Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Va. Beach/Outer Banks XLR Trip May 3-9, 2015

Just made reservations for the Virginia Beach/ Outer Banks trip. Beth and I will be there the entire week. For the Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio folks going on this trip, I found a great Inn located in Lewisburg, WV on I-64 just west of Beckley if you want to break the trip up and stay there Saturday night. Cubby, Supa, Cadillac Tech and Photo Girl - We could meet you in Chilicothe,OH (I-35) and caravan. That would leave about a 5 hour drive for Sunday.
Tim

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Folks that would like to coordinate a stop over Saturday May 2nd, reply here so I can get a rough level of interest. We may be able to swing a reduced rate. I'm looking at the General Lewis Inn in Lewisburg, WV. Any other ideas, toss them out.
Tim

Just made reservations for the Virginia Beach/ Outer Banks trip. Beth and I will be there the entire week. For the Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio folks going on this trip, I found a great Inn located in Lewisburg, WV on I-64 just west of Beckley if you want to break the trip up and stay there Saturday night. Cubby, Supa, Cadillac Tech and Photo Girl - We could meet you in Chilicothe,OH (I-35) and caravan. That would leave about a 5 hour drive for Sunday.
Tim

On my map.... It's East of Buckley. (?)

Supa & I have it marked down to attend. Will try and get reservations done this weekend, in between the remodeling we're currently doing.

IMPORTANT UPDATES

Tim, Beth (nerkpowers), Cubby & Supa, great you guys got your reservations made!

On that note, IMPORTANT RESERVATION DEADLINES (to get the group rate):
For Hampton Inn Oceanfront South (Va. Beach): April 3, 2015
For Hilton Garden Inn Outer Banks: March 22, 2015
Don't miss these dates guys! You can still come but the group rate will be gone.

Updated attendance/reservation list:
Nerkpowers (Tim & Beth)
Cubby & Supa
Crimson Pearl (Ken & Alexis)
BobW & Gayle
Pop biggie (Chad & Rogene)
05 Grand Daddy (Dan & Wendy)

Thanks for the reminder, Amy. I have gone ahead and finalized my reservations for both hotels for Cindy and myself. Go ahead and update the list of attendees. I can't convince Cindy to ride down with me in the XLR, but I will fly her down there and let her fly home. I don't mind a nice solo drive in my XLR for a few hours. :)

I'm really looking forward to this trip and seeing everyone again (and meeting some of the others). I could sure use the time away from work.

Dave

Tim, Beth (nerkpowers), Cubby & Supa, great you guys got your reservations made!

On that note, IMPORTANT RESERVATION DEADLINES (to get the group rate):
For Hampton Inn Oceanfront South (Va. Beach): April 3, 2015
Don't miss these dates guys! You can still come but the group rate will be gone.

Updated attendance/reservation list:
Nerkpowers (Tim & Beth)
Cubby & Supa
BobW & Gayle
Pop biggie (Chad & Rogene)

Thanks for the reminder, Amy. I have gone ahead and finalized my reservations for both hotels for Cindy and myself. Go ahead and update the list of attendees. I can't convince Cindy to ride down with me in the XLR, but I will fly her down there and let her fly home. I don't mind a nice solo drive in my XLR for a few hours. :)

I'm really looking forward to this trip and seeing everyone again (and meeting some of the others). I could sure use the time away from work.

Dave

That's fantastic that both of you can make it! Look forward to seeing you AND meeting Cindy. I'm still thinking the XLR will be more comfy than a plane, but I'm kind of biased ... :cool:

Updated list:
Nerkpowers (Tim & Beth)
Cubby & Supa
BobW & Gayle
Popbigguy (Chad & Rogene)
Chicago Dave (Dave & Cindy)

Tim

Well, it happened again. I missed the BG Homecoming. I will have to bow out of the Va. Beach trip. I'm hosting a group of Engineers from throughout North America for my Company. It was the only time it could be scheduled. Sorry Mike, Beth and I were really looking forward to this trip. I can still do shirts and hats for you guys, just let me know. I will PM you my email and you can send some ideas. We can make a sample and send it your way.
Tim

Well, it happened again. I missed the BG Homecoming. I will have to bow out of the Va. Beach trip. I'm hosting a group of Engineers from throughout North America for my Company. It was the only time it could be scheduled. Sorry Mike, Beth and I were really looking forward to this trip. I can still do shirts and hats for you guys, just let me know. I will PM you my email and you can send some ideas. We can make a sample and send it your way.
Tim

That is way too bad, we will miss getting to meet you & Beth! We are working on shirt ideas, thank you all for your help & Mike will be in touch. Be sure those engineers have a good get together in place of this one! :wave:

Sorry to hear you & Beth won't be making the trip. we were looking forward to seeing you guys again. Perhaps we will make the Dublin show again this year. I just hate when work gets in the way of fun!

Tim

Updates

We're rapidly coming up on the two month countdown to this trip, and three weeks until the first reservation deadline. Dash plaques and shirts are also in the works, the designing is done & we'll post more info once we get closer to finalizing them. Things are coming along!
This is has been an unusually bad winter for this area so I can't wait to set the XLR's loose!
:rocker:

Amy

Updated attendance/reservation list (if you're not on this list & you're coming, let me know!):
Cubby & Supa
BobW & Gayle
Harrisburg Hat

Given the recent weather here, we are certainly looking forward to this trip and better weather!

Crimson Pearl hasn't been out for weeks! :(

Given the recent weather here, we are certainly looking forward to this trip and better weather!

Crimson Pearl hasn't been out for weeks! :(

Upper 40s and lower 50s this weekend so ROXY may come out from under her cover! Time to start getting ready for spring!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

I finally got around to booking Cindy's flight to Virginia Beach. She will arrive Sunday afternoon (hopefully AFTER I arrive :) hee hee). We are both really looking forward to this trip and seeing some wonderful friends again. :cool:

We're rapidly coming up on the two month countdown to this trip, and three weeks until the first reservation deadline. Dash plaques and shirts are also in the works, the designing is done & we'll post more info once we get closer to finalizing them. Things are coming along!
This is has been an unusually bad winter for this area so I can't wait to set the XLR's loose!
:rocker:

Amy

Updated attendance/reservation list (if you're not on this list & you're coming, let me know!):
Cubby & Supa
BobW & Gayle
Harrisburg Hat

Sure hope y'all will consider another road trip to Carmel at the end of August .... it would be so great to see you all again .... Gosh ... haven't seen Bob & Gayle since San Antonio! Have a fun trip in VA - we would be there if we could, but that is way, way, way far .... xxoo

Outer Banks, here we come!

Hello from Cleveland, OH! We just made our hotel reservations and are happy to be able to join you for the Outer Banks Excursion. Yahoo!

Great to hear Nils! It will be great seeing you and Elise again. We are making a two day trip out of getting there, meeting up with Chad (Popbigguy) & Rogene in Charleston, WV on May 2. Perhaps you'd like to meet up and join us for the trip in on Sunday.

Hello from Cleveland, OH! We just made our hotel reservations and are happy to be able to join you for the Outer Banks Excursion. Yahoo!

Hello from Virginia, so glad you are coming! Less than 2 months & the fun starts!

Amy

So we are heading into the homestretch for this trip, sure can't wait after this nasty forever winter!

Just as a reminder, the deadline for registering to get the group rate for the Outer Banks/NC hotel is a week away, & the Va. Beach hotel deadline is about 2 weeks after that. Those deadlines are: For Hampton Inn Oceanfront South (Va. Beach): April 3, 2015

:wave:

Amy

Pulled the trigger and booked the hotels. Marianne and i will be joining you all for the week.
We are from Scranton PA area, anyone from the northern area want to meet up and caravan down on sunday?

Bob & Marianne

2007 Black Raven/Cashmere XLR-V

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry