Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Vegas Baby

:dunno: We have still not made our reservations! Prices are high on flights and hotels and the Hubby says he is extremly busy, not sure what is going to happen! Bummer:pat:

:dunno: We have still not made our reservations! Prices are high on flights and hotels and the Hubby says he is extremly busy, not sure what is going to happen! Bummer:pat:
Can't you go without him. :D

Then I will have to use Cubby's pockets too! R U willing to share? :D
I'm not giving up yet! Let me keep watching and wine-ing (Pun Ha Ha)!:chuckle
Yep. You and I could probably use the room seeing as Cubby doesn't sleep when he is there. :D Let me know if you need help wine-ing I can do that.

Oh no .... :(
You HAVE to come! :love:
Tell Marc it's WARM, no RAIN, lot's of FREE booze..... GREAT friends ..... Fly in on Southwest, they have some $45 deals ....

Krisssssssssssssssssssssssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!:willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

Nope! And I worry about it too! Hope he is here to reap the benefits! :pat:
I know I hope so. I was getting ready to post and ask you are you sure he came back with you. Marc hasn't posted on here at all since you guys have been back. We miss you Marc. :love:

There ... just checked ... fly SW in on the 2nd out on the 6th .... both of you $400 .... Now how can he say NO to that????? :blinzel:

Krissy .... you tell him that if he doesn't come, I swear I will mark every eraser in the office with WhiteOut and drive him crazy for the rest of his life! :ugh:

There ... just checked ... fly SW in on the 2nd out on the 6th .... both of you $400 .... Now how can he say NO to that????? :blinzel:

Krissy .... you tell him that if he doesn't come, I swear I will mark every eraser in the office with WhiteOut and drive him crazy for the rest of his life! :ugh:
You tell him RA.

I know! I hate this but he is just so busy and we were gone so long he is in a mode right now.:( I have been looking at tickets and they are terrible, no mater what airline it is. But I am not giving up yet! Promise! We just got back a week ago and he is playing catch up and is stressed. Lets just see what happens, ok? ;)
Oh no .... :(
You HAVE to come! :love:
Tell Marc it's WARM, no RAIN, lot's of FREE booze..... GREAT friends ..... Fly in on Southwest, they have some $45 deals ....

Krisssssssssssssssssssssssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!:willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

I know! I hate this but he is just so busy and we were gone so long he is in a mode right now.:( I have been looking at tickets and they are terrible, no mater what airline it is. But I am not giving up yet! Promise! We just got back a week ago and he is playing catch up and is stressed. Lets just see what happens, ok? ;)
SouthWest! Those are great rates! He will need a vacation in 4 weeks .... tell him if he doesn't take you, that you will be so bored that weekend that you will have to invite all of your family over to stay .... :pat: -- That should do it .... haha, if I told Ray that he'd fly me to Europe!

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Not a bad idea!
SouthWest! Those are great rates! He will need a vacation in 4 weeks .... tell him if he doesn't take you, that you will be so bored that weekend that you will have to invite all of your family over to stay .... :pat: -- That should do it .... haha, if I told Ray that he'd fly me to Europe!

Hey Bling I want to meet you and Marc you gotta come we will all have so much fun.:willy_nilly:

Fred;)

Okay Marc - I'm skippin' past Missy Bling and tellin' you that you will definetly need a 3 day break by the time Vegas rolls around - I can't imagine not hangin' with you guys .... Ray too ... C'mon Marc - it's VEGAS! I'll even buy you a BLUE drink! :love:

Less than 3 weeks!!

Ok Marc & Kris, Dave & Cindy and Rich--time to pull the trigger. We are less than 3 weeks before Vegas. Let us know if you can make it, I want to make dinner reservations for us at least one night of our trip. Everyone currently going, post what your preference is. Also if anyone is interested any show post that as well. Other than those two events, I will be at the tables gambling!!:lol:

Ok Marc & Kris, Dave & Cindy and Rich--time to pull the trigger. We are less than 3 weeks before Vegas. Let us know if you can make it, I want to make dinner reservations for us at least one night of our trip. Everyone currently going, post what your preference is. Also if anyone is interested any show post that as well. Other than those two events, I will be at the tables gambling!!:lol:
We like Steak and Seafood.;) As far as shows whatever the group wants is fine with us. Will be rooting for you on the tables and may play some of that action too.:lol:

Fred:wave::wave::wave:

Did you a hold of Silver X???
Well, as you know, we have no preference for food ... except Asian/Indian (not fans) ... Hell, Cubby, chips/salsa and a Margarita could do it for us ...:blinzel: Plan whatever floats your boat and add our name!
See you soon! :love:

Did you a hold of Silver X???
Well, as you know, we have no preference for food ... except Asian/Indian (not fans) ... Hell, Cubby, chips/salsa and a Margarita could do it for us ...:blinzel: Plan whatever floats your boat and add our name!
See you soon! :love:
Don't worry Cubby's not a big fan of those either. He may have you at Fat Burger at 3:00 in the morning after he gets a few in him. :chuckle:chuckle

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom