the time with the top down. My 3 Ash trees shed all their leaves and two weeks later they are growing their new crop. 68 degrees today, don't have to worry about shoveling snow.:lol::lol::lol:

Here in Montana, I've only have to shovel snow once or twice... and that was WAYYYYY back in October. Of course, next year may be different...:pat::pat:

Back in the Garage

My 3rd winter here in Northern Ohio with the XLR and I never expected to be driving it as much as I have this year. The past 2 years the CTS with the winter tires got all the use and the XLR stayed warm in the garage except for brief drives when all conditions were good. (Note: Bad decision 20 years ago to only have a 2 car garage) With no snow and no salt on the roads, the black XLR has stayed fairly clean. Even washed both cars last Sunday as the temperature hit 40 with no wind and sunny. Until yesterday the CTS has been parked on the driveway going nowhere. A couple of inches of snow and now I remember what winter looks like!

Here in Montana, I've only have to shovel snow once or twice... and that was WAYYYYY back in October. Of course, next year may be different...:pat::pat:
This unusually dry winter is not a good thing .... the country needs the water that each part of the country produces .... even though people don't necessarily find it comfortable .... the farmers in the midwest need water for the fields and crops .... the west needs the snow packs from the mountains to feed the rivers ... lakes need to be filled for the fishies .... We have only gotten about a half-inch of rain this year ... that means that this summer we will have landscape watering restrictions ... :pat: ... February is usually our wettest month ... all I can say is BRING IT ON!

This unusually dry winter is not a good thing .... the country needs the water that each part of the country produces .... even though people don't necessarily find it comfortable .... the farmers in the midwest need water for the fields and crops .... the west needs the snow packs from the mountains to feed the rivers ... lakes need to be filled for the fishies .... We have only gotten about a half-inch of rain this year ... that means that this summer we will have landscape watering restrictions ... :pat: ... February is usually our wettest month ... all I can say is BRING IT ON!

All what you say is SOOOOO true. Whats interesting about Montana sonwfall this year, is the mountain snow pack is about 110% of normal - just not much in the lowland areas. Red Lodge Mountain Ski Area (about 75 miles southwest of us), usually having close to the worst ski conditions, has the BEST skiing in the region and a banner year, I might add. In fact, I've heard stories that skiers from Vail and Tahoe have been coming to Red Lodge for the skiing - don't know for a fact that it's true, but that's what I've heard...
I hope you get dumped on in February.

All what you say is SOOOOO true. Whats interesting about Montana sonwfall this year, is the mountain snow pack is about 110% of normal - just not much in the lowland areas. Red Lodge Mountain Ski Area (about 75 miles southwest of us), usually having close to the worst ski conditions, has the BEST skiing in the region and a banner year, I might add. In fact, I've heard stories that skiers from Vail and Tahoe have been coming to Red Lodge for the skiing - don't know for a fact that it's true, but that's what I've heard...
I hope you get dumped on in February.

Me too .... we have a gloomy day, but it is not doing much except messing up the cars that Ray washed yesterday. :rolleyes: I hope the Sierra Nevada's have a banner year too - soon - ... water is such a precious resource for us. We need the Colorado River to FLOOOOOWWWW!

It's actually quite beautiful here... sunny and 40. Quite warm for this time of year. Went to the car wash with Cindy's daily driver today... man, it WAS FILTHLY.
It's too bad I have the XLR in storage, I may have been tempted to get it out. But, alas, I also suspend the insurance coverage (all but comprehesive) while it's in storage over the winter. So, even if I thought about getting it out for a drive, I wouldn't.

Here in S. Central PA it's been the warmest winter on record also, but now today winter has dropped by for a day or two, we had a little *snow* Friday night and yesterday (*snow squals*) but only about a 1" on grassy areas as this cold front dropped in. The temps today now are 25 degrees with wind chills into the teens and may see single digits overnight! Sure am glad this is not lasting long! Their saying by Tuesday back up in the 40's. If nothing else good about this cold it makes it nice for cudding up :love: under a warm blanket by the fireplace watching some old favorite movies! :rocker:
Caddyman Dan

Just wanted to say how sorry we are to hear about the bad storms and tornados that are making their way across the country and hope that all of you stay safe and dry .... xxoo

Devastating tornados

There were tornados that tore through southern Indiana yesterday, killing 14 people. The areas hit were small towns in rural areas. Some of those towns are now completely destroyed. I-65 in southern IN was shut down in both directions yesterday due to the storms.

There were tornados that tore through southern Indiana yesterday, killing 14 people. The areas hit were small towns in rural areas. Some of those towns are now completely destroyed. I-65 in southern IN was shut down in both directions yesterday due to the storms.

We came up yesterday to the Keystone area of Indy to stay the night. On the way back today, we saw a lot of devastation at the Henryville exit. National Guard was everywhere. We are coming back up tomorrow to bring cases of blankets..

:patriot:

We came up yesterday to the Keystone area of Indy to stay the night. On the way back today, we saw a lot of devastation at the Henryville exit. National Guard was everywhere. We are coming back up tomorrow to bring cases of blankets..

:patriot:
Don't forget to bring your extra sweaters, coats and cases of WATER. When we have fires here, even though the water trucks are on the scene immediately people who don't have the means to carry water need bottles of it. That's a very thoughtful thing you are doing ...

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom