Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR NET Windshield Decal/Shirt/Jacket

S

speedway

I would like to suggest to the Members of XLR Net that we ask Rob to devise a Decal that we could place on our XLR's with the design that could also be placed on Shirts, Jackets and Hats then sold to our group to bring us together as the XLR Members. This would bring others into the fold that came across our XLR's or our Members in Jackets, Shirts, and Hats making them aware of our XLR Net and create a even a greater source of pride to our members who are a part of it.:blinzel:

Speedway

I would like to suggest to the Members of XLR Net that we ask Rob to devise a Decal that we could place on our XLR's with the design that could also be placed on Shirts, Jackets and Hats then sold to our group to bring us together as the XLR Members. This would bring others into the fold that came across our XLR's or our Members in Jackets, Shirts, and Hats making them aware of our XLR Net and create a even a greater source of pride to our members who are a part of it.:blinzel:

That's a great idea! Since buying my XLR last month, I've been scouring the internet for the silhouette graphic that you guys use. I'd love to get that on a golf shirt or baseball cap with the V Emblem in the middle.

If you ask nice, I'll send you a file with the silhouette.:lol::lol:
You are on your own for the V-logo, that may be copyrighted by GM.

That's a great idea! Since buying my XLR last month, I've been scouring the internet for the silhouette graphic that you guys use. I'd love to get that on a golf shirt or baseball cap with the V Emblem in the middle.

My wife has a friend that has an embroidery company - I went ahead and paid to have the silhouette (and XLR logo) converted to an embroidery file (but unfortunately, embroidery firms keep the files themselves, they do not share it). But if you want ANYTHING embroidered with the silhouette or the XLR logo (or both together), just let me know what you want - or send me the item and will work through my wife's friend. Its only about $12 for the embroidery to be done. You just need to decide on the color. I have had a couple of shirts and hats done (and a nice suade jacket). I'll turn it around as quickly as I can for you. :)

This is me asking nicely. :worship::beerchug:

Hey there Cubby, this is me asking pretty please? Cheers, Bill

Welcome to the forum, Bill. Check your email, I sent you a message.

Hey there Cubby, this is me asking pretty please? Cheers, Bill

Got it!

Thanx

My wife has a friend that has an embroidery company - I went ahead and paid to have the silhouette (and XLR logo) converted to an embroidery file (but unfortunately, embroidery firms keep the files themselves, they do not share it). But if you want ANYTHING embroidered with the silhouette or the XLR logo (or both together), just let me know what you want - or send me the item and will work through my wife's friend. Its only about $12 for the embroidery to be done. You just need to decide on the color. I have had a could of shirts and hats done (and a nice suade jacket). I'll turn it around as quickly as I can for you. :)
That sounds awesome, Cadillac branded clothing is scarce. Would she have access to polo shirts? I would like to order some for the wife and myself.
Bruce

I would like one also.

Thanks,

Dave

I'll take two!

:wave:
That sounds awesome, Cadillac branded clothing is scarce. Would she have access to polo shirts? I would like to order some for the wife and myself.
Bruce

Bruce and Dave,

Send me a PM with what you would be interested in (colors, sizes, brand of shirt, etc....). I will see what I can do when I get back from Hawaii next week. :wave:

Back on Track

I realize I am at fault for this thread getting hijacked, so let me help get it back on track.

Speedway had a great suggestion and Chicago Dave seems to have a solution. Dave would you and your lovely wife mind being our intermediaries withe the embroidery shop to establish a set of standards (ball cap, polo shirt, t-shirt to begin with) and set pricing?

The embroidery company could then establish a presence here and handle orders via internet. We already have a growing list of preorders. With a big enough initial group buy, the embroidery company can easily cover the cost of vendor status here and continue marketing to the members.

Shall we start with basic colors- grey embroidery on black material would be my choice for a cap and two polo shirts.

EDIT: Dave beat me to it. OBTW, I wear a medium shirt preferably with pocket, brand doesn't matter.

Me too, for Two. John:wave:

Sorry, John, didn't see your post (from my phone) ... PM me on what you would be interested in (caps, polo shirts, etc....).

Gizmo,

Let me see what I can establish with the embroidery shop, when I get back. I think its a great idea (that was my intention when I had the design converted to an embroidery file). I'll be in touch.

Anyone else, feel free to continue to post suggestions. Maybe Quinny can work up a design with the silhouette, the XLR logo and a particular "font" for XLR-Net. If we use a standard font, then we would not have to convert another "design" for the embroidery company (its not cheap).

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom