Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Vegas Baby

Mar - could you do a refresh post on the LV dates and who is going?
I had a forum member ask me last night and I thought wow, we must have gotten off track and buried the thread ...

I'm so glad that we are able to go - it is a nice break in the middle of the holiday season ... I NEED THAT! :pat:

Just a couple of weeks now!

Anyone thinking of going by my signature is a link to this information just click on there. Dates are as follows.
December 3-December 6th.

List of Members going and Hotels staying at.
List of people attending Vegas Baby trip.

Members Attending/ Hotels staying at are in red.
Kevin & Marion aka Cubby & Supa/Monte Carlo
RuthAnn & Ray aka Lola's Mom & Detail Guy/ Paris
Marc & Kris aka Tiffany's Dad and Missy Bling
Fred & Ingrid aka speedway/Paris
David & Cathy aka DD & Quinn/Monte Carlo

Maybe List
Rich aka Homegrown/Homegameroom
Chicago Dave & Cindy aka XLR8r3838

I hope to see this list grow. :D

:pat: DON'T YELL AT US! THERE IS JUST NO WAY RIGHT NOW WITH ALL THIS WORK, MARC IS JUST TOO BUSY AND TO MANY THINGS GOING ON WITH MY DAUGHTER RIGHT NOW. SO SORRY!
icon9.gif
ENJOY! LOVE YOU ALL!:love:
Anyone thinking of going by my signature is a link to this information just click on there. Dates are as follows.
December 3-December 6th.

Marc & Kris aka Tiffany's Dad and Missy Bling
Fred & Ingrid aka speedway/Paris

Maybe List

I hope to see this list grow. :D

We understand, Missy ....
But that doesn't mean we like it. You still have 2 weeks left ..... who knows - maybe at the VERY last minute Marc-y will say, hey what the heck .... let's go. :D
Actually, that's a good thing ... too much work in this economy is great to hear! - Hey, I know .... come without him! :reddevil (jk)

Thanks RA, I will keep that thought!:D And yes being busy is a good thing! :rocker:
We understand, Missy ....
But that doesn't mean we like it. You still have 2 weeks left ..... who knows - maybe at the VERY last minute Marc-y will say, hey what the heck .... let's go. :D
Actually, that's a good thing ... too much work in this economy is great to hear! - Hey, I know .... come without him! :reddevil (jk)

I'm not taking you of the list yet Kris. Keep whining and batting those eyes until you get your way. :D

I'm not taking you of the list yet Kris. Keep whining and batting those eyes until you get your way. :D
I'm with you on this one, Mar. I am still holding on to the hope that at the verrrrrrrrry last minute, Marc just says, "ya' know ... let's just get out of here for the weekend ... we (I) need a break." ......
Marc - are you reading this?? ;)
Yoo-hoo, White-Out King .... can you hear me? :lol:

I'm with you on this one, Mar. I am still holding on to the hope that at the verrrrrrrrry last minute, Marc just says, "ya' know ... let's just get out of here for the weekend ... we (I) need a break." ......
Marc - are you reading this?? ;)
Yoo-hoo, White-Out King .... can you hear me? :lol:
Yeah Marc where are you? Marc come out and play. We are going to keep bugging you. If your trying to hide from us we will find you. :D We will not give up.

You guys are sweet! It just is not the right time for us and I (we) hate it as much as you do, believe me! ;)

TWO weeks from today .... Vegas, Baby! Ch-ching! :rocker:

(Blingy, we'll wait for you at the SouthWest terminal ...:reddevil)

You're out too?

Well, and bad - bad news. Fred (Speedway) just called me on my cell to say that not only wouldn't he and Ingrid have to cancel their trip, but also that Ingrid was admitted into the hospital with pneumonia.

Fred, we are so sorry to hear this, please give Ingrid our best wishes for a speedy recovery. :wave: I guess we will just have to wait until Colorado to meet.

So, Mar .... how about a list update - too bad this did not work out for so many - Las Vegas in December is awesome. But don't worry, me and Quinny and Mar will remember you guys EVERY time we clink our glasses! :rocker:

I will be remembering Fred and Ingrid in my prayers, also.
I hope you all have a safe and profitable trip :wave:

Done RA.

Dates are as follows.
December 3-December 6th.

Maybe List

I am GLAD than in the middle of all of this holiday chaos that we will be taking a break and seeing great friends and playing around a little in Vegas!

Next week at this time we'll be on our way .... yay!!!!

Not too late for anyone else to drive or fly over .... :blinzel:

I am GLAD than in the middle of all of this holiday chaos that we will be taking a break and seeing great friends and playing around a little in Vegas!

Next week at this time we'll be on our way .... yay!!!!

Not too late for anyone else to drive or fly over .... :blinzel:
Can't wait. Cubby and I need a break. Still hoping that Chicago Dave and Cindy will be joining us. Have you heard yet Chicago Dave?

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom