Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals

Supa & I would be up for that. Just another reason for the MM's to get together and party.:lol:

Supa & I would be up for that. Just another reason for the MM's to get together and party.:lol:
Supa is always up for something. :chuckle Anyone thinking about going to this, it is fun. We went last year with Bruce & Kathy, Cathy & David, and we had a blast looking at the cars and me drinking beer. That is where we found Detail Guys car. :chuckle

The show looks like it will be even better this year. We hope to get to run up on Saturday Nov. 21.

The show looks like it will be even better this year. We hope to get to run up on Saturday Nov. 21.
That would be good for us. Let me know so I can mark it down.

That sounds good for Devin and I as well. Just give me some details on your plans and we'll meet you all down there (its about 30 mins south of my house). Looking forward to seeing you all again.

Maybe Quinn & Dave will come down again, plus all of the other MMs.

I would love to go

I checked my calendar when I got home (my wife, Cindy, reminded me) that we are going to see the Brian Seltzer Orchestra that night. Looks like Devin and I will have to go down to the show on Sunday (after church). Let me know if anyone else is can go on Sunday. :cool:

Brought this back up to the front. This is this weekend. Who is going? We can go on Saturday.

Brought this back up to the front. This is this weekend. Who is going? We can go on Saturday.

Devin & I would like to go. Cindy & I are going to a concert Sat. night, but maybe Devin & I can meet up with others until 3 or 4pm. Its only about a 40 minute drive for us. We can get down there close to when it opens at 9am. Let me know if anyone else is planning on coming up to this event.

:wave:

So I haven't heard if anyone is coming to Chicago to the Vette show yet. ANYONE? ... BUELLER? ... BUELLER? ... BUELLER?

I can spend 9 - 3 on Saturday at the show (going to see Brian Setzer Orchestra Sat. night). Or Sunday is good for me as well (Bears don't play until evening).

We won't know for sure until later today. It would be great to see you guys.

We won't be able to make it tomorrow,we've got a lot of stuff to try and get done while the weather is still good. If anyone goes, take some pictures for us.

We won't be able to make it tomorrow,we've got a lot of stuff to try and get done while the weather is still good. If anyone goes, take some pictures for us.

Well I took Devin down to the Muscle/Vette show this afternoon. I can't believe that both of us forgot a camera! We didn't have too much time to spend down there (just a couple of hours). I hooked up with some co-workers that are part of a local suburban vette club. In talking to them and other club members, they were telling me about how they sometimes take their vettes out on the track to "push" them. They sometimes do some running in South Bend, IN at the Tire Rack track (I guess Tire Rack invites "clubs" to use their track). I think it would be fun to take my XLR out on a track sometime. I was really surprized that we didn't see one single XLR at the show. But the vette club members I was talking to about my XLR seemed pretty nice. They invited me to their annual club show at a local Chevy dealer in June.

But a lot of really cool muscle cars. Mostly vintage vettes. Sorry I didn't get any pictures to share, I'll be more prepared next time.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom