Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The Weather Channel

It is brutal here in Chicago - 3 straight days over 100 (yea, I know, you Texas people go WEEKS in triple digits)... Try to stay cool, everyone! :blinzel:

Thanks Dave for sending those temps our way 100+ here tomorrow they say final cold front dropping down Sunday mid 80s most of next week. Yahoo!!!

Dan

It's tuning cool here. At least for floridians. 70- early 80's and lows in the 60's. Pre topless baby's arrival. We had a record setting winter. 2 wks of freezing temps. Hopefully I won't have to do what my uncle does in Omaha and not drive in dec. he owns a old corvette and doesn't drive in the winter. The bad thing for me however is I can only drive my car. Because its adapted for me. Left foot accelerator and a turning (suicide) knob. Yes I have the special codes on my id for them.
I feel sorry because with the help of a friend on here I was able to get the actual "born" date of my ride. It was topless baby's birthday today and I didn't take her out to celebrate.
agete8as.jpg

We've had some nice warm weather the last couple of days & it will be even nicer tomorrow, near 70.:cool:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354649198.790238.jpg great topless weather for Florida. Washed topless baby today. Used car wash liquid but the "mits" that I have left streaks. So had to go over it several times. I think I'm "old school" give me the shammies over these "mits" any day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daily Chat

Hey all. Saw the weather report for the next couple days to even next week. Hope all xlr cars in the north have their rides tucked in for the next couple weeks. The blizzard is coming if not already upon you. Be safe all xlrs and owners. For us southerners we will be in the mid to low 40's for the night time and we will have heavy rain with hail. Atleast as far south as northern Florida. So make sure your tops are up if you are Even thinking about driving anywhere in the country.

Envy

Hey all. Saw the weather report for the next couple days to even next week. Hope all xlr cars in the north have their rides tucked in for the next couple weeks. The blizzard is coming if not already upon you. Be safe all xlrs and owners. For us southerners we will be in the mid to low 40's for the night time and we will have heavy rain with hail. Atleast as far south as northern Florida. So make sure your tops are up if you are Even thinking about driving anywhere in the country.

Well, we had a blizzard today, w/ 40-50 mph winds and constant snow. Now, it's calmed down, and heading for 3ºF tonight. Guess it's winter. I was gonna take QUIK AG out today, but we had 6" of snow on our driveway, and all the roads were snow packed and icy. So, I took my wife's SRX out instead. :chuckle Now, her car's the one that's all dirty. :lol:

Tim

Daily Chat

Here in north Florida I'm ready for the heavy rains. I took topless baby out earlier and dropped the top. I enjoyed the early morning ride. I think today will be the last day for a week that ill be going topless. I think the weather man said it should be back in the 60-70 by Christmas but lows in the mid - low 40's.

Global warming?

It's been so warm without any cold snaps I have daffodils starting to come up. :dunno: They don't realize it's NOT March. Of course I don't either when I'm out with the top down!

Sad because they probably won't be doing anything in the real spring - winter is here today & it's 30 degrees right now, so that will kill off what sprouted.

Here it is very typical Christmas weather .... cold (for us) in the 60's .... sun is out, but that could change if the Jet Stream decides to move down .... a little crispy .... my favorite weather ... I could do this all year long. :rocker: Love, love, love wearing socks! Lola is in the garage still attached to her umbilical cord .... she's not exactly sleigh material ... Merry Christmas everyone!

It's been so warm without any cold snaps I have daffodils starting to come up. :dunno: They don't realize it's NOT March. Of course I don't either when I'm out with the top down!

Sad because they probably won't be doing anything in the real spring - winter is here today & it's 30 degrees right now, so that will kill off what sprouted.

Not to worry they will go back down into the gound when they get to cold! Here in S central PA in the spring they will pop up a little on a warm day then disappear back under again when the frosty cold nights return! The main bulb is very deep so that it won't hurt them! Well enjoy your Holiday Season and have an Awesome New Year! THINK SPRING!! :blinzel:

Not to worry they will go back down into the gound when they get to cold! Here in S central PA in the spring they will pop up a little on a warm day then disappear back under again when the frosty cold nights return! The main bulb is very deep so that it won't hurt them! Well enjoy your Holiday Season and have an Awesome New Year! THINK SPRING!! :blinzel:

Thanks Dan - that makes me feel better - hope mine are the PA kind!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you too!

It was GORGEOUS here in Billings, MT the past couple days. Yesterday 45, today 56. Winter is going to raise his head tomorrow evening through the weekend. A FOOT of snow by Friday night with a HIGH of 8 on Friday, a low of -3 for Friday night. BRRRRRRR!!!!!

I would trade any of you 5 80 degree days for 20 days below 70. ;) It has been wonderful here the last 2 weeks wearing sweatshirts, sweaters and jackets .... even had a couple of nights in the low 30's ........ H-E-A-V-E-N!

its been great here also, but the Alberta Clipper just came roaring through, started snowing 3hrs ago and already have 6" on the ground. We'll have 12" by morning and it will definitely hit you late tomorrow.

It was GORGEOUS here in Billings, MT the past couple days. Yesterday 45, today 56. Winter is going to raise his head tomorrow evening through the weekend. A FOOT of snow by Friday night with a HIGH of 8 on Friday, a low of -3 for Friday night. BRRRRRRR!!!!!

I would trade any of you 5 80 degree days for 20 days below 70. ;) It has been wonderful here the last 2 weeks wearing sweatshirts, sweaters and jackets .... even had a couple of nights in the low 30's ........ H-E-A-V-E-N!

Yea... rub it in...:chuckle Anyway, we are working on getting a retirement home in Maricopa, AZ. It's a short sale, made the initial offer 11/10. Hopefully, we'll close on it late February, early March. Then, we'll be ready for at least a couple weeks on warmth in AZ while it's freezing in Montana.

its been great here also, but the Alberta Clipper just came roaring through, started snowing 3hrs ago and already have 6" on the ground. We'll have 12" by morning and it will definitely hit you late tomorrow.

Actually it's supposed to be here by noon today... you'd never believe it by the looks of this morning. Gorgeous, sunshine and 38 right now, 9:30am.

Yea... rub it in...:chuckle Anyway, we are working on getting a retirement home in Maricopa, AZ. It's a short sale, made the initial offer 11/10. Hopefully, we'll close on it late February, early March. Then, we'll be ready for at least a couple weeks on warmth in AZ while it's freezing in Montana.

Congratulations! We stay at the Harrah's in Maricopa when we go visit ... have drove through the neighborhoods and also considered buying one of those homes because ... wow ... this economy has really made them affordable. You will love wintering there .... lots of snowbirds there ..... keep the MT home for your summer home .... tends to get pretty dang hot then .... actually, that's when the "Zonies" come to San Diego ... they are our 'birds' .... Glad you will be closer ... I'm sure we will see you then!

BTW ... not rubbing it in ..... you will see .... you actually will miss some longer periods of cooler days and nights ..... this a day here and there are just teasers.

Congratulations! We stay at the Harrah's in Maricopa when we go visit ... have drove through the neighborhoods and also considered buying one of those homes because ... wow ... this economy has really made them affordable. You will love wintering there .... lots of snowbirds there ..... keep the MT home for your summer home .... tends to get pretty dang hot then .... actually, that's when the "Zonies" come to San Diego ... they are our 'birds' .... Glad you will be closer ... I'm sure we will see you then!

BTW ... not rubbing it in ..... you will see .... you actually will miss some longer periods of cooler days and nights ..... this a day here and there are just teasers.

PA on the rise looking at close to 60 over the next couple of days but by next week at this time weather man say to normal cold days! :dunno: :wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom