Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR decklid liner, part #19169562

When I click on the link the resource cannot be found. GMPARTSDIRECT calls it a panel kit, out of stock, and not pictures. Anyone take a picture of yours and post it?

Post #50
New winter fashion for Beauty (2 different suppliers, both did a great job but one needed prodding to get it). Beastmobile is jealous, but it already got upgrades that should have added 100 hp so it's as even as it's gonna get!

When I click on the link the resource cannot be found. GMPARTSDIRECT calls it a panel kit, out of stock, and not pictures. Anyone take a picture of yours and post it?

If you are looking for the embroidered trunk liner, go here:
Car Motorsports - Trunk Lid Covers

Check out their website and call and talk to AJ. He is quite familiar with Cadillac XLR's hood and trunk liners. This is the go to place to get the liners. AJ orders the liner to fit your XLR and then embroiders the Cadillac crest or whatever you want.

Mike

Trunk lid liner Custom Embroidery

I just got the XLR out of 'hibernation' yesterday. Drove it to work today. The only big issue here in Ohio are the numerous potholes that won't get fixed for another month. I re-installed my trunk lid liner after doing a bit of custom embroidery. Thanks to CCClarke for letting me use his logo. I couldn't reproduce the flames well enough so decided on solid red with the black shading. :wave:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 388
Cool. Nice work. I need to do something like that. Or something like this
3u4emyha.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Do you have that logo digitized? We have an embroidery machine and could use it in PES format.

No I don't. I would like to do this for both the hood and the trunk. I am looking for places locally that would be able to do this. But every time I'm out I can't find one. Maybe that's because I'm not in the right area when I'm running errands

Sr. Chief,
Yes I can get that to you in .PES format. I am going to make some hats and polo shirts for the Arthritis Foundation Show using the logo, so once I get the design reduced for a left chest, I'll PM you the .PES file.
Tim

If anyone needs a digital image of an XLR-related logo customized for their needs, drop me a line and I'll see what I can come up with.

CC :wave:

If anyone needs a digital image of an XLR-related logo customized for their needs, drop me a line and I'll see what I can come up with.

I actually drew a decent one a few months ago, don't know how it would look colorized and alive though... I'll see if I can post it and get some feedback.

Hope it goes though...

20140319_195638_resized.jpg

Last edited:

I'd like a digital copy of any related design available, or submitted and created, please.

jeffcowart55@gmail.com

Thanks!!

I too would like to have a copy of whatever digital designs available...

Eslic1@aol.com ...

Last edited:
I found I guy in FL who has a ad on craigslist for a embroidered triangle piece that fits in the rear trunk lid area, I bought one and I think its a nice piece, paid with papal and he shipped it right away. I'm going to have it sewn or maybe glued in the area. He still has a few left to sell that was made by a local embroidery shop. Here is the craigslist ad: Cadillac XLR Embroidered Deck lid Carpet

Last edited:
I found I guy in FL who has a ad on craigslist for a embroidered triangle piece that fits in the rear trunk lid area, I bought one and I think its a nice piece, paid with papal and he shipped it right away. I'm going to have it sewn or maybe glued in the area. He still has a few left to sell that was made by a local embroidery shop. Here is the craigslist ad: Cadillac XLR Embroidered Deck lid Carpet

If it was me, I would have spent the additional $40 and purchased the whole new deck lid liner... IMHO.

If it was me, I would have spent the additional $40 and purchased the whole new deck lid liner... IMHO.

The deck liner was already sold, he only has the triangle pieces left.

Thanks for the tip. Sent the money to the guy today. Think it's well worth it for thirty bucks! Thanks again.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom