Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The Weather Channel

It accumulates. You should really spend some time here in the Midwest during a winter season. Then you would get what we are complaining about. :D

Yes RA, you should spend some time out here during the winter. It'll make you want to drink even more.:laugh: Every year we ask ourselves why we put up with this crappy weather. The snow and extreme cold has brought us in quite a bit of work recently. Damaged wheels and tires, dead batteries and locked up pulley bearings. We had 13 cars dropped off just last weekend. Like MT said, one person's misfortune is another person's fortune.

Just got home from picking up another thirty days worth of perscriptions, fifty degrees, didn't even wear a jacket or cap, beautiful sunshine. :):):)

Just got home from picking up another thirty days worth of perscriptions, fifty degrees, didn't even wear a jacket or cap, beautiful sunshine. :):):)

Just about the same thing here... 40's all week!! BEAUTIFUL weather for this time of year!!! Snow should be gone by the end of the week, though...

Just about the same thing here... 40's all week!! BEAUTIFUL weather for this time of year!!! Snow should be gone by the end of the week, though...
Our big warm up is suppose to start around Wednesday. Can't wait. Aren't we sad we look forward to 30-40 degrees. :dunno:

No, Mar ... not sad, this whole year has been unusually rainy, snowy and cold for most of the nation .... I think it's great that it is starting to warm up for you. No one takes advantage of good weather more than you guys do.

We are just going to head into our rainy season in a week or so. February, March and April can have some pretty dreary days. It will be interesting to see if this part of the US falls into the same pattern and wil experience maybe more rain, or lower temperatures or something weird.

Suppose to start warming up today but have yet to see it. Positive note though the sun is out. That's a plus. :D

Forty degrees when I got up this morning, will be sixty by noon, just the way I like it. :):):)
I wish I was there. Our warm up is not 60's we are looking at 30-40.

Forget anywhere in the 48, jump on a plane and join me in Aruba!!! Just got back from a terrific swim. Saw Avatar in 3D last night--GREAT film!!! :wave:

Floyd (BB)

Don't rub it in! I so want to be there! Soon my friend!:wave:

I am NOT RUBBING IT IN, just letting you know what your winters will be like when you and Marc move here. My offer stands to you also, the DTS knows the way to the airport, has a big trunk so you can bring lots of clothing and all your glitter. You can fly out now and drive back with Marc in May. :chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

We are suppose to get freezing rain here today. Starting this afternoon and more tonight. Should be a fun drive on ice. Going isn't the problem its the stopping that is hard. :chuckle I'm going to try and get Ginger home and in the garage before it starts. :D

I'm with ya on that! Daisy does not like the bad stuff!:( Be careful!:ugh:
We are suppose to get freezing rain here today. Starting this afternoon and more tonight. Should be a fun drive on ice. Going isn't the problem its the stopping that is hard. :chuckle I'm going to try and get Ginger home and in the garage before it starts. :D

Warning you got some really bad weather headed your way very very wet (snow).:(

Fred

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry