Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The Weather Channel

Don't forget to bring your extra sweaters, coats and cases of WATER. When we have fires here, even though the water trucks are on the scene immediately people who don't have the means to carry water need bottles of it. That's a very thoughtful thing you are doing ...

Thanks!! I just sold my medical device company and have cases of blankets left in storage.. I figured they need them!!

You know .... these tornadoes are just devastating .... lives and property lost ... injured ... lives changed forever. This is so sad. It makes me wonder how all of our forum friends are from all over these United States ... how about a check-in? Haven't heard from Popbigguy ... Madmac, Whit, Bobw, Floyd, XLRKen (whose home town of Huntsville was hit again with a tornado), Homegrown, well, ya'all know who you are .... maybe all of us who shared a moment at R2,3,4,5 ... etc. Gosh, I wonder if Galen still reads ... or MotorBoat .... How are you guys doing??? Didn't we have some great times? So many, too many ... are you 'out there'? Do you still read the forum??? Would love to hear from you.

Thanks for asking, Ruthie, all is well in most of Florida, possibly the northern most area may have been in the fringe area. Let's hope our luck holds out, especially during the damn hurricane season!

Hope all of the Marauders fared well.

Checking in

There was tornado damage in the Charlotte area, but it was NW of Charlotte, up towards Cabarrus county. Quite a few houses damaged or destroyed, but no one killed, as far as has been reported. The experts have determined that it was an EF2 or possibly a EF3.

BobW lives just a few miles from me and there is no reported damage anywhere near us at this time, so I don't have any reason to believe that he has any damage either.

Any wonder why the car cover has not come off yet, this is what I woke up to this morning. Sorry for the quality, Blackberry at 6 am.

No *SNOW* but quite chilly here in South Central PA today & tomorrow! :(
Caddyman Dan

Snow! That's just wrong. 77 and sunny here in southern Indiana. Our rule is we never travel north of here before may. Cancun would suite me just fine.

Any wonder why the car cover has not come off yet, this is what I woke up to this morning. Sorry for the quality, Blackberry at 6 am.

WOW... snow!!! Been cold and rainy here all weekend, but no snow. Heard the mountains got some though....

Dry & HOT

Really dry here & now triple digits the next couple of days. We have had 2 extremely dry months in a row & it looks like June will be the driest on record.

We're. Going to the lake for a week on our boat. Forecast for Saturday, 110. Looks like it will be AC and generator.

You guys need to think about a big XLR event in San Diego during the summers ..... 70's/sunny/no humidity/beach is not too hard to take for a couple of weeks ... :cool: and you can drive!!

We were going to put Beauty & the Beast in their first show of the year this weekend, but our forecast is also triple digits. And we've had lots of rain so no "dry heat" here!

At triple digits I think we'll take a pass on the show. :(

Indianapolis hit a record high for today...104 degrees!!!

Record Temps in St Louis

We set an all time record today - 108 degrees. Thank God humidity was super low. Hasn't been that hot here since 1954. Forecasters say we'll be in triple digit for the next five days.

I like warm, but this is over the top. My moms garden is wilting before it gets started good.

Although, I will say my midnight cruising is spectacular: 80 degrees, clear skies, open roads, few bugs, top down, and that sweet exhaust note to carry me away. Oops, time to go, be back in an hour or so.

Crimson Pearl is very happy to be in her cool garage!

MVC-007F-1.jpg

Crimson Pearl is very happy to be in her cool garage!

MVC-007F-1.jpg

And she looks like a VERY shiny happy Caddy - so pretty! Of course I'm kind of partial to the color too. :cool:

We haven't reached last years level yet, only 102 but I bet its coming. Over 100 for 21 straight days last year, including 110- 3 in a row. Working outdoor, 12 hours a day I really pay attention to the heat. I wonder how the troops do it with all that equipment in the deserts. I will take our 100 anytime over the fires in colorado too. Sure making me look forward to retiring, one day :)

It is brutal here in Chicago - 3 straight days over 100 (yea, I know, you Texas people go WEEKS in triple digits)... Try to stay cool, everyone! :blinzel:

It is brutal here in Chicago - 3 straight days over 100 (yea, I know, you Texas people go WEEKS in triple digits)... Try to stay cool, everyone! :blinzel:

What makes that so bad for you folks is that in the winter, you go for weeks without the temperature rising above freezing!

I spent a year in the Bloomington/Normal area and I know from personal experience!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom